A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

psych scale - sm

Posted: Jun 23, 2010

The patient completed a PHQ and a s/l lupus Functioning Scale.  Lucas?  Can't document anywhere.  TIA.

PHQ-9 - MarineMom

[ In Reply To ..]
The only depression scale that I have heard of that includes PHQ-9 is the Whooley Depression Screen/Scale. This is a list of tests that my psych doc uses:
Beck Depression Inventory
Benton Serial Digit Learning Test
California Auditory Verbal Learning Test
Apraxia Screening
Aphasia Screening
sensory perceptual screening
language screening
Boston Naming Test
Wechsler Memory Scale - Revised (WMS-R)
Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-III (abbreviated) [or Revised (WAIS-R)]
Rey Auditory Learning Test
Trail Making Test
letter cancellation test or task
Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC)
Hooper Visual Organization Test
Benton Word Fluency
Porteus Maze
Geriatric Depression Scale
diagnostic interview
Rey-Osterreith Complex Figure
Modified Wisconsin Card Sorting Test
Rey Auditory Verbal Learning
Maudsley Obsessive Compulsive Inventory
Rathus Assertiveness Index
Toglia-Avreu
Category Word Fluency

thanks so much for the list - marinemom nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

No problem ~sm - MarineMom

[ In Reply To ..]
we need all the help we can get these days :) glad to help

Similar Messages:

Psych Or Drug-related - S/l C-Wah Scale
Mar 14, 2011

Sounds like she says "See-Wha" although possibly CY scale.  Any ideas?   TIA! ...

Psych Med
Aug 06, 2010

[sounds like bathanical] 10 mg tablets three times a day ...

OSI Pay Scale - Sm
Oct 12, 2010

Can anyone give me a GENERAL idea of what OSI might start you out at per line?  I have a lot of experience but I know that doesn't matter much anymore.  I am not going through testing to find out the pay is 7-8 cents per line. Thanks for any help/suggestions. ...

Psych Job
Oct 29, 2010

Did anybody who applied for the psych job ever hear back? ...

New Pay Scale
Jul 10, 2011

So they took back that ridiculous and insulting "raise" of 0.001 cents per line I got a year or so ago and the 0.007 for speech wreck?  Figures.  I must have been making way too much now.  I shouldn't have even opened the E-mail.  ...

Psych Help Please
Aug 24, 2011

Suicidal patient. Leading sentences below: Positive suicidal ideation. No homicidal ideation. Positive auditory hallucinations. Positive s/l flight of ideas. Positive s/l 10 dentiality. Negative visual hallucinations. Thank you, Teri ...

On A Scale Of 1 To 10
Feb 19, 2012

be specific.  Thanks!  ...

Pay Scale 3/6 - I Want A Job Like This...
Jun 04, 2014

Lets see if i make 3/6 a line that comes to   250 x 0.03 = 7.50 an hour  -- wow minimum wage. 150 x 0.06 = 9.00 an hour -- McDonald's wages. At 4/7 250 x 0.04 = 10.00 an hour  - Do you see the different 1 cents makes? 150 x 0.07 = 10.50 an hour   even if you did slightly better and could do 300 lines an hour editing you would only get 9.00 an hour.  So to make any money there, you would have to literally kill yourself.  TTS IS NO GOOD. period end of sto ...

FOCUS PAY SCALE
Feb 11, 2010

I posted this question below but fear it will be buried. To those of you just hired at Focus, how's the pay scale? I currently make 8.5 straight/4.5 editing. Is it comparable to, higher than or lower than that? I'd never ask anyone to divulge their pay scale but I'm trying to get a feel for if it's better than where I'm at.  TIA to anyone willing to give me a ballpark hint here! ...

Webmedx Pay Scale
Mar 19, 2010

Experienced MT looking for new position.  Reading posts seems like Webmedx might be a good choice.  Can anyone give me an idea of earning potential for someone like me with 25+ years experience. Have been working independently for almost 20 years for a private physician who is now retiring and sold the practice to a young computer oriented doctor. Obviously I can see I'll be on my own soon.  Any advice is welcomed! ...

In A Psych Report, What Does This Mean?
May 18, 2010

TB/TI/TC/TW Thanks.  ...

Pay Scale For Transcription Gone Down?
Sep 13, 2010

Is it just me or has the pay scale for transcription gone down?  More often I'm seeing 8- 8.5 cents per line for independent contractors and 7 cents per line for employees.  Is this just some freak thing lately or is it the norm?  ...

Psych Consultation
Oct 19, 2010

At the end of the report the doctor says Axis I -Adjustment disorder with anxiety, moderate in degree. Then he says "New paragraph, Psychogenic amnesia", then he says Axis II . Do I skip a line after Axis I, then write Psychogenic amnesia? How do I set that up? Please help, Thanks. ...

