A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

reverse ______ to the LAD? - jmr

Posted: May 19, 2011

s/l reverse saphening?  I know that is not it but have no idea what it could be!

saphenous - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
/

Thank you! - jmr

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

saphenous vein - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Diabetic ______
Mar 31, 2011

Dr. giving past medical history, includes "...diabetic (s/l) low-sis coal-eye".  Any ideas? Thanks! ...

______ Cholecystitis
Feb 28, 2013

He underwent an ultrasound that showed adenomyomatosis of the gallbladder, which is sometimes consistent with ______ cholecystitis.  (Patient is going to have cholecystectomy and doc is describing the history before proceeding to operative part) The blank is very smushed, almost sounds like non-onycho-cholecystitis, which makes no sense of course :)  thanks! ...

I Was Just Not Trying To Reverse Anything, Thinking
Mar 10, 2015

this really is getting ridiculous with what is getting marked off as major.  So I requested a reversal on something....what happens next?  It said it was submitted.  How will I know what the outcome is?  Will I get an email or will I have to go back to Fiesa and check on that job specifically?   ...

Reverse Something For Peri-infarct Ischemia
Mar 11, 2014

Dictator says, "...with small amounts of (something sounding like "reverse flow") peri-infarct ischemia. Help? ...

See Post. Hearing End Of Word Only ______ Trophic Memory. Pt Has Memory Loss.. See Msg Thanks
Sep 16, 2011

Patient does have some (sounds like difficulties ace/e/trophic or hearing trophic at end  memory and, therefore, history is somewhat limited by the patient. ...

PUNCTUATION?: RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY EXPLORATION SAPHENOUS VEIN HARVEST LEFT LEG REVERSE SAPHENOUS V
Jun 20, 2010

x ...

S/l After Seizure... "responsive STAR ______ Maneuvers"????
Mar 18, 2010

"BUt, after the seizure, the patient would not even answer in one word sentences, althought he would track around the room, move all extremities and he was responsive to s/l "star _____ maneuvers". ...

Medication "______ Taris"
May 14, 2012

Past medical history: Hypertension, depression, anxiety, asthma, reflux, insomnia, hypothyroid and high cholesterol.  Thanks for any help   ...

S/l "reverse Liv Lordosis"
Oct 13, 2009

is that a correct term? I couldn't find much on it. ...

I Am So Sick Of Having To "reverse" All These QC/QA
Feb 28, 2015

"corrections."  It takes up so much time and pisses me off as well.  This one was an all-time low:   I know it couldn't have been a US QA/QC.  I had transcribed, under Family History:  "The patient has 3 brothers, all deceased."  QC/QA (don't really know or care about he difference btn QC and QA) corrected it to: "The patient has 3 brothers, all diseased."  Now, I recall hearing that the dictator DID really seem to say DISEASED, complete with ...