A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

liver biopsy; we passed a s/l Manopty-type Tru-Cut needle - thanks in advance

Posted: Nov 02, 2011

xx

found it! thanks Monopty. sorry to bother - thanks in advance

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Liver Biopsy
May 13, 2010

The patient underwent transjugular liver biopsy.  Corrected s/l "sign-u-sorto" gradient was not significantly elevated and was less than 5. ...

Isoconic Liver Biopsy?
Apr 14, 2012

Any help would be appreciated! ...

Liver Biopsy Results....please See Message
Mar 28, 2011

Her liver biopsy showed cirrhosis of the liver with marked s/l rozating perinodular ballooning and Mallory bodies, and lymphocytic cholangitis, suggestive of autoimmune hepatitis and PBC overlap syndrome.   TIA ...

S/l Galemie Core Biopsy Needle
Aug 11, 2010

Thanks! ...

Aviva Needle For Stereotactic Biopsy????
Jan 18, 2011

Anybody heard of an Aviva needle for a breast biopsy?  I can't find anything even close to it.  ...

S/l *travanal* Trocar Needle Biopsy - Sm
Feb 17, 2011

This doctor has a very heavy accent and slurs his words a little but this is what it sounds like he is saying.  Thanks. ...

X Biopsy Clip - Needle Localization - Breast Lesion - Rad MTs!!
Nov 12, 2010

The patient has had prior biopsy specimens and clips.  Could he be saying ex-biopsy clip in regard to prior biopsy clip?    Thanks!!! ...

On Biopsy, Adjacent "still Vive Al" Liver.
Oct 14, 2013

Biopsy showed suppurative hepatic abscess and marked ductal proliferation neutrophils and adjacent "still vive al" liver. ...

Leap Biopsy Or Leep Biopsy For HPV
May 18, 2010

I see that there is a LEEP procedure but unsure because I see the 2 terms unsed interchangeably when I googled.   Thanks ...

S/l Pax Needle/packs Needle
Feb 10, 2015

Needle Tip Bovie Electrocautery Or Needle Tipped Bovie E...
Jun 10, 2011

tip or tipped -- am I sensitive or nitpicked? ...

Thoracocentesis - "scout" Needle?? "scalt" Needle?
Sep 07, 2011

x ...

Liver Reference
Feb 09, 2010

"Pychmial" widening of the sinusoids in the central zones. ...

S/L Shaft Liver
Apr 21, 2010

...resulting in patient shedding microemboli through the kidney, liver, and bone marrow, resulting in acute renal failure, shaft liver,... Does anyone have a suggestion as to what he may be saying about the liver? ...

Shock Liver
Jan 03, 2013

Hi.  Has anyone heard of shock liver.  Thanks.  Carol. ...

CT Abdomen ..... Fatter Big Liver
Feb 27, 2014

the doctor states,   .....fatter big liver, , and gallstones on CT abdomen.  tia ...

S/l Coryzal Chronic Liver Disease..help Please
Jun 11, 2010

scheduled for upper endoscopy to rule out s/l "coryzal" chrinic liver disease???   TY ...

Test For Liver Cirrhosis Or Failure?
Apr 05, 2011

I think he's referring to a liver test of some kind. s/l sivian pearson TCs performed at daily, weekly intervals Any ideas at all? janet ...

Yin-yang Phenomenon Of Liver??? On Doppler
Apr 14, 2011

on doppler sounds like yin-yand phenomenon in liver???? ...

Mass Within The Right Sub-*difurmatic* Portion Of The Liver? Thanks. Nm
Apr 17, 2011

nm ...

Serology Test On Liver Abscess
Feb 21, 2014

patient has liver abscess and physician is asking for s/l 'ekanosis' serology and amoeba serology... ...

Liver Function Test S/l Serumelous And Normal
Jan 15, 2010

any ideas what serumelous could be? ...

Drug S/l Fec-ta-vic...pat Has Colon Mets And Liver Tumor
Sep 02, 2010

. ...

The Liver Is Four Finger Breaths Below The Right Coastal Margin
Nov 26, 2010

Is this the correct sentence? The liver is four finger breaths below the right coastal margin and tender to percussion? ...

I Inserted A S/l Kathy And Elevated The Liver To Take Down The Adhesions
Oct 18, 2011

x ...

Liver Lesions Felt To Be Adenomas Or S/l Zeph/en/H ??
Feb 22, 2012

Patient had pelvic ultrasound done which showed some liver lesions.  She then had a CT scan done that confirmed the lesions.  They were heterogeneously enhancing, not felt to be consistent with hemangiomas.  Differential diagnosis include adenomas or S/L ZEPH/EN/H ??.  sef/en/h  I clearly just hear "H" at the end so maybe a word dash H ?? ...

Liver Segments Numeric Or Roman Numeral?
Apr 16, 2012

Does anyone know if it matters if the liver segments are roman numerals or numeric?  If you know the answer, give reference to where you find it.  Thanks ...

OP Note For A Simultaneous Kidney-liver Transplant.
Mar 25, 2015

One patient was being kept alive until the organs could be harvested. The other patient was being prepped for a combined simultaneous kidney-liver transplant. Both reports were very detailed with tons and tons and tons of minutia that I had to ensure made sense. This was dictated by an East Indian man who speaks so fast he makes my head spin. I can guarantee the patient got a very good operative report placed into the chart. I made just over $10 per hour this pay period we signed off on ...

Cather/needle
Nov 10, 2009

is it UE needle or Huey needle - the sentence reads "A 5-French UE or Huey catheter over a needle assembly"  thanks. ...

Yueh Needle?
Dec 01, 2009

yueh needle? ...