A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

deep the level of the fascia or below the fascia - Confused

Posted: Mar 03, 2015

I have seen this so many times but am still not 100% positive what it is:

Two 1/8-inch Hemovac drains were left deep at the level of fascia/below the level of the fascia/below the fascia?"  He is not speaking clearly enough for me to be 100% positive.

Thank you.

"deep to the level of the fascia" NM - Prismonic

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Marshall's Fascia?
Nov 23, 2011

Knee surgery:  "incision carried down to the skin, subcu through the "Marshall's" fascia. I can't find this.  Can anyone help? ...

Imbricated Perivesical Fascia
Jul 14, 2010

sounds like 2-0 Ethibond was used to imbricate in a "Uste" fashion the perivesical fascia over the midline defect. Need to confirm type of imbrication ...

S/l Fox Fascia (shoulder Arthroplasty)
Dec 26, 2010

Total shoulder arthroplasty Using blunt digital dissection, the subdeltoid bursa was developed as well as the plane underneath the "s/l fox" fascia and conjoined tendon. I've seen "faux" fascia being used in other reports from this doctor,  but I have not been able to document this. I feel uneasy about just sticking that in just because somebody else did. ...

S/l Cautery Control Fascia
Aug 27, 2011

The soft tissue was then sharply incised until the cautery control fascia was encountered in that s/l exide/site   does cautery control fascia make sense? ...

Sentence Help? Re: Hemiparesis/hemiplegia/fascia?
Oct 21, 2009

She developed a right hemiparesis progressing to her right hemiplegia and afasia in .. ...

Fascia Was Drawn Upwards With....kookoo??
May 31, 2012

here's a chunk of the dictation around it, during a laparoscopic appendectomy. "We began by making a supraumbilical skin incision which we extended down to the fascia using blunt dissection.  The fascia was drawn upwards with _____ and we incised it with a knife, entering the peritoneal cavity." It really sounds like he is saying "kookoos" or "krowkers".  Any ideas? ...

Antebrachial Fascia With *alls* Release
Aug 12, 2013

"I then performed radical synovectomy around each of the flexor tendons, and carpal tunnel and distal volar compartment of the wrist, the antebrachial fascia with *alls* release for several centimeters." ...

Retrorectal Dissection Between S/l Ovarus And Denonvilliers Fascia
Jan 07, 2010

xx ...

S/l Fascia Closed In "SC Jones" Fashion - Nm
Mar 09, 2013

nm ...

"externalis Fascia"
Mar 17, 2015

Dictator very clearly says "externalis fascia" in conjuction with inguinal hernia surgery; however, I cannot verify this term.  Any ideas? ...

With Deep Sympathy And
Nov 05, 2012

I got out of MT about 9 months ago, but I continued to read this forum to keep in touch with any possible changes in the MT world that might indicate I should try to get back in (while I was job-hunting fruitlessly during that time).  Without being able to find a new job for so long, I was worried about whether I had made the right choice or not by declining the M*Modal job when they took over my former MTSO.   Now, this weekend, as I read the posts of terminations and chronic NJA, I ...

Digoxin Level - Dig Level.. Capitalize The "D?"
Jan 22, 2013

When typing "Dig level," does the "D" need to be capitalized?  TIA! ...

Abdomen Nontender To Deep
Mar 21, 2012

palpations <s/l on the floor> ?  Does it sound right or does anyone have any idea what he might be saying? Thanks for any help. ...

Generous Deep Tendon Reflexes?
Aug 24, 2010

Full sentence is "concerned about the possibility of compressive cervical myelopathy in the presence of generous (?) deep tendon reflexes and in the face of polyneuropathy seen on EMG." ...

Deep Tendon Reflexes Are Euthyroid?
Dec 13, 2010

Is this a real phrase? it is very clear. ...

Strength 505 Throughout Deep Tendon Reflexes Are Very Hard To Illicit
Mar 24, 2010

EXTREMITIES – right upper extremity full range of motion.  [Strength 505 throughout deep tendon reflexes are very hard to illicit]  The part in brackets im not sure about... can someone tell if I have written this correctly? ...

Slow Unbuffler Quanitative Abdominal Tenderness To Deep Palpation
Nov 06, 2011

I am transcribing a physical exam of a diverticulitis patient that sounds like, "Slow unbuffler quantative abdominal tenderness to deep palpation". ...

S/l "slow Muffler" On Abdominal Tenderness To Deep Palpation
Sep 02, 2011

This is on a patient who has diverticulitis ...

S/l "synoferous" In The Context Of Deep Set Eyes, Esotropia...TIA .... NM - Prabbu
Nov 14, 2012

.. ...

S/l "lidocation" Of Deep Skin Mass
Nov 17, 2009

Doctor dictates 3 times under PROCEDURES what sounds like "Lidocation of deep skin mass." It's not "lidocation." Any thoughts? I'm just losing my mind here.  Aaarrrgghhhh   ...

S/l "impulse" Deep In The Right Inguinal Canal.
Jan 29, 2011

This is on the physical exam of a patient who complains of pain in his groin area.  The doc says "I can feel just a questionable s/l impulse deep in the right inguinal canal, none on the left."  He says this pretty clear, but i have never heard this before, so i just wanted to make sure that i am hearing him correct.   ...

Level 2 Or Level II
Mar 09, 2011

Ok, Level 2 or Level II. I went back to the material from when I was going through school and is shows as Level 2, however, researching via Google comes up as Level II.  Which would be correct. ...

BUN Level
Aug 04, 2011

Has anyone ever heard of a BUN level as low as 3?  The creatinine is 1.1.  The patient is in the hospital for weakness and is not on dialysis. ...

Epidural Level?
Dec 15, 2009

is planning on a lumbar epidural steroid injection. I am not sure of the level he is planning on. If it is at 4 5 or 5 6, I think he has a good chance of relief of arm pain ...

Chloride Level
Jun 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a chloride level being as low as 13?  He clearly says this, but I've never heard of it that low. ...

Educational Level
Oct 28, 2010

"Clinically he is doing really good."  And we are the ones making minimum wage? ...

Entry Level Pay
Jun 10, 2011

Hi all, Just a quick question.  In all your years of experience, what would you think would be a fair starting pay (hourly please) at a smaller acute care hospital doing varied types of jobs?  I do a lot of typing for the actual hospital, the two clinics (one inside the hospital and our satellite clinic in another town) and physical therapy.   I do alot of transcription but I also have a lot of other medical records duties as well that I have to balance.  I do ...

Pain Level
Aug 30, 2011

is correct to transcribe pain level is 0/10 or zero out of ten? ...

Digoxin Level
Sep 30, 2011

He's referring to a Digoxin level and shortens it to say "s/l Dij level".  I realize that it's probably not spelled with the j, but if I write it Dig level, then it's like digging with that "g" sound....would you leave it "Dig level"? ...

How Do I Write This? PH Level
Oct 25, 2011

I now the pH scale, but I'm confused by what this doctor said.   "...her pH remained low at 717"   She said "Seven One Seven." She speaks clearly, so I'm confident she is saying this. No other pH levels are given in the report. ...