A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l show pad strap and heel cups - kshav6

Posted: Nov 21, 2012

My recommendation would be physical therapy.  In addition we have gotten him show pad straps and heel cups.

Gel pad straps and heel cups. nm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Could be Cho-Pat straps - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Pyramid Of Cups
Mar 17, 2015

That's what it seems my POD is set up as.   Every time my HDSM sends the backlog looking for overime, it's for the same few accounts that have 100s of jobs while my account is empty.  It seems they have good accounts on the top and bad accounts on the bottom of the pyramid and we are the water.  They're trying to fill the bottom cups by filling the very top with water and having it overflow, which is extremely inefficient and messy.  I don't understand why ...

Chopat Strap...capitalize Or Not?
Oct 21, 2009

Chopat strap. tia. I also have seen it as Cho-Pat. ...

Strap Up Your Girdles Nuance Slaves
Jul 30, 2013

Phrased as a "reminder", the TSMs, TLs are making it known (for the new hires pay attention) every single report, every single line, evey single word, WITH OR WITHOUT BLANKS, will be heavily scrutinized in the search for the QCs to make their 40% bonus.  Reports are being put through as many "audits" as it takes to hammer the MLS; I use the term audit losely, to nail the MLS any way they can, as hard as they can.  This way, the QCs get their bonuses of the backs and ...

S/l Step Or Slap Or Strap Sleeve Gastrectomy.....
Nov 19, 2013

It's a  laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy.   D:  s/l "step" or "slap" or "strap" sleeve was introduced and a 12 mm trocar was placed in the "s/l step or slap or strap" sleeve. I cannot confirm any of them. Thank you    ...

U Show Me Yours I'll Show U Mine
Mar 11, 2011

Okay, I'm new so I am not making much yet. Can we all just make a post saying how many hours we work, what we gross, how long you've been transcribing, and whether it is vr or st? Don't name your company.  This way we can guage what we can expect to be making down the line. I've been transcribing for 2 months. This week  I worked 37 hours and grossed $259.00 and it was 90% VR. ...

Sent Heel??
Dec 14, 2011

The dr dictates "She had her wound care this morning consisting of S/L 'sent heel' wrap, padded and heel protector put in place."  I've tapped out my resources.  Can someone please tell me what he might be saying. ...

Heel Pain
Oct 15, 2013

Does anyone else suffer from heel pain from constant use of the foot pedal? Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on a setup that might alleviate the heel pain, perhaps by someone getting your heel off the floor somehow. Staples sells a foot rest, but someone you'd have to attach the foot pedal to it. Not sure if that would work. ...

He Is Receiving S/l Maxer Of Silver To The Left Heel Ulcer.....
Sep 22, 2010

n/m ...

Patient Has Colicky Abdominal Pain. Doc Tried To Ellcit S/l Heel Strike Sign? Help!
Apr 03, 2012

.. ...

Ortho Doc Dictates S/l "seven Sixteenth" Heel Lift Shoes
Jul 15, 2013

how do you transcribe this ...

"the Heel Is Up And A Bit More *equinos*...." - Is This Spelled Correct?
Nov 28, 2009

nm ...

A Countersink Was Used To Drill A "s/l Comet" In The Heel.
Apr 01, 2010

ortho surgery, talonavicular arthrodesis.   Thanks! ...

No Show
May 26, 2011

Why do companies call you and if you are not there they leave a number.  Then when you call back they are not there. You tell them that you are interested, but they never call back. I even called back twice and never got a call back. Plus I have had companies send me e-mails that they are interested and fill out the form.  Then I never here anything. What is up with all this? ...

Show Of Hands Please
Mar 04, 2010

can i see a show of hands of how many of my fellow MT's are THIS CLOSE to throwing in the towel, not only with MQ, but just transcription companies in general?  I am first, who's next?  Let me see those hands!!! ...

