A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"the heel is up and a bit more *equinos*...." - is this spelled correct? - ???-nm

Posted: Nov 28, 2009

nm

no - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

equinus n/m - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Sent Heel??
Dec 14, 2011

The dr dictates "She had her wound care this morning consisting of S/L 'sent heel' wrap, padded and heel protector put in place."  I've tapped out my resources.  Can someone please tell me what he might be saying. ...

Heel Pain
Oct 15, 2013

Does anyone else suffer from heel pain from constant use of the foot pedal? Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on a setup that might alleviate the heel pain, perhaps by someone getting your heel off the floor somehow. Staples sells a foot rest, but someone you'd have to attach the foot pedal to it. Not sure if that would work. ...

S/l Show Pad Strap And Heel Cups
Nov 21, 2012

My recommendation would be physical therapy.  In addition we have gotten him show pad straps and heel cups. ...

He Is Receiving S/l Maxer Of Silver To The Left Heel Ulcer.....
Sep 22, 2010

n/m ...

Patient Has Colicky Abdominal Pain. Doc Tried To Ellcit S/l Heel Strike Sign? Help!
Apr 03, 2012

.. ...

Does CBC Ever Need To Be Spelled Out?
Jan 02, 2011

x ...

Dictator Spelled F U B L A R.
Jun 24, 2010

Hemostasis was maintained with a bipolar and fublar.  Dictator spelled FUBLAR, but pronounced as FIBiLAR, or more accurately, FIB-YOU-LAIR.   ...

Are Numbers Under 10 Still Spelled Out With The BOS 3 Now?
Jul 18, 2011

Are numbers under 10 still spelled out with the BOS 3 now?  Thanks! ...

Medication - One G-A-P (spelled Out) B.i.d.
Jul 10, 2012

x ...

GI Spelled Out In Diagnosis?
Aug 14, 2013

Hi - Can't seem to find any mention of this in BOS3, but can someone tell me whether I should be using "GI" or "gastrointestinal" in a preoperative diagnosis?  I seem to remember in school being told to leave GI as is when in the ROS but seem to be drawing a blank on this one!  Thanks in advance!! ...

Ophthalmology Spelled Wrong Twice In Ad
Dec 27, 2011

Nobody cares anymore. ...

Calvarium Spelled Out By Doc But I Cant Verify
Mar 26, 2012

Here is the sentence CT scan of the head demonstrated a minimally depressed communicated fracture of the left occipital "calvarium."   Spell check shows calvarium wrong.  Stedmans neuro book doesnt have it..Google shows calvaria, which stedmans shows.. Which is correct please ...

Numbers Spelled Out According To BOS3
Sep 30, 2013

If a sentence ends with a number, such as, "...the patient will be seen again in a week or two," according to BOS3 should the two be shown as 2 or spelled out.  ...

Doctor Just Spelled Out Hematuria For Me. Awfully Considerate....
Dec 11, 2009

EXCEPT that he spelled it "h-e-m-a-c-h-u-r-i-a."  Since MQ is so gung ho against us actually using our brains, should I actually spell it like that???? Oh please, please please I want to!!! ...

My Doctor Used Syncope As A Verb - Is This Spelled The Same?
Sep 26, 2010

My doctor used syncope as a verb - is the spelling the same?  the patient was going to syncope. Thanks for any help.  dotm ...

Oromucolingual Masikatory Movements. Is This How It Should Be Spelled.
Apr 17, 2011

This is a psych report.  The doctor says, "The patietn has no oromucolingual masikatory movements."  I just wondered if this was the correct way to spell this becuase i am not finding many references for it anywhere.   ...

Medication Spelled Baclopan? Doesn't Say What It Is For
Apr 26, 2012

x ...

Vapor Wand? Is It Capped? Is It Spelled Correctly? Thanks.
Jan 04, 2010

XX ...

Drug Spelled Out Hyalaronic 100 Mg Daily. Any Ideas?
Sep 21, 2010

x ...

Drug Allergy To *ricol* Spelled Out On H&P Sheet
Jun 02, 2011

x ...

Ortho Doc Dictates S/l "seven Sixteenth" Heel Lift Shoes
Jul 15, 2013

how do you transcribe this ...

Spell Check - Underline Words Spelled Wrong As You Are Typing?
Jan 05, 2011

In spell check, how do you get it to NOT underline words spelled wrong as you are typing? I prefer to just run a spell check at the end.  TIA. ...

A Countersink Was Used To Drill A "s/l Comet" In The Heel.
Apr 01, 2010

ortho surgery, talonavicular arthrodesis.   Thanks! ...

Doc Spelled "chiss" Of The Vitreous
Apr 24, 2012

any ideas.,,,it is a vitrectomy to repair a macular hole...The whole sentence is   On further attempts at the elevation, there must have been a chiss of the vitreous because the ____| QA MARKER: 106 |____  of the vitreous was noted to elevate.   Marker I left in s/l middle lie....More concerned about the chiss but any help would be greatly appreciated...Hate opth reports the most.... ...

Which One Is Correct? Q.4h Or Q.4 H ?
Nov 10, 2009

n/m ...

Is This The Correct Way Sm
Nov 13, 2009

to type (tibial tubercle plasty) tia. ...

Does This Seem To Be Correct?
Nov 14, 2009

If we do come to surgery, we would probably do both at the same time and do it under an **epidural spinal/epidural anesthetic **in attempt to reduce her risk for recurrent problems there.   This is exactly how he says it in between the ** tia. ...

Is This Correct??? Help!
Nov 29, 2009

"Wound was subsequently closed with 5-4 Ethilon sutures in an interrupted fashion. " The dictator is clearly saying 5-4 Ethilon sutures, not 5-0 or 4-0. Can anyone confirm that?     ...

Does This Look Correct?
Feb 04, 2010

***has chronic kidney disease stage IV with an estimated GFR of 19 mL/min per 1.3 m2.   I am mostly concerned about the 1.3 meters squared.  Is this correct?  ...

S/l Via Can This Be Correct
Feb 22, 2010

At this point, due to the failure of conservative measures, we have discussed proceeding with a subacromial decompression via arthroscopy. tia. ...