A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ARX/Arx stenosis and normal biventricular function - mary.fisher

Posted: Nov 03, 2013

ARX or Arx  or something completely different?

ARX or Arx stenosis and normal biventricular function.

aortic stenosis, a guess...NM - Old Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
?

Similar Messages:

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...

Liver Function Test S/l Serumelous And Normal
Jan 15, 2010

any ideas what serumelous could be? ...

What Is The Correct Way To Spell Bi-V, BiV, (biventricular)
Mar 17, 2015

ccc ...

Hemoglobin Normal With Normal S/l Cell In Dis Thees With An MCV Of 89.
May 26, 2010

s/l cell in dis thees with an MCV of 89.  ...

Laryngoscope Showed Normal Vocal Cords And Normal "tuberous Tugors".
Jul 15, 2012

? ...

Neck: Normal "tesseril" Motion And Normal "effort"?
Nov 30, 2012

PE on neurologist consult. Pt with spinal sarcoma.  Doc is a pretty clear dictator.  Not sure if "tesseril" is actually "tests for all" or what.  How about "effort".  Is this customary in a neuro consult?  Thanks for any suggestions.      ...

S/l Unilactary Stenosis
Nov 03, 2009

Listing in PMH - s/l unilactary stenosis with stent placement ...

Stenosis In Infant
Feb 22, 2010

s/l like doctor says:   Past surgical history of "de??--something or decrease??   stenosis in an infant?  It is not pyeloric or aortic.  Is there some kind of degree?  TIA.  ...

S/l Neuraminal Stenosis
Jun 29, 2010

The doc says, "She has neuraminal stenosis issues with the S1 nerve root."  Is there such thing as "neuraminal" stenosis.  It is not foraminal stenosis.  It is pretty clear that she is saying "neuraminl", but i have never heard of that.  ...

Aortic Stenosis
Feb 21, 2012

normal-mild calcific aortic stenosis in the ascending epigeal function ...

Sensospinal Stenosis Surgery?
Aug 11, 2010

I am doing a Discharge Summary and under Past Medical History it sounds like the dictator is saying "sensospinal stenosis surgery 3 years ago"? Any suggestions? ...

CT Angiogram S/l Orange Stenosis
Mar 11, 2011

CT angiogram with reported right carotid 40% to 50% stenosis s/l at orange and 35% to 45% left carotid s/l orange stenosis. Never heard this one before. Is he talking about the orange arrows on the actual angiogram pointing to the stenosis??? What is the orange??Help.... ...

Aortostenosis Or Aortic Stenosis?
Apr 20, 2011

In an echocardiogram which is corrrect, aortostenosis or aortic stenosis. ...

Porous Mitral Stenosis
Oct 20, 2011

There is no evidence of mitral valve or s/l porous mitral stenosis.  ...

MTs With Spinal Stenosis And Still Working
Mar 21, 2014

I have had spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis for years and even surgery with L5-S1 fusion.  Did really good for years but now I am experiencing right leg weakness and all lower muscles ache and burn so bad that I can hardly walk at the end of the day.  I have even gone PT too.  I know I have severe right foraminal stenosis once again by CAT scan.  I took early SS retirement 2 years ago but still work about 30 hours a week.  I find that I am having extreme difficulyy ...

40/50% Stenosis Of The S/l (ostom) Of The Ramus Intermedius.
Aug 29, 2010

40/50% stenosis of the s/l (ostom) of the ramus intermedius. ...

Anal Stenosis And Antibiotic Tolerance
Nov 19, 2010

This is the sentence that was dictated:  "The patient does not tolerate antibiotics well because of a congenital anal stenosis..."  I can't find any relation between the two, does anyone know for sure? ...

She Had A S/l Non Faluting Stenosis In The Distal Circumflex, Marginal. Please SM
Sep 19, 2010

And I need help with this word too, please.  Thank you in advance. She was treated with Mucomyst and s/l sent IV fluids.  Does that make sense? ...

Where Is The Search Function?
Oct 15, 2009

Can anyone tell me how to find the search function? It's probably staring me right in the face, and I just don't notice it. ...

Search Function
Oct 18, 2009

why is there no search function on here? ...

USING THE BREAK FUNCTION
Nov 10, 2009

Have you ever used the break function simply because you had a dictator that was so horrible that you got frustrated and sent it back?  I know that we are not supposed to do this and that MQ supposedly keeps track of how many breaks we use but I have to admit I have done this no occasion.  I had a report so bad a couple of weeks ago which was over 1000 seconds long and an ESL doctor, not to mention scratchy sound, etc.  About halfway through this thing I had already spent nearly 2 ...

F5 Function Not Working
Feb 17, 2010

Is anybody else having problem with checking statistics using F5. ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble With Cc Function?
Aug 18, 2010

As soon as I do cntrl L to put in a cc, I get an error message and DQS shuts off.  This is the 5th time it has done it. Waiting for tech support, thought I'd ask while waiting. TIA ...

Need Help For DQS Function Regarding ALL CAPS!
Oct 01, 2010

Good morning ladies and gentleman from MQ.  I need your help. On the ASR reports, how do you ALL CAPS a sentence? Here's the deal . . . Say under allergies, the MD dictates no known drug allergies.  What I do is hilite the sentence and then Control, Shift, A.  After I do that, the sentences comes out No Known Drug Allergies (initial caps only).  Then I have to do the Control, Shift, A again and it will switch to ALL CAPS. Is there an easier way to do th ...

Windows XP - F11 Function Set Up
Jan 11, 2011

Having a brain "fade". How does one create the "gray box" that is called up with F11 and replaced with the variable?   Thank you ...

In Doc 7, In The ADT, Is The Job Function Window
Dec 17, 2011

x ...

Function Scale
Jan 31, 2013

For *pain* scale (1-10), i was taught to add the range if not dictated. Example: D: Pain was a 5. T: Pain was a 5/10. I'm not familiar with *function* scale.  This is a spine surgeon. This particular patient is having neck and shoulder issues (if that matters).  Is there a specific *function* scale?  If so, what is the range and do you add it like the pain scale, or do you guys just type as dictated without adding the range? ...

Search Function?
Jan 14, 2014

Is it just me or is there a problem with the Search function????  I am only able to do a Google search, not within MTStars itself.... ...

What Happened To Suspend Function
Jun 29, 2010

I had a stat coming up and could not suspend the chart I was on.  Oh well.  Guess stats aren't really that important at MQ anymore. ...

Does Anyone Else Have Trouble With The Ctrl-M Function.....
Jun 07, 2010

The one that takes the voice to where you put the cursor?  Sometimes it works and sometimes it just does not.  I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem.  It seems to NOT work quite a bit and I like to use that function a lot....... :( ...