NEW NBC SHOW ABOUT OUTSOURCING
Aug 31, 2010

I JUST WANT TO VENT.  I don't remember the exact name of this new NBC show making a comedy out of outsourcing - but I think we all need to find out who or where to write and tell them OUTSOURCING OVERSEAS IS NOT FUNNY!!  From what I gather from the ads the jobs go to India (I believe) and it's supposed to be so funny.  It's not freakin amusing in the least.  We aren't the only industry who have been royaly SCREWED by big companies.  T ...

Show Of Hands
Jul 11, 2012

working on a new compensation plan? I think that all went out the window with the JP Morgan/Chase thing. ...

Let's Take A Show Of Hands
Feb 24, 2013

Okay everyone... who knew TTS and Nuance were affiliated??   Come to find out, they do our "overflow" and here's the nasty, subversive part -- They get paid more to do it.    Feelin' the love. ...

Please Don't Show A Picture Of It
Apr 05, 2013

When I have to look things up, I find myself saying, "Please don't show a picture of it," i.e. Fournier's gangrene, etc.... Now we know why I did not become a doctor ...

Show Of Hands...
May 25, 2013

With straight typing, one space after a period or two? I haven't used two spaces since the old days of typewriters.  Am I getting a lower line count with using only one?  ...

A Show Of Hands Please
May 03, 2014

Just because I'm curious, and I bet lots of others are as well, how many working Nuance MLSs are actively looking for a job? Please vote 'do not like'. How many Nuance MLSs are planning to stay with it for at least another 12 months? Please vote 'like' So 'like' if you like being an MLS and want to stay with it. My vote will be the first one cast. ...

First Paycheck 12/26 Will Show
Nov 30, 2014

Hopefully we will be able to see what our wages will be on Webclock.  But they will probably try to disguise that with complex calculations too. If not and we see drastic reductions in our wages, my bet is that there will be more call offs than usual on Christmas eve and Christmas day.    ...

We Could Show Up At The Next Shareholder's Meeting Or At The
May 27, 2015

Would THAT not be an absolute blast? ...

When Will The Stats Show The Reality In Transcription?
Nov 15, 2009

In searching the web for a new job I keep running into federal and state stats that say the low end salary of a newbie transcriptionist is $14 and high end is $24.  They must be talking American dollars because Indians make $0.78 an hour.  They also say it is a growing field (so much so it's spilling into the sea and floating to India) and there is a high demand for experienced medical transcriptionists (!?)  Where the heck do they get their outdated information???  I f ...

Did Anyone See The Show Undercover Boss Last Night?
Feb 08, 2010

Did anyone see the show Undercover Boss last night?  Do ya think the suits at MQ would do that - ha, never would be a consideration for them -- if any of them did see it, they probably laughed.  They don't realize and don't care to realize what we do to fill their pockets.  Bottom line for them is money in their pockets and the big bonuses they get for signing papers and closing those deals that don't benefit the MT at all -- the ones who are keeping the profit going for them. ...

MRI - This Did Show Some Mild To Moderate Changes With A Grade I
Jul 04, 2011

with s/l parafusion of the disc space.  TIA   ...

Fiesa Fiasco Had A Bad Report Show Up
Dec 23, 2012

Well, I had a bad report show up.  Was not running at 100% anyway and now this puts me just a hair under 98%.  Am I likely to be terminated or what is likely to happen? ...

I Show Lost Internet Connection
Apr 17, 2013

Obviously not me, anyone else? ...

Unemployment And Have To Show Proof Of The Job Search
Jul 05, 2013

When looking for a job and you're on unemployment and have to show proof of the job search, is it possible to use all these MT companies? I mean, we take all this time to submit applications and take tests and then don't get hired...it seems we could use them as job contacts. Has anyone done this and it was okay? ...

Oprah Show About Women & Poverty (sm)
Mar 29, 2014

See link below for more info.  I think many who have not had personal experience surviving poverty would benefit from watching this.  ...

When Will The Last Quarterly Bonus Check Show Up On ADP?
Jan 27, 2015

As far as I know, I qualified for the final quarterly bonus from 2014. I keep checking the ADP site, but it's not showing up yet. I know it's supposed to be paid out on 1/31, but it would be nice to know the amount so I can plan it in my budget. ...