A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

During an epidural injection - Amber

Posted: Jun 14, 2011

Doc states, "The epidural space was easily identified. No [s/l seesep], paresthesias, or heme was noted. Following negative aspiration...."

Nevermind - I am an idiot

[ In Reply To ..]
It was CSF. Duh! He talks really fast.

"CSF", maybe? (nm) - Hi there!

[ In Reply To ..]

s/l seesep - JH

[ In Reply To ..]
sepsis?

Similar Messages:

Epidural Injection Question
Mar 30, 2011

It is some sort of solution sounds like omipeg?  1 mL.  ...

Epidural Injection Blank
May 27, 2015

This is an epidural injection report.  Doc says, "A total of 8 mg of Decadron diluted with 3 ml of s/l "preserved rophenol."    I can't find anything.  Anyone???? ...

Monitoring For Epidural Steroid Injection
Aug 06, 2013

I'm doing a report for an epidural steroid injection for a doctor who speaks extremely fast.  I've done reports for him in the past but can't seem to find my sample reports for him - they seem to have disappeared into thin air!  I really don't want to have to send it to QA.  I'm hoping someone can help.   He says:  "A timeout was performed.  _____ monitoring _____ blood pressure and pulse oximetry were placed."    Any ideas?&nb ...

Epidural Level?
Dec 15, 2009

is planning on a lumbar epidural steroid injection. I am not sure of the level he is planning on. If it is at 4 5 or 5 6, I think he has a good chance of relief of arm pain ...

Epidural Technique
Mar 31, 2014

Lumbar epidural, sounds like "herbal ottman" technique. cannot find anything when I search for it. it always goes with using a glass syringe. ...

S/l,,,Scottie Dog And En Face Approach?? On Lumbar Epidural Pain Shot
Feb 13, 2012

new one on me ...

Injection Being Given For
May 26, 2011

s/l quad-drat-a-lum-bore-um" spasm.  Thanks for any help! ...

S/l Symphony Injection
Feb 25, 2010

This injection is done by a rheumatologist.  Any ideas? ...

Aurdus Injection
Mar 28, 2010

or is it erudus?  thanks! ...

S/l Symphony 50 Mg Injection
Aug 30, 2010

patient was on Humira and was switched to s/l Symphony or Synthiny 50 mg injection, but it was higher in cost. ...

Injection Is Source Of
Mar 05, 2011

s/l "co-ki-heen" injection, most likely source of the patient's hepatitis C infection. thanks ...

Injection From Opthamologist
Jun 28, 2011

The patient's ocular pressure was normal. She received a "vas-kin" injection. ...

Periurethral Injection
Dec 15, 2011

Dictated:  "postprostatectomy incontinence that was refractory to two _____ periurethral injections and to a bone-anchored perineal sling"  S/L duracerin.  I think this is a "bulking agent" but cannot document it.  Found Durasphere, but it is for female only.  Any ideas? ...

Cortisone Injection
Jun 29, 2012

Doctor says 2 2 1 cortisone injection.  I can't verify how to transcribe the 221.  Maybe 2:2:1? ...

Entitled An Injection
Oct 20, 2014

I can not understand this sentence.  the area in quotation is what I am questioning.  help?  The right eye had mild verruca and "did entitle" an injection. ...

Injection Of The Knee
Nov 28, 2014

S/l a 22-gauge "spirided" needle inserted into the knee joint?  ...

Facet Injection Word Help
Jan 07, 2010

Doc is saying "Once within the facet joint, Kenalog, Marcaine, and lidocaine injected into the facet joints and another portion injected at __ point."  It sounds like he is saying Brogda's or Bogda's or something along those lines, and I have tried searching it many different ways, but just haven't come up with anything.  By the way, it's in the cervical spine, if that helps at all.  Thanks in advance! ...

Steroid Injection Clarification
Jan 17, 2014

I have an orthopedist testifying re an subacromial steroid injection for bursitis. He says, "I need a 43 and 3," in re to the shot itself. I can't find anything on this. I am only guessing that 43 is a milligram or dose, and 3 might be the size of the needle? I don't know how to write this. Does anyone know? Thanks! ...

Sounds Like Botantoxin Injection
Apr 15, 2015

Treatment is for cerebral palsy. Sounds like botan toxin injection or batan toxin injection. I've tried to make botulinum toxin out of what he is saying, but there just aren't enough syllables there. Thanks in advance! Brenda ...

Cervical Facet Injection - Need Help With This Word Please
Jun 21, 2011

This is a cervical facet joint injection and doc says "Once within the facet joint, a combination of 40 mg of Kenalog, 1 mL of Marcaine, and 1 mL of lidocaine was injected intraarticularly and then at ____ point."  It sounds like he is saying "Brogda's point" and he is saying this rather clearly.  I posted this question once before about 2 years ago and someone suggested Gerota's point, but everything I find on Gerota's tells me that it is near the kidneys and not the ne ...

Anagrad Injection For Prostate Cancer?
May 18, 2011

Cannot get a good sound. ...

Prep Material For An Elbow Injection
Apr 12, 2012

After appropriate preoperative evaluation including informed consent, the patient's right elbow medial side was prepped with (    ).  Using a sterile technique, the solution of lidocaine, Sensorcaine, and dexamethasone was injected in and around his medial epicondyle as well as the flexor pronator muscle, flexor pronator muscle mass, and the brachialis tendon. The quality of my voice note is very bad and so I'll give you some sounds like options. Cordrop Clo ...

Ortho Word S/l Eflux Injection
Aug 24, 2012

ankle injection s/l eflux injection. Series of 3. Does this sound right?  Followup today for a recent status post strap diffusion for a bunion correction ...

Achalasia With Recent Botox Injection S/l Redder To Bar Dee
Oct 28, 2009

Achalasia with recent Botox injection s/l redder to bar dee ...

Drug Help S/l Depo Es-tron-ee 5 Mg Injection Monthly
Mar 13, 2011

x ...

"transramal" Epidural?
Aug 19, 2011

"transramal" epidural? Thanks! ...

Type Of Cystoscope For Checking Bladder And Urethra And Injection Of Macroplastique
Mar 02, 2011

He could just be stumbling on his words but I want to check if I'm missing something.  It's not flexible or rigid.  It sort of s/l exicystoscope! We then directed our attention to the urethra.  The 12-degree lens and 17-French flat (___) cystoscope were inserted, and the bladder was examined and was found to be completely normal.  Thanks ...

Correct Way To Type "Tri Mix" Injection For Erectile Dysfunction ?
Oct 25, 2010

:) ...

Sacral S/l "con-si-tual" Joint Injection.
Sep 21, 2011

x ...

Aid In Knee Creations Injection And "fashioning" Sm
Aug 01, 2013

This is when he is describing why the PA had to be in the operating room with hiim.   ....required during the case for surgical position of the limb, aid in placement of the Knee Creations injection, and "fashioning" on the back table.   I'm not even 100% positive it sounds like fashioning.  I get the fas sound and ing, but the middle part is iffy.  Thanks!  ...