Pay Scale Dropping
Oct 22, 2010

Does anyone else notice the pay scale is dropping for transcription to 7 cpl being standard now??? Was 8 cpl not low enough. Why are we accepting this??? Come on MTSO?  What's up with that?    ...

The Psych Ad Is Posted Again
Oct 31, 2010

Looks like the psych position is open....? ...

Psych Diagnosis
Jan 23, 2011

I am wondering if it is necessary to type out GAF in the diagnosis or to leave as is.  Thanks for your advice. ...

Psych MT By The Hour
Mar 03, 2011

Someone posted a job on the Job Seekers board advertising $12.00 an hour for a psych MT.   How does that work?  They don't mean a dictated hour do they?  ...

Incentive Pay Scale
Sep 19, 2011

I am wanting to submit a proposal to my company owner about implementing an incentive-based pay scale to help with some issues we are having with people not working consistently and to reward those who are putting in overtime, etc. I am having a hard time finding any information on this as far as like a sample scale. As far as I understand it you make your base pay say for example 7 cpl for the first x lines, then for the next y lines you make an additional 0.025 cpl and so on up the line... If ...

Transcend Pay Scale. Sm
Oct 10, 2011

I'm thinking of applying to Transcend, but while searching the archives I see posts saying that they only pay 8 cpl for transcription and 4 cpl for VR.  Is this true?  I have over 8 years of experience in acute care and don't want to waste my time if this is the case.  Thanks! ...

MedQuist Pay Scale
Nov 15, 2011

Just got an offer from MedQuist for Tier 2 but at a pay rate of 0.08/line with what is, in my opinion, a difficult work schedule for someone with a young family. Am going to see if they can sweeten the deal but wanted to find out from those of you currently working for them what your experience is with their pay rate.  I currently have 0.11 and 0.145 with other providers but need additional work to cover the nut. What is your experience with the shift work of 12-6 and 4-10? Do you physicall ...

Nuance QA - Does Anyone Know The Pay Scale?
Mar 08, 2012

Does anyone know if Nuance pays their QA staff hourly?  Does anyone know the pay scale? ...

Psych Transcribing?
Mar 26, 2012

Is there anyone here who can tell me why many of the companies who have psych reports only want MTs with 5 or more years experience? I've done a few psych reports and had no problems with them. I find them fascinating and would love to secure a job doing mainly those type of reports (if there are such jobs?). Just wondering why the 5 year requirement? Thank you in advance to anyone who has an answer.  ...

MT Tier Pay Scale
Mar 29, 2012

Hello:   Can anyone tell me if there is a pay scale for each tier on the MModal MQCentral page?  I cannot find anything.    I am interested in having some concrete evidence when I ask for a raise as I am a Tier III being paid at a Tier I level according to what I read on a previous post.   Thanks in advance!! ...

Tier Scale
Jun 03, 2012

What does the Tier III mean for a MME or QA? How many tiers are there? ...

Pain Scale
Jul 05, 2012

Dictator says the patient has significant pain...._________ (s/l gallos) 7/10. Thanks! ...

Psych Med Lacturna
Jul 31, 2012

s/l Lactura lacturna floctura, said with Hispanic accent, 40 mg a day.  ?? ...

Psych Term
Oct 10, 2012

I am stuck on a term that has been repeated several times in a progress note and I'm not getting it nor am I finding it on the internet.  Of course, my word books are at home and I'm working from my sister's today to look after my mom....anywho.  Here are  my blanks:    He also reported some benefit from the increase in the Cogentin with decreased _____.  In addition, his Cogentin was increased from 1 mg to 1.5 mg and then to 2 mg due to complaint ...

Function Scale
Jan 31, 2013

For *pain* scale (1-10), i was taught to add the range if not dictated. Example: D: Pain was a 5. T: Pain was a 5/10. I'm not familiar with *function* scale.  This is a spine surgeon. This particular patient is having neck and shoulder issues (if that matters).  Is there a specific *function* scale?  If so, what is the range and do you add it like the pain scale, or do you guys just type as dictated without adding the range? ...

ORACLE PAY SCALE
Feb 01, 2013

Does anyone know what the current straight typing pay scale is?  ...

Indian MT Pay Scale
Mar 27, 2013

As best I can calculate, the Indian MTs are started at about $40/week. This is not an error. I looked at both the application from Nuance (which can be found by googling) as well as the exchange rate. So when you see all the "extras" they are offered, try not to be jealous; they can't buy groceries with those extras. Apparently they are as dissatisfied with the management of the MTSOs as are we Americans. The question seems to be how many will continue to work for such low salaries and ...