A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l a *manna* needle was used to puncture the lower aspect of the access - TIA!

Posted: Nov 07, 2011

Laughing

my surgery book has a Manan needle? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

in response to "Manan" needle - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
It could be a "cannulated" needle.

Similar Messages:

S/l Manna Port? After Breast Cancer Surgery...
Jun 10, 2010

It is definitely not mammo port.  I am working away from home and I do not have my books with me.  Any help is greatly appreciated!   ...

S/l Pax Needle/packs Needle
Feb 10, 2015

Cryptococcal Meningitis - The Doctor Dictates: Lumbar Puncture Was Performed And The CSF Showed
Apr 26, 2010

The doctor dictates: Lumbar puncture was performed and the CSF showed cryptococcal trough 1:512.  "India ink pains were positive"  Has anyone ever heard of this?  If so what does "India ink" pains mean?  ...

There Is Generalized Swelling Over The Dorsal And Lateral Aspect Of The Finger
Jan 09, 2012

extending from the distal phalanx just proximal to the eponychial fold region into the area of the *mid middle phalanx*.   Does this look right? ...

Needle Tip Bovie Electrocautery Or Needle Tipped Bovie E...
Jun 10, 2011

tip or tipped -- am I sensitive or nitpicked? ...

Ortho Word - Possible Jarment (?) Of The Screw On The Medial Aspect Of Her Right Foot
May 03, 2011

Dictator says: "Possible jarment (?) of the screw on the medial aspect of her right foot." I heard "jarment" clear as day! ...

Bilateral Lower Extremity VS. Bilateral Lower Extremities
Oct 18, 2012

Hi all, There is a discrepancy with the proper use of this - can anyone help? Some at my work are saying it should be bilateral lower extremities, whereas others think it is bilateral lower extremity since the "bilateral" implies that it's plural and hence no need to say "lower extremities." I've seen it both ways, but the more that I think about it the more I'm getting myself confused. Any input would be greatly appreciated! ...

Thoracocentesis - "scout" Needle?? "scalt" Needle?
Sep 07, 2011

x ...

Lumbar Puncture For "route 17 Studies"
May 03, 2012

Sounds fairly clear - any clues? thanks! ...

To Experienced MTs, The "work At Home" Aspect
Jan 10, 2010

To those who are satisfied living in poverty or chained to their home computers, then disregard this message.  This msg is directed at experienced MTs who don't think they can make a decent living at this anymore.  You can - the jobs are out there. I have a second interview scheduled for position as a senior MT for the prison healthcare system in my state.  I know I will ultimately get the job with all my experience, but even if I didn't, just wanted to let you all know ...

Cather/needle
Nov 10, 2009

is it UE needle or Huey needle - the sentence reads "A 5-French UE or Huey catheter over a needle assembly"  thanks. ...

Yueh Needle?
Dec 01, 2009

yueh needle? ...

Amnio Needle Help
Jun 15, 2011

An 18 guage s/l Thor needle was placed into the amniotic cavity . . .    Suggestions? ...

Achievement Needle?
May 19, 2011

Doing radiology and he is doing a myelography.  He says a 22-gauge, 20-cm ___ needle is used.  Sounds like achievement needle, or cheetman needle?  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

Atangeti Needle?
Aug 12, 2011

Dr. is doing an abdominal angiogram with runoff - thanks for help! ...

S/k Ski Needle,,,cant Verify
Dec 12, 2011

XXX ...

Uro Needle....for Hysterectomy
May 09, 2014

nm ...

Verres Or Veress Needle? TIA
Dec 08, 2009

. ...

Breast Needle Localization Sm
Jan 20, 2011

This is a right breast needle localization procedure. He says the following: The mammogram was obtained to localize the core _______ s/l "dense" of the density. I thought maybe he said concordance but he is quite clear soundling like he is saying core-dense of the density. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Access To Old Reports
Mar 05, 2010

I got an email yesterday stating that we would have access to old reports the way that QA does so we can look back to a specific patient's history to find something that might help us fill in blanks.   This is supposed to be in effect today. So I followed the instructions I got in the email, but I just can't figure out what it means.  I seems like it is just to print out instructions on how to do this, but I can't seem to find where we actually pull this informatio ...

Still Cannot Access Old Reports.
Mar 15, 2010

Ready to throw in the towel.  My line count is next to nil because I have spent an hour trying to figure out how to access old reports.  I can go into QA no problem, but want to find certain dictator reports.    WHATEVER!  Man this job sucks and I do not even get paid for trying to do right and care about my reports.  ...

How Can I Access The Repository?
Nov 03, 2010

How can I access the repository? ...

How To Access Samples
Dec 09, 2010

DocQmanage: When you log onto DQM, add "dep" (no quotes) behind your ATP number. That will take you into a DQM area where you can search the MedQuist database by dictator, account, and the area from which you want to draw a sample, e.g., operative report or clinic (numerous specialities). The first time you use this area of DQM with the dep marker, you must have called customer support to allow access. Hasn't your CCM told you about this or is it reseved for certain MT levels? In reply to ...

UltiPro Access
Jan 15, 2011

Did I miss the email on how to get into UltiPro?  Does anyone know how I get in there, like what we use for company ID, employee password, etc.  ...

How To Access UltiPro ?????
Oct 12, 2011

Questions -  How to access UltiPro (or is it Ulitpro ) ?????  Does anyone know if we are "required" to use the new computers we are getting soon if we have our own private one and are fine with it ?   TIA !  ...

Axis Or Access?
May 06, 2012

I'm typing an op report for a shoulder mass excision, and I'm not sure which word the doc is saying... The planned oblique skin incision along the longitudinal axis (or access?) of the mass was sterilely infiltrated with 1% Carbocaine solution and the skin incision made. I'm assuming axis, but not 100% confident. Thanks! ...

Which Website Is It Where We Can Access The
Mar 23, 2014

thanks! ...

Access Fiesa
May 07, 2014

anybody else having trouble accessing Fiesa? Just need to check account specifics and those little blue dots just keep circling the 100%!! :)  same thing happened last night.  Thanks ...

S/o Apagi Needle? Apache Repair?
Mar 18, 2010

Op note, doing a hysterectomy with Monarc sling repair.  He keeps saying what sounds like apagi, apache   needles, repair.  Any ideas?  ...

S/l Galemie Core Biopsy Needle
Aug 11, 2010

Thanks! ...