A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

X biopsy clip - needle localization - breast lesion - Rad MTs!! - "x" biopsy clip is located at the

Posted: Nov 12, 2010

The patient has had prior biopsy specimens and clips.  Could he be saying ex-biopsy clip in regard to prior biopsy clip? 

Thanks!!!

I don't understand. Ex-biopsy clip? What is - ex-biopsy? I think sm

[ In Reply To ..]
it is prior biopsy and clips as in she has had this done before.

X-shaped biopsy clip - X biopsy clip - OP - Thanks though :) Appreciate it.

[ In Reply To ..]
dd

Similar Messages:

Breast Needle Localization Sm
Jan 20, 2011

This is a right breast needle localization procedure. He says the following: The mammogram was obtained to localize the core _______ s/l "dense" of the density. I thought maybe he said concordance but he is quite clear soundling like he is saying core-dense of the density. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Question About Needle Localization Partial Mastectomy And Sentinal
Dec 18, 2009

lymph node biopsy.  injection of one "millicurie of thick-nesh-tion sulfa cowl-loid" in the radiology suite. ...

S/l Galemie Core Biopsy Needle
Aug 11, 2010

Thanks! ...

Aviva Needle For Stereotactic Biopsy????
Jan 18, 2011

Anybody heard of an Aviva needle for a breast biopsy?  I can't find anything even close to it.  ...

S/l *travanal* Trocar Needle Biopsy - Sm
Feb 17, 2011

This doctor has a very heavy accent and slurs his words a little but this is what it sounds like he is saying.  Thanks. ...

Liver Biopsy; We Passed A S/l Manopty-type Tru-Cut Needle
Nov 02, 2011

xx ...

Patient Should Have A S/l Ray Biopsy Of The Primary Lesion Cytoscopically. TIA Nm
Nov 22, 2009

xx ...

Breast Biopsy
Feb 15, 2010

Sounds like he says underwent a left upper auto breast biopsy? ...

Help With Breast Biopsy Report
Dec 29, 2014

This fast talker is saying something like:  "The first lesion was at the 9:00 position 7 cm from the nipple marked with an infinity clip, and the pathology from this revealed fragments of intraductal papilloma with involvement by (INAUDIBLE) change and slight epithelial atypia." The inaudible sounds like "clonisal".  She says it three times and speeds through it each time. Thanks! ...

Radiology: Ultrasound-guided Breast Biopsy
Nov 24, 2009

16-gauge BioPince s/l *variable throw* needle was used to obtain four core passes through this lesion.  Thanks. ...

20 Gauge RFK S/l "lesion" Needle
Feb 16, 2012

Thank you! ...

Breast Biopsy Showed Invasive "die A Hesive" Carcinoma.
Aug 07, 2013

Biopsy of this right breast mass showed invasive "diahesive" carcinoma, ER positive, PR positive, and HER-2/neu negative (1+).   Doc says twice in document and sounds like Die a hesive both times. ...

BOS3 Question, Is It 3-cm Lesion Or 3 Cm Lesion?
Apr 30, 2010

I have the BOS2 which says the hyphenation should be "a 3-cm lesion," but "the lesion measures 3 cm."  I was recently told that the BOS3 changes this and now they don't want hyphens in there at all. I don't have the money to buy the BOS3 yet, but if there is anybody who does have it, would you be able to tell me what it says about hyphenating or not hyphenating this?  Have they changed this now? ...

Leap Biopsy Or Leep Biopsy For HPV
May 18, 2010

I see that there is a LEEP procedure but unsure because I see the 2 terms unsed interchangeably when I googled.   Thanks ...

The Left Breast Remains Swollen Compared To The Right Breast With Some S/l Po Durage Changes Of The
Dec 19, 2009

xx ...

Need Help With Botox Injections With EMG Localization. SM
Jul 10, 2014

I just want to make sure I am hearing my doctor right.  She is injecting Botox in to different muscles and she says: "Left brachialis, excellent noise, injected 20 units." Am I hearing excellent noise?  These Botox injection notes are new for me (after more than 20 years, I found something I've never done!) and I want to make sure I'm correct. ...

S/l Demla Clip
Aug 06, 2010

I have searched and searched for what sounds like "Demla clips" for a C-section.  The patient had ____ removed on the 3rd postoperative day.    Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!! ...

Clip For Hemostasis
Mar 21, 2013

s/l erka ...

S/l Pax Needle/packs Needle
Feb 10, 2015

Type Of Clip Used On Brain Surgery. (sm)
Jun 09, 2011

This is during closure of a bifrontal craniotomy to remove a meningioma. If it helps, the Stealth navigation system was used on this surgery. "DuraSeal was then placed over the dura, and the craniotomy flap was reapproximated and secured with ?INVISICS? clips." Every phonetic spelling I've tried has met with Google-FAIL. Does anyone recognize this name? Thanks in advance. ...

Needle Tip Bovie Electrocautery Or Needle Tipped Bovie E...
Jun 10, 2011

tip or tipped -- am I sensitive or nitpicked? ...

S/l Silchi Clip For Tubal Ligation After C-section
Nov 25, 2012

nm ...

Thoracocentesis - "scout" Needle?? "scalt" Needle?
Sep 07, 2011

x ...

Cather/needle
Nov 10, 2009

is it UE needle or Huey needle - the sentence reads "A 5-French UE or Huey catheter over a needle assembly"  thanks. ...

Yueh Needle?
Dec 01, 2009

yueh needle? ...

Amnio Needle Help
Jun 15, 2011

An 18 guage s/l Thor needle was placed into the amniotic cavity . . .    Suggestions? ...

Achievement Needle?
May 19, 2011

Doing radiology and he is doing a myelography.  He says a 22-gauge, 20-cm ___ needle is used.  Sounds like achievement needle, or cheetman needle?  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

Atangeti Needle?
Aug 12, 2011

Dr. is doing an abdominal angiogram with runoff - thanks for help! ...

S/k Ski Needle,,,cant Verify
Dec 12, 2011

XXX ...

Uro Needle....for Hysterectomy
May 09, 2014

nm ...