A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "extragrided" foraminal injection - tnt

Posted: Mar 15, 2011

Sentence is "Referring her to pain managment for "extragrided" foraminal injections would be appropriate."

X-ray guided? - MTPockets

[ In Reply To ..]

You are brilliant! - tnt

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so much!

You are very welcome. - Glad to help :)

[ In Reply To ..]

s/l "extragrided" foraminal injection - San Diego

[ In Reply To ..]
CT-guided or fluoroscopic-guided foraminal injection?

never heard of xray-guided but htere is ultrasound-guided, fluoroscopic-guided - CT-guided...bue with foreigners, never know

[ In Reply To ..]

there are a gazillion articles on x-ray-guided injections - not even a foreigner

[ In Reply To ..]
Hike up your skirt. You bias is showing.

Similar Messages:

Neural Foraminal?
May 23, 2014

Are neural foraminal and neuroforaminal interchangeable terms? ...

Neural Foraminal Or Neuroforaminal?
Mar 20, 2010

Which is the correct one?  ...

Neuroforaminal Or Neural Foraminal?
Jul 01, 2010

as in s/l "neuroforaminal" narrowing thanks for any help! ...

Neuroforaminal Or Neural Foraminal
Aug 11, 2010

Spell checker says neuroforaminal is right but I don't find it in my med dictionary.  Any form of neural foraminal, i,.e., foramen, foramina, etc., would be the same, right? ...

Exit Foraminal Or Extraforaminal?
Oct 01, 2010

MRI of the lumbar spine.  Sounds like "exit foraminal" or "extraforaminal" effacement.  I can't tell which he is saying.  ...

Neuroforaminal Vs. Neural Foraminal
Aug 12, 2011

I have been a neurologist for the past 12 years and work both at the VA in the Comp and Pen Division as well as doing State examinations and the term neural vs. neuro- foramina and its variants is a constant point of contention among colleagues.  I've read through the posts and have spent a good deal of time perusing various online resources on this fascinating question.  My conclusion (as someone in an earlier post already figured out) is that NEUROFORAMINA as 1 word is consider ...

Is It Neuroforaminal Or Neural Foraminal??
Mar 04, 2012

I am finding it both ways when I search. ...

S/l Foraminal Axaportal Pain
Dec 23, 2014

s/l foraminal axaportal pain on shoulder exam.  Thanks ...

Injection Being Given For
May 26, 2011

s/l quad-drat-a-lum-bore-um" spasm.  Thanks for any help! ...

S/l Symphony Injection
Feb 25, 2010

This injection is done by a rheumatologist.  Any ideas? ...

Aurdus Injection
Mar 28, 2010

or is it erudus?  thanks! ...

S/l Symphony 50 Mg Injection
Aug 30, 2010

patient was on Humira and was switched to s/l Symphony or Synthiny 50 mg injection, but it was higher in cost. ...

During An Epidural Injection
Jun 14, 2011

Doc states, "The epidural space was easily identified. No [s/l seesep], paresthesias, or heme was noted. Following negative aspiration...." ...

Injection Is Source Of
Mar 05, 2011

s/l "co-ki-heen" injection, most likely source of the patient's hepatitis C infection. thanks ...

Injection From Opthamologist
Jun 28, 2011

The patient's ocular pressure was normal. She received a "vas-kin" injection. ...

Periurethral Injection
Dec 15, 2011

Dictated:  "postprostatectomy incontinence that was refractory to two _____ periurethral injections and to a bone-anchored perineal sling"  S/L duracerin.  I think this is a "bulking agent" but cannot document it.  Found Durasphere, but it is for female only.  Any ideas? ...

Cortisone Injection
Jun 29, 2012

Doctor says 2 2 1 cortisone injection.  I can't verify how to transcribe the 221.  Maybe 2:2:1? ...

Entitled An Injection
Oct 20, 2014

I can not understand this sentence.  the area in quotation is what I am questioning.  help?  The right eye had mild verruca and "did entitle" an injection. ...

Injection Of The Knee
Nov 28, 2014

S/l a 22-gauge "spirided" needle inserted into the knee joint?  ...

Facet Injection Word Help
Jan 07, 2010

Doc is saying "Once within the facet joint, Kenalog, Marcaine, and lidocaine injected into the facet joints and another portion injected at __ point."  It sounds like he is saying Brogda's or Bogda's or something along those lines, and I have tried searching it many different ways, but just haven't come up with anything.  By the way, it's in the cervical spine, if that helps at all.  Thanks in advance! ...

Epidural Injection Question
Mar 30, 2011

It is some sort of solution sounds like omipeg?  1 mL.  ...

Steroid Injection Clarification
Jan 17, 2014

I have an orthopedist testifying re an subacromial steroid injection for bursitis. He says, "I need a 43 and 3," in re to the shot itself. I can't find anything on this. I am only guessing that 43 is a milligram or dose, and 3 might be the size of the needle? I don't know how to write this. Does anyone know? Thanks! ...

Sounds Like Botantoxin Injection
Apr 15, 2015

Treatment is for cerebral palsy. Sounds like botan toxin injection or batan toxin injection. I've tried to make botulinum toxin out of what he is saying, but there just aren't enough syllables there. Thanks in advance! Brenda ...

Epidural Injection Blank
May 27, 2015

This is an epidural injection report.  Doc says, "A total of 8 mg of Decadron diluted with 3 ml of s/l "preserved rophenol."    I can't find anything.  Anyone???? ...

Cervical Facet Injection - Need Help With This Word Please
Jun 21, 2011

This is a cervical facet joint injection and doc says "Once within the facet joint, a combination of 40 mg of Kenalog, 1 mL of Marcaine, and 1 mL of lidocaine was injected intraarticularly and then at ____ point."  It sounds like he is saying "Brogda's point" and he is saying this rather clearly.  I posted this question once before about 2 years ago and someone suggested Gerota's point, but everything I find on Gerota's tells me that it is near the kidneys and not the ne ...

Anagrad Injection For Prostate Cancer?
May 18, 2011

Cannot get a good sound. ...

Prep Material For An Elbow Injection
Apr 12, 2012

After appropriate preoperative evaluation including informed consent, the patient's right elbow medial side was prepped with (    ).  Using a sterile technique, the solution of lidocaine, Sensorcaine, and dexamethasone was injected in and around his medial epicondyle as well as the flexor pronator muscle, flexor pronator muscle mass, and the brachialis tendon. The quality of my voice note is very bad and so I'll give you some sounds like options. Cordrop Clo ...

Ortho Word S/l Eflux Injection
Aug 24, 2012

ankle injection s/l eflux injection. Series of 3. Does this sound right?  Followup today for a recent status post strap diffusion for a bunion correction ...

Monitoring For Epidural Steroid Injection
Aug 06, 2013

I'm doing a report for an epidural steroid injection for a doctor who speaks extremely fast.  I've done reports for him in the past but can't seem to find my sample reports for him - they seem to have disappeared into thin air!  I really don't want to have to send it to QA.  I'm hoping someone can help.   He says:  "A timeout was performed.  _____ monitoring _____ blood pressure and pulse oximetry were placed."    Any ideas?&nb ...

Achalasia With Recent Botox Injection S/l Redder To Bar Dee
Oct 28, 2009

Achalasia with recent Botox injection s/l redder to bar dee ...