A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

patient had micardial infarction found with residual LAD, *daglinar* AC stenosis. Thanks. nm - anon

Posted: Oct 24, 2011

nm

Student? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Judging by "micardial," it appears that you might be a student or someone trying to complete an employment test.

There are several options for "daglinar." It is going to be part of the AC artery. A location or direction or something like that. You might try looking up the anatomy of the cardiac arteries or similar material to see what the possibilities are.

I'm hopeful that micardial was a typo. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Yes it was a typo and NO I am not a student - sm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
It is Monday and my fingers are having a hard time keeping up. I am also trying to make a living typing on a very old computer that does not always keep up with my fingers. I recently lost my job with a doctor to ER which paid great and now I am doing work for about a third of what I was making and having to type specialties I haven't done in a very long time.

Similar Messages:

Help Please! Ortho Doc Saying Residual S/l Actyly. Patient
May 12, 2012

is status post thumb collateral ligament surgery.  Not sure about using this combo alone. ...

Patient Went To The ER And Was Found To Have A Fracture Of The Right S/l Tri-plee-trum.
Jan 12, 2010

x ...

Thousands Of Patient Medical Records Found
Jul 13, 2013

How they wound up there is anyone's guess. ...

Myocardial Infarction
Oct 28, 2009

doc plainly says: Patient has had 2 heart cardial infarctions. is that just slang for myocardial infarctions? Or do you just type what he says? ...

S/l Residual Left Humeric Pereis
Nov 23, 2009

Her doctor diagnosed deep venous thrombosis, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, residual left ("humeric perethis"), left leg ulcer, malnutrition, diarrhea, hypokalemia, and erythematous rash. Doctor diagnosed left arm and left leg in coordination and weakness with significant limitation in her distance of ambulation and manipulation of the left arm. Back pain and spasms, healed multiple fractures from injury in August, history of cataracts and eye surgery, asthma and chronic ob ...

End Of The Phacoemulsification No (residual Corticle) Material Was Noted
Jul 10, 2012

At the end of the phacoemulsification no (residual corticle) material was noted. The posterior capsule was intact. A peripheral iridotomy was performed at the 11 o'clock position (into) chamber. Bleeding was noted, and the chamber was irrigated with balanced salt solution with epinephrine. The wound was closed with (1 or one) interrupted suture of 10-0 Vicryl. (S/L) injection (silomegro) was made. (Timoptic) was applied and ointment was applied. Everything I question in in (). Tha ...

Demand-type Myocardial Infarction?
May 02, 2014

Patient has COPD, pericarditis, and emphysema. One of the dx listed s/l "demand type" myocardial infarction. This is for a cardiology followup note. TIA ...

Subarticular Fracture Versus Fibrous S/l Infarction
Jun 22, 2010

Is it infarction? ...

MRI Of The Brain Negative For Visible Acute Infarction
Aug 29, 2012

1,  MRI of the brain negative for visible acute infarction.  No "interphernal" hemorrhage, mass or mass affect.  IT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE INTERCRANIAL.   2.  The patient has a scattered abnormal "signal" on the periventricular and subcortical white matter.............   TIA ...

There Was Interval Resolution Of A Right Hepatic Globasis Noted With Residual Punctate Air.
Jul 06, 2012

There was interval resolution of a "right hepatic globasis" noted with residual punctate air.  No evidence of a new "hepatic asis" noted. ...

A Wall * Washren* Abnormality Consistent With An Acute Myocardial Infarction. Thanks. Nm
May 14, 2010

nm ...

S/l Unilactary Stenosis
Nov 03, 2009

Listing in PMH - s/l unilactary stenosis with stent placement ...

Stenosis In Infant
Feb 22, 2010

s/l like doctor says:   Past surgical history of "de??--something or decrease??   stenosis in an infant?  It is not pyeloric or aortic.  Is there some kind of degree?  TIA.  ...

S/l Neuraminal Stenosis
Jun 29, 2010

The doc says, "She has neuraminal stenosis issues with the S1 nerve root."  Is there such thing as "neuraminal" stenosis.  It is not foraminal stenosis.  It is pretty clear that she is saying "neuraminl", but i have never heard of that.  ...

Aortic Stenosis
Feb 21, 2012

normal-mild calcific aortic stenosis in the ascending epigeal function ...

Sensospinal Stenosis Surgery?
Aug 11, 2010

I am doing a Discharge Summary and under Past Medical History it sounds like the dictator is saying "sensospinal stenosis surgery 3 years ago"? Any suggestions? ...

CT Angiogram S/l Orange Stenosis
Mar 11, 2011

CT angiogram with reported right carotid 40% to 50% stenosis s/l at orange and 35% to 45% left carotid s/l orange stenosis. Never heard this one before. Is he talking about the orange arrows on the actual angiogram pointing to the stenosis??? What is the orange??Help.... ...

Aortostenosis Or Aortic Stenosis?
Apr 20, 2011

In an echocardiogram which is corrrect, aortostenosis or aortic stenosis. ...

Porous Mitral Stenosis
Oct 20, 2011

There is no evidence of mitral valve or s/l porous mitral stenosis.  ...

MTs With Spinal Stenosis And Still Working
Mar 21, 2014

I have had spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis for years and even surgery with L5-S1 fusion.  Did really good for years but now I am experiencing right leg weakness and all lower muscles ache and burn so bad that I can hardly walk at the end of the day.  I have even gone PT too.  I know I have severe right foraminal stenosis once again by CAT scan.  I took early SS retirement 2 years ago but still work about 30 hours a week.  I find that I am having extreme difficulyy ...

40/50% Stenosis Of The S/l (ostom) Of The Ramus Intermedius.
Aug 29, 2010

40/50% stenosis of the s/l (ostom) of the ramus intermedius. ...

Anal Stenosis And Antibiotic Tolerance
Nov 19, 2010

This is the sentence that was dictated:  "The patient does not tolerate antibiotics well because of a congenital anal stenosis..."  I can't find any relation between the two, does anyone know for sure? ...

ARX/Arx Stenosis And Normal Biventricular Function
Nov 03, 2013

ARX or Arx  or something completely different?   ARX or Arx stenosis and normal biventricular function. ...

She Had A S/l Non Faluting Stenosis In The Distal Circumflex, Marginal. Please SM
Sep 19, 2010

And I need help with this word too, please.  Thank you in advance. She was treated with Mucomyst and s/l sent IV fluids.  Does that make sense? ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Ramus Intermedius Is An "A Or 8" Caliber Vessel With A 90% Stenosis In The Most Lateral Br
Apr 14, 2010

On cardiac catheterization...Ramus intermedius is an "A  or 8"caliber vessel with a 90% stenosis in the most lateral branch. ...

S/L "pressure Scan" Suggests Renal Artery Stenosis - SM
Jan 22, 2011

....but I can't really find anything to substantiate what I think I'm hearing. Help? ...