A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "trapped well" or "trifold" type central canals stenosis. - Lumbar MRI

Posted: Apr 14, 2015

Full sentence is as follows:

At L4-L5, there is a diffuse disk bulge and facet arthropathy with ligamentum flavum hypertrophy.  There is severe _______ type central canal stenosis with AP dimension between 5 and 6 mm.

Thanks!

trefoil - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Hyphen Central Canal And Exit Canal Stenosis?
Apr 12, 2014

Hello, Everyone. Do you think that a hyphen should be used in central-canal stenosis and exit-canal stenosis?   TIA!   ...

AHConn Has Posted Their Job Ad Again. Don't Get Trapped
Feb 20, 2015

into working for this company. I posted here before of my experience. Please check the archives. Don't sign anything that will require you to repay training costs if you end up resigning within 6 months on the job. No job that includes coding (especially from people who do not have coding certifications) is worth 12 bucks an hour. The job responsibilities are endless for such little pay. The owner is the ex of Softscripts owner. He's trying to reel in desperate MTs. Don't fall for ...

Emu Canals?
May 07, 2012

On GU exam, it sounds like they are saying "No bulging in the emu canals.  I can't seem to find anything on this.  Is emu correct?  Thanks. ...

Recommendations For Headphones For People With Small Ear Canals
Feb 12, 2013

Dear Friends: I seem to have tiny ear canals and openings and because of that my Spectra headphones broke and now I would like recommendations about headphones would be good for me, with my small ear canals.  Do you recommend the stethescope type headphones?  I saw a brand on line on the Dictation Warehouse called Grundig Swingphone USB headset, has anyone heard of this brand and if so the pros and cons of this brand. I would like recommendations.  Thanks. Fondly, Suzanne ...

Recommendations For Headsets For People With Small Ear Canals/openings
Feb 12, 2013

Dear Friends: I seem to have small ear canals/openings and because of that my Spectra headsets broke because I have to push them in too far and they will not fit and now the copper wire disoldged and now I am looking to buy another pair.  I went on the Dictation Warehouse site and talked to a rep there and he said that a good headset for people with small ear canals/openings is Grundig swing phone USB PC headset; have any of you heard of this bra ...

S/l Unilactary Stenosis
Nov 03, 2009

Listing in PMH - s/l unilactary stenosis with stent placement ...

Stenosis In Infant
Feb 22, 2010

s/l like doctor says:   Past surgical history of "de??--something or decrease??   stenosis in an infant?  It is not pyeloric or aortic.  Is there some kind of degree?  TIA.  ...

S/l Neuraminal Stenosis
Jun 29, 2010

The doc says, "She has neuraminal stenosis issues with the S1 nerve root."  Is there such thing as "neuraminal" stenosis.  It is not foraminal stenosis.  It is pretty clear that she is saying "neuraminl", but i have never heard of that.  ...

Aortic Stenosis
Feb 21, 2012

normal-mild calcific aortic stenosis in the ascending epigeal function ...

Sensospinal Stenosis Surgery?
Aug 11, 2010

I am doing a Discharge Summary and under Past Medical History it sounds like the dictator is saying "sensospinal stenosis surgery 3 years ago"? Any suggestions? ...

CT Angiogram S/l Orange Stenosis
Mar 11, 2011

CT angiogram with reported right carotid 40% to 50% stenosis s/l at orange and 35% to 45% left carotid s/l orange stenosis. Never heard this one before. Is he talking about the orange arrows on the actual angiogram pointing to the stenosis??? What is the orange??Help.... ...

Aortostenosis Or Aortic Stenosis?
Apr 20, 2011

In an echocardiogram which is corrrect, aortostenosis or aortic stenosis. ...

Porous Mitral Stenosis
Oct 20, 2011

There is no evidence of mitral valve or s/l porous mitral stenosis.  ...

MTs With Spinal Stenosis And Still Working
Mar 21, 2014

I have had spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis for years and even surgery with L5-S1 fusion.  Did really good for years but now I am experiencing right leg weakness and all lower muscles ache and burn so bad that I can hardly walk at the end of the day.  I have even gone PT too.  I know I have severe right foraminal stenosis once again by CAT scan.  I took early SS retirement 2 years ago but still work about 30 hours a week.  I find that I am having extreme difficulyy ...

40/50% Stenosis Of The S/l (ostom) Of The Ramus Intermedius.
Aug 29, 2010

40/50% stenosis of the s/l (ostom) of the ramus intermedius. ...

Anal Stenosis And Antibiotic Tolerance
Nov 19, 2010

This is the sentence that was dictated:  "The patient does not tolerate antibiotics well because of a congenital anal stenosis..."  I can't find any relation between the two, does anyone know for sure? ...

ARX/Arx Stenosis And Normal Biventricular Function
Nov 03, 2013

ARX or Arx  or something completely different?   ARX or Arx stenosis and normal biventricular function. ...

She Had A S/l Non Faluting Stenosis In The Distal Circumflex, Marginal. Please SM
Sep 19, 2010

And I need help with this word too, please.  Thank you in advance. She was treated with Mucomyst and s/l sent IV fluids.  Does that make sense? ...

Patient Had Micardial Infarction Found With Residual LAD, *daglinar* AC Stenosis. Thanks. Nm
Oct 24, 2011

nm ...

Anybody Able To Get Into MQ Central?
Sep 24, 2010

I keep getting "invalid log-in" ...

Is MQ Central Down?
Feb 24, 2011

I was trying to do my last bits of training on teamwork and benchmark, print e-mail from CCM, etc. and I got an error message.  now can't get back in. ...

MQ Central Down Again?
Jan 25, 2012

... ...

MQ Central Emails
Oct 27, 2009

Has anyone else not gotten any emails on MQ Central.  I have not gotten 1 since 10/22/2009???  Not even the daily tip????? ...

S/l Left Central 7
Jan 08, 2010

At that time she had developed left facial weakness which, on examination, was very clearly left central 7. ...

Typo On MQ Central
Jan 18, 2010

Did anyone notice the article regarding our W2s---dated Janurary 18th? When the heck is that?  My, my, someone needs to be performance managed- or at least taught to use spell check before posting that on MQ Central for us all to see. :)  Did they not think we would catch that? ...

Central Seventh
Feb 25, 2010

He has a left drift, left fix, and mild increased reflexes on the left side. There is a left central seventh.   would it be 7th or VII or as is? ...

MQ Central Survey And CMT
Mar 29, 2010

I wonder if we're all going to be forced to become CMTs?  That would be a great way to get rid of a lot of us. ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble With MQ Central
Jul 28, 2010

I can log in fine, but I cannot check my mail for some reason.  When I go to the community page I get this message instead.  I am logged in, my name is even at the top of the screen. Missing or unrecognized user name or password for the specified server. Click the down arrow in the title bar, click Personalize (or, if you are an administrator, click Edit Shared Settings) and check your settings. I cannot locate the arrow they speak of.  Any ideas? ...

Can't Get Into MQ Central For 2 Days
Sep 27, 2010

Usually I can get in once a day at least, but no go for 2 days now. I've got a QCare (whatever it's called) ticket in, but haven't heard anything. Just curious if anyone else is having a problem ...

MQ Central Sign In?
Dec 14, 2010

How does one know what their user ID and password is to get into MQ Central?  I have never been there before and the log in page gives no information, nor do I recall ever receiving any instruction on how to log in there. Thanks! ...