A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Willitz examination for lateral epicondylitis. - Foggy brain

Posted: Aug 02, 2010

I know I have heard this in the past and know I have typed it too, but I'm drawing a blank.  I've been searching everywhere on the internet and in my books and can't find it, and it's coming up incorrectly spelled.

Is it Willitz examination?

Wiltse? nm - Carol

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Could it be Wiltse? N/M - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]

Thank you anon and Carol - I ended up sending with a blank - I looked up Wiltse and not finding that either

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for your response. One of those things that will boggle my mind til I find it.

Similar Messages:

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is There A Lateral Bending View Knee X-ray? "AP, Lateral, Sunrise
Feb 15, 2012

x ...

RADIOLOGY: PA And Lateral Chest---NVM!!!!
Nov 19, 2009

Alone in-house today and need a little help. "There is a vague nodular density overlying the anterior first rib approximately 15 mm which suspect is a bone island.  The patient will be recalled for lordotic, reverse lordotic,  and infused cone of the apices." Not sure of the bolded part and even less sure about the word apices. Thanks! He repeated himself a little clearer later on in the dictation.  He said:  "The patient will be recalled for lordotic/reverse lordotic vie ...

Lateral Meniscus Had S/l Fishering
Jan 07, 2010

Rotator cuff repair.  The lateral meniscus had s/l fishering horizontally. ...

AP And Lateral - Single Entity?
Aug 30, 2012

For a while now, whenever the doctor said, "AP and lateral is taken today," I would change it to "AP and lateral are taken today," but then a thought came to me that what if "AP and lateral" is a single entity, much like "macaroni and cheese," which is usually referred as a single thing. Is that the case with AP and lateral films? ...

Eye Examination
Dec 16, 2009

Hi Guys, I'm having trouble figuring this dictation out.  I am new to Ophthamology and I have a new doctor from Asia.  Confrontation of visual fields are full to finger counting in both eyes.  (Vergens) are full.  Pen light examination is normal.  The fundus examination of both eyes shows scattered, dark, and blood hemorrhages.  There is no exudate in the posterior (pole) and both maculae appear to be normal.  The words in parenthesis are the ones i' ...

S/l Bilateral Lateral Recess And Facement
Nov 10, 2009

An MRI of the lumbosacral spine, also done earlier this year, demonstrates severe neural canal stenosis at L3-4 and L4-5 with bilateral lateral recess and facement, worse in the right at L4-5 with proximal L5 nerve root compression. ...

Lateral Epicondyle Pain Test
Mar 12, 2010

Doctor dictating test for lateral epicondyle pain, s/l formleson's test. ...

Medial And Lateral Malleolus/malleoli
Mar 04, 2012

If a doc says medial and lateral malleolus, should it be changed to medial and lateral malleoli? Thank you for your help! ...

Lateral Canthus S/l Moze Deficit
Sep 06, 2012

lateral canthus s/l moze deficit... ...

Bilateral Lateral Auricular Area?
Aug 29, 2014

This surgeon is dictating about an excision of this patient's "left frontal skull area.  This was lipoma on pathology.  She has ecchymosis in her bilateral lateral auricular area."  Did he mean to use both "bilateral" and "lateral" or did he misspeak "bilateral" and correct it with "lateral?"  I'm not sure if the two together makes sense. Thanks! ...

Ortho Examination
Dec 02, 2009

Right thumb revision of amputation.... "On s/l gwen-e-ometer exam today he has full range of motion at his CMCJ." I feel like this may be random english words, but just want to make sure before I kill myself trying to figure it out. Thanks! ...

On Physical Examination..
Mar 01, 2010

Typing on Physical Examination, I hear this:  Abdomen was nontender; no liberetch, no spleen tip...   "liberetch"?!  I think I am going crazy.  What is this? ...

Examination Of The Hair...
Mar 15, 2010

what heading would you put that under? skin? HEENT? or what? kind of silly question I guess, but I just want to make sure. (Patient has thinning hair, btw) thanks ...

Heart Examination
Mar 15, 2010

Heart exam, doctor dictates: "Heart: Regular rhythm without murmurs or gallops. 2 clicks heard at the apex"  I don't understand the connection between "2" and "clicks" or what punctuation to use?? I'm new to this so any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!   ...

Physical Examination Help
May 16, 2010

Patient called ("on later heart exam") as late as 2000. No murmurs, rubs, or gallops ("----") and  moderate entry. Clear abdomen, soft nontender.   It might say 1 over 2000? ...

OB Physical Examination
Jun 03, 2010

Physical examination status post C-section, under "genitourinary" - Normal female external genitalia.  _______ was mild.  s/l luke hair or low care. ...

Linefeed Examination
Oct 17, 2010

Hi there, anyone heard of linefeed examination, ie linefeed respiratory examination, linefeed abdomen.  This happens to be on a infant. Could you tell me how to spell or abbreviate it? Thanks! ...

Laryngoscopy Examination
Jun 20, 2012

The false vocal cords, _________, and epiglottis also have no masses.  SL retinoids  Thanks in advance! ...

Need Help With Prenatal Examination
Aug 10, 2013

I hardly ever do prenatal exams, and cannot tell what Dr. is saying...HELP...."gravida 3, para 1-0-1-1, 39 with 2 service weeks by 6 and 20 week ultrasounds.... What is the "with 2 service weeks?" Any help appreciated! ...

Gastrointestinal Examination
Feb 22, 2014

s/l selective T exam, mentions heartburn. ...

However, By This Time The Stone Then Appeared To Be Very Lateral In S/l *kaylex*?
Apr 26, 2010

. ...

The Lateral (S?L Drug/dren) Line Was Entered.
May 31, 2010

knee surgery Next sentance...There was a partial tear of the posterior horn of the lateral meniscus. ...

S/l Kan-ay-duh Like Strut Grafting And Lateral Fusion Present 11 To 2.
Jul 12, 2013

Kin-ay-duh is what the word sounds like  ...

Posterior Lateral Basilar Chest Areas
Feb 04, 2014

are these all different areas of the chest? should there be a comma between all of these? posterior lateral basilar chest areas. ...

Back Examination Term
Oct 30, 2009

While doing a physical exam of the back, the doc says: "On the left posterior midclavicular line, approximately s/l two-twelve region or 2/12 region, there is a 1-cm mass."  How is the "two-twelve" part expressed? Or is this 2:12 like in o'clock?  Never ran across this before and could use some help.  Thanks! ...

Ortho Examination Sign
Dec 04, 2009

This was in the exam portion of a report.  Exam is of the shoulder, diagnosis of rotator cuff tear.  "No s/l deep belly or debility sign." Thanks! ...

Lower Extremity Examination
Jan 08, 2010

The lower extremities show marked peripheral varicosities.  There are also some excoriated lesions of the lower extremities with some mild scarring secondary to __s/l "thorabnitis". Any ideas?  This M.D. has a tendency to make up words, so he could be saying something totally different than how it sounds. Thanks  ...

Baby Heart Examination
Jan 14, 2011

Doc says: Infant has a s/l "recto or pecto 6 glabratum deformity." I can find the words "glabrata" and "glabratum" but I have no clue about the other things, or even if I'm hearing them correctly. Please help! ...

Mental Status Examination
Apr 08, 2011

Cannot quite make out if dictator is saying, "form of thought disorganized"  or "formal thought disorganized".  I believe it would be form of thought......any ideas anyone????  Thanks. ...