Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

see what I mean - more speculation - see message

Posted: Aug 21st, 2015 - 3:35 pm In Reply to: Generalization - MT

I was not judging anyone. I was stating my opinion on how people act on here. So many people are complaining about having emails sent to them, having to clock in at work, having to start on time, not having gifts for Christmas or MT week, etc. I was hoping to point this out to make people realize that this is supposed to be a profession and just like your post, you take things personal. This is a business. Think like a business, act professional and stop being sniveling individuals. This was not meant for everyone, it was meant for the people I was referring to. If you feel that includes you, then it must be. I see whining individuals and not people helping each other. That was my point. Too many people are attacking each other and I do not see anyone helping anyone on here. Argue with me if you want, but I stated what I Had to say and I am not going to escalate this just to give you some entertainment. If you felt this message was intended for you, then perhaps it was... Over and out... end of story.. have a good day

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)