A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

emu canals? - LHMT

Posted: May 07, 2012

On GU exam, it sounds like they are saying "No bulging in the emu canals.  I can't seem to find anything on this.  Is emu correct?  Thanks.

Maybe inguinal or anal? nm - Eva

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

possibly anal. Thanks so much! - LHMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks!

Similar Messages:

Recommendations For Headphones For People With Small Ear Canals
Feb 12, 2013

Dear Friends: I seem to have tiny ear canals and openings and because of that my Spectra headphones broke and now I would like recommendations about headphones would be good for me, with my small ear canals.  Do you recommend the stethescope type headphones?  I saw a brand on line on the Dictation Warehouse called Grundig Swingphone USB headset, has anyone heard of this brand and if so the pros and cons of this brand. I would like recommendations.  Thanks. Fondly, Suzanne ...

Recommendations For Headsets For People With Small Ear Canals/openings
Feb 12, 2013

Dear Friends: I seem to have small ear canals/openings and because of that my Spectra headsets broke because I have to push them in too far and they will not fit and now the copper wire disoldged and now I am looking to buy another pair.  I went on the Dictation Warehouse site and talked to a rep there and he said that a good headset for people with small ear canals/openings is Grundig swing phone USB PC headset; have any of you heard of this bra ...

S/l "trapped Well" Or "trifold" Type Central Canals Stenosis.
Apr 14, 2015

Full sentence is as follows: At L4-L5, there is a diffuse disk bulge and facet arthropathy with ligamentum flavum hypertrophy.  There is severe _______ type central canal stenosis with AP dimension between 5 and 6 mm. Thanks! ...