A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Godzilla guide liner apparatus - Julie

Posted: Sep 02, 2013

Sounds like he is saying Godzilla guide liner apparatus, but cannot confirm.  It is for a cardiac report.  Thanks.  

Maybe Guidezilla? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

That was probably it. LOL Godzilla. Thanks. - Julie

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Not Sure How To Do An Apparatus Check? (to Type It)
Dec 10, 2009

any ideas...? Doc says:   Stimulator settings (new paragraph) Left 3-, 2-, K positive, 3.5 millivolts, 60 pulse wave?, 180 rate. (new paragraph) Right 6-, K positive, 3.5 millivolts, 60 pulse wave?, 180 rate. (new paragraph)  On the left, impedence 459, current 79.(new paragraph)  On the right, impedence 929, current 39. (new paragraph)  Voltage 2.56. Use 49%.   He says new paragraph after each line so I put in brackets for now (not in the report obviousl ...

S/L Zimmer Tadded Liner
Jan 16, 2010

Open reduction with placement of constrained liner Zimmer ____ S/L tadded liner Any ideas????/   ...

Is There S/l Ultrex Liner For A Hip Replacement?
Feb 04, 2010

s ...

S/l Meshat Suction Apparatus
Jun 23, 2014

I'm working on a GYN procedure note where the doc is using what sounds like meshat suction apparatus.  Can anyone shed any light? ...

Anybody Else Get The New Style Guide?
Nov 02, 2011

Apparently this one is to be followed along with the BOS2, DQS Standards and Guildelines, and the CP.  I just don't understand why we can't use just one.  Most of the things in it are the same, but others are the opposite of what I've been taught and what the BOS2 says (for example, it is now okay to start a sentence with a number).  They at least explained what qualified verbatim is. ...

S/l Soluchief Finishing Guide
May 28, 2011

A soluchief finishing guide was used to complete femoral preparation.     ...

Possible To Get A Study Guide And Just Take The Tests?
Dec 24, 2011

Is it possible to get a study guide and just take the tests?  Do you really have to go to school? ...

O Frank Turner Guide
Jul 07, 2014

In an Op report, hip replacement the term sounds like O-Frank Turner guide.  Can not find this term.  Has anyone heard of this?   "The O-Frank Turner guide was used to check alignment" ...

S/l Tornay Guide....ortho Term
Nov 09, 2009

The biceps tendon and all soft tissue overhanging the margins of the glenoid were removed with electrocautery and a pituitary rongeur.  The s/l tornay guide for the glenoid component was used to place the pilot hole.  ...

Cath Note, Guide S/l Kice
Nov 13, 2010

I have heard it several times, never found it.  It s/l kice here, but I have heard kyte and kites and mmm HELP!   Thanks in advance. ...

RMT Study Guide - Mistakes In Answer Key
Jan 26, 2013

Hello, I am a fresh graduate from MTEC . I am currently preparing for AHDI's RMT exam. I bought the study bundle which consists of the RMT exam guide and an audio CD. Al in all, I have learned a great deal from the study guide... but... yes, there's always a BUT... While reviewing the entire RMT exam guide, I noticed some blatant mistakes as well as unclear questions. One example is a mixup between "affect" vs. "effect". The RMT study guide's answer key states that "effect" is a ...

CPC Certification Study Guide - Anyone Want To Sell One To Me?
Jul 17, 2013

I would like to buy a copy of this book if anyone could sell me one for a good price?  I can pay through your paypal account.  I have seen some on Amazon but they are expensive and I am hoping to find a better deal.  I don't care what kind of condition it is in, written in, whatever. Thanks :) CPC Certification Study Guide (Paperback) by American Academy of Professional Coders (Author), et al.  ...

Where Do I Find The Transcription Style Guide?
Apr 04, 2015

Thanks for any help. ...

CMT Review Guide Versus Exam Question
Oct 09, 2010

I am going to sit for the CMT in December, and I've been going through the CMT Review Guide. What I am wondering is how indicative of the acutal test is it? Were the questions/dictation samples easier or harder than the actual test? I feel like I have a good handle on the material in the Review Guide, but I don't want to be blindsided in December and totally embarrass myself. TIA! And yes, I am not a big fan of AHDI, but I do get a pay incentive for this, so that makes it worth my t ...

How To I Remove Duplicated Entry On Fiesa Log Sheet? Tried To Access User Guide But Nothing Happene
Mar 02, 2014

unfortunately, I have to report my daily lines on Fiesa log sheets in order to be paid.   ...

Cardic Cath,,is It Guide Wire, Guidewire, Or Guidewire??
Mar 01, 2012

it is always transcribed differently.. ...