Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Wrong. - gemini

Posted: Aug 8th, 2015 - 2:40 pm In Reply to: I'm sorry, but you're quite mistaken. Contracts can - specify hours and how work is to be done.

You best talk to your Dept of Labor and verify before you misinform others. Trust me, I have worked as an IC for 17 years and have done so through courts, labor dept, and attorneys. As a contractor how this is SUPPOSED to work is I have MY OWN business and tell the company when I can provide services to them, for what rate, and in what capacity. THEY then can choose to utilize or not utilize my services. This field has become such a joke and makes me ill, and too many people put up with it for a pennies paycheck and allow companies like this to get away with it. It makes me sick to my stomach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)