A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

2 mm s/l focus of papillary carcinoma - newmt

Posted: Feb 02, 2010

not sure if it is "focus"

Thanks

correct. - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]

focus - pl. foci - DRH

[ In Reply To ..]
It would be 2-mm focus of papillary carcinoma.(hyphenated due to compound modifier).

THANKS TO ALL - newmt

[ In Reply To ..]
XX

Similar Messages:

Carcinoma
Aug 11, 2010

An additional segment of some enlarged 1s/l stand joint encountered, and these were also removed from the s/l field ...

Ductal Carcinoma...is It T1b, N0?
Nov 04, 2009

xx ...

Cancer Or Carcinoma
Dec 11, 2009

When the doctor dictates:  Mr. Frippenwapper has "colon CA" .... do you use 'cancer' or 'carcinoma' for the "CA" or do you just leave it as "CA" ? ...

Thyroid .... Carcinoma
Dec 19, 2009

I've got a muffle-mouth doctor who has the following sentence. Any help? Thanks much. She had undergone a total thyroidectomy for (fleet) to a carcinoma. ...

?Availing Carcinoma?
Jan 17, 2010

I am stuck on this, no hints, patient with history of "availing carcinoma."  Help! ...

HELP!! Foyato Carcinoma?
Jul 12, 2010

Dictation starts off as: DISCHARGE SUMMARY PROBLEM LIST 1. Metastatic ovarian cancer with ascites. 2. Gait disturbance. 3. Status-post thyroidectomy. 4. The fourth one is the one I can not understand. It is extremely jumbled and sounds like he is saying foyatoo carcinoma. I am so completely stumped. Any suggestions??? ...

Ductal Carcinoma
Aug 05, 2010

The patient’s gauzes s/l removed/were moved Our attention was then returned to the axilla. The patient’s gauzes were moved. The axilla inspected and there was noted to be no bleeding. ...

Varicose Carcinoma?
Aug 09, 2010

Hi, I have a report here with vulvar cancer.  He is doing a radical vulvectomy for what sounds like varicose carcinoma, but I can't find a reference to that anywhere, has anyone heard of that? Thanks! ...

Carcinoma Of The Pinna
Sep 22, 2010

I can't figure out the word that is flagged.  It seems to start with a "p" and maybe "pr" and seems to end in -ular.  Possibly 2 words ___ regular or 1 word ending in __gular? OPERATIVE FINDINGS (___regular) area measuring 1-2 cm in triangular fossa on lateral surface of superior right pinna.  This was site of prior biopsy showing invasive squamous cell carcinoma.  Thanks in advance! ...

Breast Carcinoma
Feb 01, 2011

Oncology doc - s/l "stepocarcinoma insitu"  Help?  Thanks in advance!   Thanks-you were right, it is ductal!  She has a weird way of saying it ...

Type Of Carcinoma?
Jul 13, 2011

It sounds familar, but stuck!  Dr. says "revealed the presence of what appeared to be a non-small cell lung cancer, fragrans squamous cell."  The word in question is "fragrans" ??? Any suggestions appreciated! ...

2B SNR Cell Carcinoma
Sep 28, 2011

Thanks for any help! ...

S/l Myovilleal Carcinoma
Mar 06, 2012

in the diagnosis the doc says what sounds like myovilleal carcinoma involving the left upper lobe of the lung. Does anyone know what this is?  His English is heavily Asian accented, so I'm not sure what consonants he's saying. Or vowels either for that matter! Any help greatly appreciated.   ...

Breast Ductal Carcinoma
Jan 05, 2010

Five mL of s/l "luguy" were injected in a circumferential manner around the previous biopsy site. ...

Right Breast Ductal Carcinoma
Apr 14, 2011

This is the sentence I am dealing with. I cannot figure out what CL would mean. I am leaning towards CA maybe. I am just not sure. Any ideas? This lymph node was then clipped and ligated and removed from the s/l CL. ...

