Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 30)

Yes, don't quit- sm - InkMT

Posted: Jul 20th, 2015 - 5:28 pm In Reply to: I want back in.. - am I crazy

unless you don't need a steady income. I make at most $200 every two weeks, there is NO work....I have a second MT job and make about $200 every two weeks there too, not about to take on another so I can get another $200 every two weeks. There are not many places left anymore where you can actually make a decent salary...my income went from $30K in 2013 to $14K in 2014 and this year I expect it to be around $10K...this is a second income for us so not horrible for us but is slowing down my ability to pay things off/save that I am in the process of doing. Putting in some applications though currently for work outside the home and hope to get off this merry-go-round soon and make something a bit more steady and reliable. I would just grin and bear it where you are, look for a job somewhere else if you must but MT is dying a horrible death.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)