A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l BOXA/boxel/voxel??? plus study drug for ovarian carcinoma - shannon

Posted: Dec 15, 2009

thanks

Could be DOXIL Plus...nm - babs

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Similar Messages:

Cousins Reported To Have Ovarian "term In Ees" And Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
Aug 10, 2012

In family history. ...

Ovarian Coercion?
May 20, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of ovarian coercsion.  Sounds exactly like that but I cannot find that and unsure if it makes sense. He states - No evidence for ovarian coercision or other abnormalities.   Any help is much appreciated.    Thank you - V. ...

Ovarian Cancer
Sep 04, 2010

Ovarian cancer - s/l "sido" reduction.  Does anyone know what this is? ...

Ovarian S/lmesion?
May 05, 2012

Ovarian s/l mesion.Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) ...

Patient With Ovarian Cancer..sm
Apr 14, 2010

There are plaques that also remain on the ileum and s/*studying* on the small bowel.  There is no evidence of abdominal of diaphagmatic *studying*.  There is some small *studying* on the small bowel and upper abdomen.   Thanks so much for any help with this!   ...

HYPHEN - Appearing Ovarian Cyst
Aug 22, 2012

Is simple appearing ovarian cyst hyphenated after the word simple?  ...

Left Ovarian S/l Quap/a/sodium Cyst ??
Sep 25, 2012

Obstetric ultrasound, July 31, 2012 notable for single viable intrauterine pregnancy with probable 1.5 cm left ovarian __________ cyst and 1.6 cm left lower uterine segment fibroid.    I keep hearing quap/a/sod/ee/um ?? or clop/a/sodium ?? ...

Carcinoma
Aug 11, 2010

An additional segment of some enlarged 1s/l stand joint encountered, and these were also removed from the s/l field ...

Ductal Carcinoma...is It T1b, N0?
Nov 04, 2009

xx ...

Cancer Or Carcinoma
Dec 11, 2009

When the doctor dictates:  Mr. Frippenwapper has "colon CA" .... do you use 'cancer' or 'carcinoma' for the "CA" or do you just leave it as "CA" ? ...

Thyroid .... Carcinoma
Dec 19, 2009

I've got a muffle-mouth doctor who has the following sentence. Any help? Thanks much. She had undergone a total thyroidectomy for (fleet) to a carcinoma. ...

?Availing Carcinoma?
Jan 17, 2010

I am stuck on this, no hints, patient with history of "availing carcinoma."  Help! ...

HELP!! Foyato Carcinoma?
Jul 12, 2010

Dictation starts off as: DISCHARGE SUMMARY PROBLEM LIST 1. Metastatic ovarian cancer with ascites. 2. Gait disturbance. 3. Status-post thyroidectomy. 4. The fourth one is the one I can not understand. It is extremely jumbled and sounds like he is saying foyatoo carcinoma. I am so completely stumped. Any suggestions??? ...

Ductal Carcinoma
Aug 05, 2010

The patient’s gauzes s/l removed/were moved Our attention was then returned to the axilla. The patient’s gauzes were moved. The axilla inspected and there was noted to be no bleeding. ...

Varicose Carcinoma?
Aug 09, 2010

Hi, I have a report here with vulvar cancer.  He is doing a radical vulvectomy for what sounds like varicose carcinoma, but I can't find a reference to that anywhere, has anyone heard of that? Thanks! ...

Carcinoma Of The Pinna
Sep 22, 2010

I can't figure out the word that is flagged.  It seems to start with a "p" and maybe "pr" and seems to end in -ular.  Possibly 2 words ___ regular or 1 word ending in __gular? OPERATIVE FINDINGS (___regular) area measuring 1-2 cm in triangular fossa on lateral surface of superior right pinna.  This was site of prior biopsy showing invasive squamous cell carcinoma.  Thanks in advance! ...

Breast Carcinoma
Feb 01, 2011

Oncology doc - s/l "stepocarcinoma insitu"  Help?  Thanks in advance!   Thanks-you were right, it is ductal!  She has a weird way of saying it ...

Type Of Carcinoma?
Jul 13, 2011

It sounds familar, but stuck!  Dr. says "revealed the presence of what appeared to be a non-small cell lung cancer, fragrans squamous cell."  The word in question is "fragrans" ??? Any suggestions appreciated! ...

2B SNR Cell Carcinoma
Sep 28, 2011

Thanks for any help! ...

S/l Myovilleal Carcinoma
Mar 06, 2012

in the diagnosis the doc says what sounds like myovilleal carcinoma involving the left upper lobe of the lung. Does anyone know what this is?  His English is heavily Asian accented, so I'm not sure what consonants he's saying. Or vowels either for that matter! Any help greatly appreciated.   ...

DVT Study
Dec 27, 2011

In a DVT study, "Findings are most suggestive of chronic or past/passed?? clot" Thanks!! ...

Study Should Be Done
Jan 27, 2012

I think if a study were done, findings would show that the tediousness and repetitiveness and intricacy of the editing required for this particular ASR will slowly but surely drive you insane.  I am so nervous, I chew gum like a wild woman (and now need my second crown which I cannot afford), have developed tics and skin picking, and eat voraciously --- due to editing.  Flame away, but I have typed for 25+ years and never had a problem (actually enjoyed my job); however, after 5 or so ...

Breast Ductal Carcinoma
Jan 05, 2010

Five mL of s/l "luguy" were injected in a circumferential manner around the previous biopsy site. ...

2 Mm S/l Focus Of Papillary Carcinoma
Feb 02, 2010

not sure if it is "focus"   Thanks ...

Right Breast Ductal Carcinoma
Apr 14, 2011

This is the sentence I am dealing with. I cannot figure out what CL would mean. I am leaning towards CA maybe. I am just not sure. Any ideas? This lymph node was then clipped and ligated and removed from the s/l CL. ...

Non-small-call Carcinoma
Dec 21, 2011

CT-guided needle boiopsy was positive for non-small-cell carcinoma "with favored squame." I'm not real sure if he is saying "with" or maybe "of" or maybe not saying anything before he says the "favored squame" part.  My guess is he's abbreviating squame for squamous but haven't been able to document this wording.  thanks.  ...

Bird Carcinoma (Breast)?
Dec 26, 2011

Usually very clear Indian doc is saying something that sounds just like "BIRD carcinoma, for which she underwent a mastectomy."  What the heck?  Any ideas? ...

Coding Study On One's Own
Apr 25, 2010

I'd like to begin studying medical coding on my own to see if it it's a match iin terms of learning and liking the field. I have 30+ years of transcription experience and usually learn fairly quickly. What books/workbooks do you suggest as a start to see if this feels like it will work for me? And for people who have done this on your own, what did you include in a program of study for yourself? Are there some areas that you feel an in-house course is needed?  Replies greatly app ...

Study Hours
Jul 25, 2010

I am looking forward to enrolling in a medical coding class through Andrews School this fall.  I was curious as to how many hours a night or week a student puts in studying.  I work full time, and also have a prn evening job doing transcription in the community that I live.  Those hours are flexible.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

CMT Study Materials?
Sep 01, 2010

Does anyone know of a good study guide/review book for the CMT? ...