A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is it neuroforaminal or neural foraminal?? - Cat

Posted: Mar 04, 2012

I am finding it both ways when I search.

You will find it both ways, but - Crackers

[ In Reply To ..]
Some accounts prefer neuroforaminal, but the best authorities all say neural foraminal. Best wishes.

although in a medical dictionary, you will not find - hmmm

[ In Reply To ..]
neuroforaminal (Stedman's Medical Dictionary, 27th Edition). If asked for a reliable source for choosing one over the other, the best reference source is always a dictionary for this type of question.

neuroforaminal vs neural foraminal - experiencedmt

[ In Reply To ..]
My first 12 years of tying and through 3 groups of radiologists it was neuroforaminal. The last 4 years have been neural foraminal. I personally prefer the first, but evidently there are some that prefer the latter.

neural foraminal is correct - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Neural Foraminal Or Neuroforaminal?
Mar 20, 2010

Which is the correct one?  ...

Neuroforaminal Or Neural Foraminal?
Jul 01, 2010

as in s/l "neuroforaminal" narrowing thanks for any help! ...

Neuroforaminal Or Neural Foraminal
Aug 11, 2010

Spell checker says neuroforaminal is right but I don't find it in my med dictionary.  Any form of neural foraminal, i,.e., foramen, foramina, etc., would be the same, right? ...

Neuroforaminal Vs. Neural Foraminal
Aug 12, 2011

I have been a neurologist for the past 12 years and work both at the VA in the Comp and Pen Division as well as doing State examinations and the term neural vs. neuro- foramina and its variants is a constant point of contention among colleagues.  I've read through the posts and have spent a good deal of time perusing various online resources on this fascinating question.  My conclusion (as someone in an earlier post already figured out) is that NEUROFORAMINA as 1 word is consider ...

Neural Foraminal?
May 23, 2014

Are neural foraminal and neuroforaminal interchangeable terms? ...

Nuroforaminal Narrowing Or Neural Foraminal Narrowing
Apr 15, 2010

MRI san .......showing multilevel degenerative disc changes and moderate to severe bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing. TIA. ...

Is Neuroforaminal Narrowing A Real Word? TIA!
Oct 16, 2009

x   ...

Exit Foraminal Or Extraforaminal?
Oct 01, 2010

MRI of the lumbar spine.  Sounds like "exit foraminal" or "extraforaminal" effacement.  I can't tell which he is saying.  ...

S/l Foraminal Axaportal Pain
Dec 23, 2014

s/l foraminal axaportal pain on shoulder exam.  Thanks ...

Neural Goiter?
Nov 03, 2009

He says: "There is no JVD, neural goiter." I googled "neural goiter" and nothing came up.... is that the wrong word? If he isnt saying neural goiter, it sounds just like it! ...

Neural Foramen Appear Peeking?
Nov 12, 2009

The neural foramen appear peeking?  ...

Neurotension Or Neural Tension
Mar 16, 2010

Which is correct:  Neurotension testing or neural tension?  Thanks! ...

Neuroforaman Or Neural Foramen?
May 28, 2010

x ...

'neurofroamen' Or 'neural Foramen'
Aug 15, 2010

Is there really a difference between 'neuroforamen' or 'neural foramen' or does it just depend on your client instructions? ...

Neuroforaminotomy Or Neural Foraminotomy?
Aug 08, 2012

I am transcribing a report and the doctor says "neuroforaminotomy." I have searched it on several different Websites and find it both ways (neuroforaminotomy not on reliable Websites). Which is correct? Thanks for any help. ...

S/l "extragrided" Foraminal Injection
Mar 15, 2011

Sentence is "Referring her to pain managment for "extragrided" foraminal injections would be appropriate." ...

Okay, Stupid Question Here ... Neural Deficit Or Neuro Deficit On Physical Exam
Jun 22, 2010

Thanks so much!! ...