Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

if I can exercise my 1st Amendment rights - anon

Posted: Aug 21st, 2015 - 5:51 pm In Reply to: Working from Home - no name

I do not believe that working from home is the reason why so many MTs here are coming across as cynical, bitter, and confrontational. You get that when you're angry. Anger is a surface emotion; get below the surface and you'll find that so much of what you read is actually situational depression. You don't have to be a mental health professional to see that.

So many here are stressed out to the breaking point, and working from home has nothing to do with it. They cannot leave their current jobs for any variety of reasons. That can make you feel pretty helpless and hopeless.

As far as "troublemakers who stir the pot" ... okay, so maybe there are some. So what? If they're bothering you, skip over their messages.

The problem is not the location, it's the situation. --- If you live with somebody who emotionally abuses you, it's going to happen whether you live in a 600 sq ft apartment or a 10,000 sq ft house.

Think about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)