Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

so many questions, so little time... - wc

Posted: Aug 10th, 2015 - 7:59 pm

Okay, am I NOT understanding this.  Its almost like some of the wording in our AS (lol)  

From first emails from Imedx on Friday ..."A combination of text and speech to reach the minimum production requirements is not the iMedX standard." I REPEAT NOT IMEDX...which says to me that you can't do both, just either or.  Is that how you ladies understand it?

Then email recently says:  "To calculate your total speech/traditional lines to make sure you meet quota:"  "Example for calculating quota using full-time requirements – You want to break your lines down do the “edited/transcribed ratio” and calculate based on transcribed lines.  To do this, let’s assume you edited 20,000 lines in the pay period and transcribed 3,000 lines in the pay period.  Take the total EDITED lines, divide by 2 and add that number to the total transcribed lines:  20,000 divided by 2 = 10,000 + 3,000 transcribed lines = 13,000 total lines; based on the transcribed line quota of 13,000 traditional lines, you have met quota.  You DO NOT have to meet 13,000 transcribed lines AND 26,000 edited lines – it is one or the other and using the formula above to calculate total trad/edited lines.  "  I THOUGHT YOU WERE NOT DOING TEXT AND SPEECH TOGETHER?  

BLEH!!  Im so confused. I hope this gets cleared up and all questions answered before August 16.  And part-time people work 58 hours a pay period.  I was told you can only do 29, the manual says UP TO 30 (up to 30) and I cannot find anywhere where it says the minimum you have to do.  Someone said 20 hours a week?  Where did  you get that?  As  part timer for TT, I was told minimum 20 but can do up to 40, but you just dont get benefits.  I WAS NEVER told that changed with Imedx. To get the new quota for 13,000 lines, YOU HAVE to work 58 hours (29 x2) but ......Im so confused. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)