A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cataract surgery and placement of eye stent for glaucoma - katem

Posted: Apr 08, 2015

For the eye stent part of the dictation, it sounds like the doc is dictating "The (s/l oneone or odeon lens) was used to view the angle structures". Thanks for your help.

goniolens? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

goniolens - katem

[ In Reply To ..]
It could be except no "g" sound. I'm going to go ahead and put a blank for him to fill in and I'll check back for future reference. Thanks!!

Similar Messages:

Cataract Surgery
Jul 07, 2014

Doing a cataract surgery and he says what sounds like curved tires.  Curve tie-ers? Thanks! ...

Utronix??? Cataract Surgery
Jun 10, 2015

This is a cataract extraction operative report.   "Bent cystotome was used to initiate anterior capsular tear followed by s/l utronix to complete a continuous curvilinear capsulorrhexis." ...

Cataract Surgery - S/l Surgi-Gel Lens
Oct 19, 2010

I cannot locate anything via the internet on this type of IOL.   Maybe it's a new type?  Curious if anyone on here could help me out  :) I've flagged it on a couple reports now and have not heard back from QA yet. Thanks!! ...

Cataract Surgery...which Is Correct..cystitome Or Cystotome?
Nov 23, 2010

xx ...

S/l "tray-glue-ding" Stent Placement In LAD
Mar 14, 2010

x ...

Ureteral Stent Surgery
Feb 07, 2011

The surgeon placed a ureteral stent. In Intraoperative Findings he says his right ureteral stent was placed with s/l "good chromapelvis, cleared chromabladder?" Any Ideas? Thanks. Moon  ...

Cataract Surgery. S/L Iris "med-rye-oh-sis"--SM
Jan 26, 2011

He speaks so clearly, I can't believe I'm not getting this!   Full sentence..... "A 7.0 mm Malyugen ring was inserted to create adequate iris (S/L) med-rye-oh-sis."  ...

"Neo" Stent Placement?
Apr 27, 2010

Unstable angina, status post "neo" stent placement in left circumflex coronary artery? Thanks   ...

Rhinostomy Surgery And Using A S/l Gaboris Stent And Gaboris Tube
Aug 11, 2014

x ...

Glaucoma Medication
Aug 05, 2011

S/L syspanzing 1 drop to each eye daily for glaucoma. Thank you in advance. ...

Cardiac Stent S/l "Darmidal" Stent
Jul 27, 2012

"Patient had s/l Dermidal/Damidol stent placed in the right coronary artery." I checked my Tessier book and it has nothing beginning with a "D" sound for this stent. Any ideas? This is an ESL doc so it could be anything.  Maybe it's Damniitall?! ...

Glaucoma Med, S/l "amber Monadine"
Aug 26, 2010

It's in a list of medications for glaucoma, including Travatan Z.  I assume this "amber monadine" is "amber" something, since that's the color often used in lenses for glaucoma sufferers.  I cannot find a thing on this!  Thanks. ...

Ophthalmology Word Nuclear Cataract Of S/l  "Polevoranes Varitey"
Jun 25, 2010

Doc dictates diagnosis as nuclear cataract of s/l  "Polevoranes varitey" ...

Placement Of Something
Jan 02, 2010

I am hearing a new one on emergency room reports.  They are saying what sounds like "An INT was placed."  What is the INT?  It is placed with cardiac monitors and such. ...

S/l *cosoft* Placement
Jun 28, 2010

Patient underwent dental prosthetic implant with s/l *cosoft* placement, which will be removed at his postop visit ...

Comma Placement
Apr 12, 2011

I know a comma is to be placed after the year, i.e., On March 27, 2011, she underwent an operation.  But, what about when formatted this way?  3/27/2011?  Do you still place a comma after the year? TIA! ...

Reservoir Placement??
May 16, 2011

A Ommaya reservoir placement for this treatment is there for a requested ___ technique.   words sounds like trait somewhat but is muffled....any ideas? Thank you! ...

Placement Change
Jan 04, 2012

If they offer you a "placement change" (which sounds a little fishy since all of the regions have no work as far as I can tell)...do you have to accept the change if it means a schedule change (i.e. shift)????  Why should we have to change our shifts????? Geez.... ...

Comma Placement?
Apr 27, 2012

I get these types of sentences constantly and always question my comma placement. "We will see her back in the office following her injection and if she does not improve, we would consider surgical intervention at that time." My question is whether there should be a comma either before or after "and." I know a comma needs to separate 2 independent clauses but the introductory phrase in the second clause throws me off. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :) ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

PICC Line Placement
Mar 15, 2010

A s/l nominate wire was inserted through the needle and the needle was removed. ...

Review Of A Job Placement Company
Sep 03, 2010

Does anyone know anything about a job placement company called "Remote Contractor Job Placement Svc"  (RCJPS)?? ...

On Arterial Line Placement...
Nov 09, 2011

...it sounds like he is saying "after "ziering" of the sensor, appropriate waveforms were noted.  Is "ziering" right? ...

Correct Placement Of X (for Times).
Jan 30, 2013

Should there be a space or no space between the x and the number? Is there a reference to this anywhere or just personal preference? Ex: p.o. x1 or p.o. x 1 ...

Richter Reservoir Placement?
Apr 01, 2015

Patient being treated for choroid plexum carcinoma with 'richter' reservoir placement? ...

At-home Professions - Job Placement After Graduating?
Jan 20, 2010

I am currently taking an MT course through At-home professions schooling and was wondering of anyone else that went through the program. How did you like or dislike it and was there job placement after graduating? ...

Hemodialysis Catheter Placement Question
Aug 20, 2010

...hemodialysis catheter was then tunneled subcutaneously from the upper right chest to the ____ site.   ____otomy s/l - denotomy   phlebotomy site?  I don't hear phle though. I so appreciate anyone who can help.  I am ill today and not thinking straight. also.  0.018 ___ guidewire  (does not sound like "inch" - s/l:  "nine one wire" Thanks!!!! ...

PICC Line Placement - S/l Anestasol
Sep 21, 2010

I am transcribing a report for a PICC line placement and at the end the doctor says that he places what s/l anestasol Steri-Strips. a-nest-a-sal. Anestasol Steri-Strips were applied.  He could mean anestasol and Steri-Strips but he doesn't say that (which of course does not mean the "and" is not needed!!).  Anyone know what this should be?  Thanks! ...

Concerning Placement Of A Stage 2 InterStim Lead..
Apr 26, 2011

A needle was passed into the S3-4 foramen.  Testing showed a a good s/l *bell-low*...  Patient has urinary incontinence, urgency and frequency, it that helps any.  thanks!     ...

Remote Contractor Job Placement Services
Oct 09, 2012

Does anyone know anything about this company? I sent my resume and got a response right away. It seems like they might be a 'head hunting' agency for transcription of different sorts. They want me to pay a one time fee of 75.00 to join and then have contact with all of their clients for jobs. I'm a little leery about them, so what does eveyone think? Any thoughts are appreciated - positive or negative..... Thanks! ...