A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pyramid of cups - sm

Posted: Mar 17, 2015

That's what it seems my POD is set up as.   Every time my HDSM sends the backlog looking for overime, it's for the same few accounts that have 100s of jobs while my account is empty.  It seems they have good accounts on the top and bad accounts on the bottom of the pyramid and we are the water.  They're trying to fill the bottom cups by filling the very top with water and having it overflow, which is extremely inefficient and messy.  I don't understand why they can't just fill each cup individually with enough water to keep the cup just full enough.  It's really not that difficult to figure out how much each client needs; I've done it for years at my old job years ago (albeit was a small company); it takes a little brainwork, but in the end you have employees who do a familiar account quickly and clients who have their work on time and accurate.  Sure, there may be occasional times where work runs out or OT is needed because of a general unpredictability of the work load, but certainly not like it is now.   I just don't get how they thought this POD thing would work.  

They need to suck it up and admit they were wrong.  I'm guessing their main reason for this is to try to save money with bigger groups.  They need to stop trimming the meat off their steak and work on the fat.  These suits make upwards of 300,000 a year while making horrible decisions and putting the company near bankruptcy last year, all the while their employees, who they depend on for their massive check are unhappily making 10 times less.  You want to save money MM suits?  Take a step back and look what you are doing to this company and ask if you really deserve your ridiculous salary.  You must have a conscience in you somewhere, right?  Unfortunately, I'm thinking that's a no.  Ruin the lives of hundreds for your second house.

Similar Messages:

S/l Show Pad Strap And Heel Cups
Nov 21, 2012

My recommendation would be physical therapy.  In addition we have gotten him show pad straps and heel cups. ...

Pyramid ?
Jan 04, 2015

Didn't someone used to post on here who worked for Pyramid?  Just wondering if this is a good remote working experience with them.  thanks. ...

Pyramid Healthcare Solutions Is Hiring Remote Coders
Mar 06, 2015

nm ...