A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l unilactary stenosis - Chloe

Posted: Nov 03, 2009

Listing in PMH -

s/l unilactary stenosis with stent placement

s/l unilactary - MT17

[ In Reply To ..]
Could it be "multifactorial" stenosis?

No, I don't think so, but thanks. nm - Chloe

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

could it possibly be "renal artery stenosis"? ...nm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
They do place stents in the renal artery.

Yes, absolutely. Thank you! nm - Chloe

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Woo hoo! YW : ) - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Stenosis In Infant
Feb 22, 2010

s/l like doctor says:   Past surgical history of "de??--something or decrease??   stenosis in an infant?  It is not pyeloric or aortic.  Is there some kind of degree?  TIA.  ...

S/l Neuraminal Stenosis
Jun 29, 2010

The doc says, "She has neuraminal stenosis issues with the S1 nerve root."  Is there such thing as "neuraminal" stenosis.  It is not foraminal stenosis.  It is pretty clear that she is saying "neuraminl", but i have never heard of that.  ...

Aortic Stenosis
Feb 21, 2012

normal-mild calcific aortic stenosis in the ascending epigeal function ...

Sensospinal Stenosis Surgery?
Aug 11, 2010

I am doing a Discharge Summary and under Past Medical History it sounds like the dictator is saying "sensospinal stenosis surgery 3 years ago"? Any suggestions? ...

CT Angiogram S/l Orange Stenosis
Mar 11, 2011

CT angiogram with reported right carotid 40% to 50% stenosis s/l at orange and 35% to 45% left carotid s/l orange stenosis. Never heard this one before. Is he talking about the orange arrows on the actual angiogram pointing to the stenosis??? What is the orange??Help.... ...

Aortostenosis Or Aortic Stenosis?
Apr 20, 2011

In an echocardiogram which is corrrect, aortostenosis or aortic stenosis. ...

Porous Mitral Stenosis
Oct 20, 2011

There is no evidence of mitral valve or s/l porous mitral stenosis.  ...

MTs With Spinal Stenosis And Still Working
Mar 21, 2014

I have had spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis for years and even surgery with L5-S1 fusion.  Did really good for years but now I am experiencing right leg weakness and all lower muscles ache and burn so bad that I can hardly walk at the end of the day.  I have even gone PT too.  I know I have severe right foraminal stenosis once again by CAT scan.  I took early SS retirement 2 years ago but still work about 30 hours a week.  I find that I am having extreme difficulyy ...

40/50% Stenosis Of The S/l (ostom) Of The Ramus Intermedius.
Aug 29, 2010

40/50% stenosis of the s/l (ostom) of the ramus intermedius. ...

Anal Stenosis And Antibiotic Tolerance
Nov 19, 2010

This is the sentence that was dictated:  "The patient does not tolerate antibiotics well because of a congenital anal stenosis..."  I can't find any relation between the two, does anyone know for sure? ...

ARX/Arx Stenosis And Normal Biventricular Function
Nov 03, 2013

ARX or Arx  or something completely different?   ARX or Arx stenosis and normal biventricular function. ...

She Had A S/l Non Faluting Stenosis In The Distal Circumflex, Marginal. Please SM
Sep 19, 2010

And I need help with this word too, please.  Thank you in advance. She was treated with Mucomyst and s/l sent IV fluids.  Does that make sense? ...

Patient Had Micardial Infarction Found With Residual LAD, *daglinar* AC Stenosis. Thanks. Nm
Oct 24, 2011

nm ...

Ramus Intermedius Is An "A Or 8" Caliber Vessel With A 90% Stenosis In The Most Lateral Br
Apr 14, 2010

On cardiac catheterization...Ramus intermedius is an "A  or 8"caliber vessel with a 90% stenosis in the most lateral branch. ...

S/L "pressure Scan" Suggests Renal Artery Stenosis - SM
Jan 22, 2011

....but I can't really find anything to substantiate what I think I'm hearing. Help? ...

Atrial Valve Stenosis Status Post "aortoplasty."
Aug 06, 2012

? ...

"critical" Distal Right Coronary Artery Stenosis
Aug 31, 2010

I am wondering if the word "critical" is correct in this phrase? Thanks,   Abby :) ...

OM1 And OM2 Are Both Small Vessels. "ICLRC " Had A 10% Stenosis.
Jun 15, 2010

? ...

Hyphen Central Canal And Exit Canal Stenosis?
Apr 12, 2014

Hello, Everyone. Do you think that a hyphen should be used in central-canal stenosis and exit-canal stenosis?   TIA!   ...

Cardiology- "mamarch Stenosis"
Dec 07, 2009

I need help. I am transcribing for a cardiology group and it sounds like he is saying "mamarch stenosis". Does anybody know what might be the word before stenosis? ...

There Is S/l "heart" Stenosis At The L4-L5 Level.
Mar 07, 2012

"heart" is what VR came up with and that's all I can hear. TIA! ...

S/l "tax Stenosis" Of The AV Fistula.
Mar 07, 2011

s/l "tax stenosis" of the AV fistula.  Thanks for any help! ...

"oromonocap" Stenosis
Jun 04, 2012

s/l "oromonocap" stenosis?  Anybody have any ideas?  Thank you. ...

S/l "trapped Well" Or "trifold" Type Central Canals Stenosis.
Apr 14, 2015

Full sentence is as follows: At L4-L5, there is a diffuse disk bulge and facet arthropathy with ligamentum flavum hypertrophy.  There is severe _______ type central canal stenosis with AP dimension between 5 and 6 mm. Thanks! ...

S/l "lacy" Arthrosis And "bolt" Level Stenosis
Aug 29, 2011

s/l "lacy" arthrosis and "bolt" level stenosis. Thanks! ...