Non-small-call Carcinoma
Dec 21, 2011

CT-guided needle boiopsy was positive for non-small-cell carcinoma "with favored squame." I'm not real sure if he is saying "with" or maybe "of" or maybe not saying anything before he says the "favored squame" part.  My guess is he's abbreviating squame for squamous but haven't been able to document this wording.  thanks.  ...

Bird Carcinoma (Breast)?
Dec 26, 2011

Usually very clear Indian doc is saying something that sounds just like "BIRD carcinoma, for which she underwent a mastectomy."  What the heck?  Any ideas? ...

Thyroidectory For S/l Frot Throat Carcinoma
Oct 31, 2009

Problem List 3. Status post throidectomy for s/l frot or fore throat carcinoma.     ...

Basal Cell Carcinoma Description
Nov 05, 2009

a small, raised lesion that actually appears to be a basal cell carcinoma.  It is in the vermilion border.  It is associated with some dimpling in the center and has the rather typical pearly appearance with two injected vessels.- does anyone have a guess as to what sounds like "two injected vessels might be.?  This lesion is on her lip.  ...

Pt With S/l Miss Awe Kaw Stage IIA Thymic Carcinoma.
Dec 06, 2011

? ...

S/l BOXA/boxel/voxel??? Plus Study Drug For Ovarian Carcinoma
Dec 15, 2009

thanks ...

Focus....HELP
Oct 14, 2009

Please let me know if there is anyone out there pleased with focus? I need to find a real job, not one that has no work! HELP!! ...

To Focus FT MTs
Feb 25, 2010

If you currently work FT with Focus could you share approximately or average of your gross montly income from Focus is. I am wondering if it is worthwhile to apply. I currently work as an IC and average $2000-2400 a month, which is fine but I have no benefits. I would like to have a FT job that provides insurance and PTO time but do not want to lose a chunk of my current income. Are you able to make what I currently do being FT? Thanks in advance for your input.  You can priv ...

Any Focus HR?
Mar 19, 2010

I worked for them previously and would love to to again.  Any contacts on this board? ...

FOCUS QA
Apr 30, 2010

I have been working at Focus now for 2 weeks.  I think everyone is nice.  All my QAs have seemed fair except today one QA (and only this one) counts off for blanks.  Well the team lead said you are not penalized for blanks when I hired on.  She said you won't be dinged for blanks.  Well so far I haven't had a QA to ding me for a blank, but today, as I said, one went to town on my reports and dinged for every single one I sent in.  My team lead isn't o ...

W-2 From Focus Yet? 
Jan 26, 2011

Has anyone gotten their W-2 from Focus yet?  ...

How Do You Focus When
Mar 22, 2011

There is such LOUD Indian-type music blaring in the background?  That is all I can hear.  The doctor is mumbling away and all I hear is Ooooohhhhhh, la le laaa, la le laaaaaa, la le laaaahha ha, ohoohohohOOOOOO, lo leeee luuu, loooo le luuuu.   HELP! ...

Focus
Dec 02, 2014

Recently I had the benefit of hearing someone speak on where our focus lies.  It wasn't a talk about employment at all, but I started thinking about it today as I read through the posts on this board. The jest of the talk was that if you focus on the negative you'll be grouchy, have more pain, be less productive, and generally be miserable.  If your focus is on the positive, though, suddenly you're happy in spite of miserable circumstances. I was hoping with this forum ...

Know About Focus Infomatics?
Nov 13, 2009

What do you fine folks know about Focus Infomatics (sp)?  What kind of platform?  Thanks everyone in advance.  ...

Any Focus/Infomatics QC Out There
Nov 21, 2009

Anyone out there who is working as a QC for Focus Infomatics and making a decent living?  I'm newish to this position and am struggling to make a buck.  I need some comfirmation I made a good move.  So far, not so good and I'm hoping I get into a better groove quick enough to move and make some decent money.  Any success stories very much appreciated! ...