A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

femoral sciatic blocks? have not heard of this yet. - dawn

Posted: Feb 10, 2010

He had ACL surgery on the left knee done on December 17. With this he had femoral and sciatic blocks.

blocks - see this

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12717143

Check out this website

thankyou - dawn

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

S/l Exofemoral And Femoral-femoral Bypass
Oct 25, 2012

The patient underwent an (s/l) exofemoral and femoral-femoral bypass.  exofemoral?  ...

Smartype Smart Blocks & EXText
Jan 04, 2010

I work in Dictaphone /EXText.   I am dependent on my Stedman's Smartype for 100s of 1000s of terms with which I am not familiar, and to which I have total access while in EXText.  However, I am not able to pull Smartype Smart Blocks (which I have created while in Word but not in EXText) into a current document.  In the past, I got around this problem at work by creating "instant macros," going into ctrl-s, cutting, pasting into current document and using as a g ...

MONITORS: Using Apostrophes In The Nickname Line Blocks My Posts With
Jan 02, 2010

Also, how can I tell when I've run out of space to post in the subject or nickname fields? My posts get cut off a lot.   Just FYI, your message above is misspelled as "Swith" to Plain Text instead of "switch." :) ...

Regarding Femoral Prosthesis
Apr 04, 2012

Examination of x-rays done previously - AP of the pelvis and AP and lateral of the right hip does reveal S-ROM type prosthesis which on the femoral side seems to be well fixed. He does have a _________ type cup which seems to be loose with clear lucent line in all three zones. sounds like wide to lock type or Y to lock type  or white to lock type ...

Femoral-saphenous Juntion
Oct 29, 2010

Dr. dictates "Femoral-saphenous junction" but when i researched it - I only find Saphenofemoral junction...which would be correct? ...

Medial Femoral Condyle
Mar 16, 2011

s/l demon in his medial femoral condyle with areas of osteochondral defect and cartilaginous loss noted...  Any help is appreciated!!!! ...

U-pin? (femoral Condyle Postsurgical X-ray)
Nov 17, 2011

sounds like femoral condyle "U-pin"...can't find it...help? ...

Cam Lesion Femoral-femora?
Jan 17, 2012

Pelvic x-rays:  Early DJD with cam lesions on both s/l femoral femora.  I cannot document the s/l.  Any help is appreciated.  ...

Cam, Cam, Or CAM Lesion Of The Femoral Head?
Dec 31, 2012

I find it in all three forms when I look it up. Mayo Clinic site has cam lesion. Thank you in advance. ...

Oferax ? In Rt Common Femoral Artery
Oct 29, 2009

Wow!!!  This is an angiogram of carotids via femoral artery.......cannot find this anywhere!!! ...

Cam And Pincer Femoral Acetabular Imingement
Jan 13, 2012

Doc consistently dictates, "cam and pincer all caps femoral acetabular impingement"  I cannot find any documentation to even capitalize cam or pincer.  I thought CAM was in reference  to controlled ankle motion  as in CAM walker boot.  Help!!!! ...

Then A S/l Luggage Handle Was Placed In The Femoral Canal.
Jun 05, 2015

Orthopedic surgery note.   "Then a s/l luggage handle was placed in the femoral canal." I have been searching, but it is difficulty to find anything, as every search just brings up tonz of stuff about luggage handles.  Anyone every heard of this????  ...

Medial Femoral Tibial With Slash Or Hyphen?
Jul 23, 2012

Dr. says:  Mild medial femoral tibial articular cartilage thinning. Should it be femoral-tibial, or femoral/tibial, or femoral tibial? ...

Pt With Enlarging Hematoma In Groin And Doc Put In S/l TempStop In The Femoral Artery.
Aug 18, 2010

I got a mush-mouthed ESL, it's been a long day and the headache is already pounding.  Any ideas anyone? ...

Ortho Help. Patient With Cartilage Defect In Her Medial Femoral Condyle. SM
Nov 06, 2011

At this point, she probably will need arthroscopy with microfracture versus an (s/l olds) procedure.   TIA ...

There Is A (s/l Lens) Shaped Area Of Low Signal In The Weightbearing Portion Of The Lateral Femoral
Sep 27, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Vascular - Femoral To Below-knee Popliteal Bypass Graft "WITH PTF" Is Functioning Well
Mar 09, 2010

PTF? or something similar Thanks ...

Lateral Femoral Condyle Trabecular S/l "knuckle Or Maybe Medical?" Fracture.
Sep 25, 2014

x ...

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Right Femoral Line Placement S/l "7-year Technique"
May 15, 2010

"Via the s/l 7-year or salvington technique, I was able to place a right femoral central line after the third attempt." I know it's Saturday night on a beautiful evening in May, but if anybody knows what this (no laughing!) PLEASE tell me!  ...

HELP From Cardiac Cath Pros! JL4 Cath Through Right Femoral Artery?
Jan 18, 2010

She is dictating:  A #4.0 Judkins left catheter was now advanced through the right femoral artery sheath.  This was advanced through the ostium of the left coronary artery.  Shouldnt this be left? ...

"Arexa" Access Of Right Femoral Artery Nm
May 27, 2014

Anyone Heard Of This?
Oct 25, 2009

Okay, am I insane?  The MD is starting a SOAP note of someone having a physical exam to make sure she is safe before receiving sedation for an MRI.  The first sentence is: Patient is here for a pre-NSTA physical.    pre-NSTA???...has anyone heard of that before...done lots of research, but of course, the most hits I get are for the National Science Teachers Association...and I KNOW that is not it...ugh!  Little help please! ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This ?
Nov 11, 2009

After all of these many, many, many, many (okay, you get the point) years of transcribing, my wrists don't hurt, my back doesn't hurt and my neck is still okay, but the one thing that has me really bothered is my heel !!!  It really bothers me lately and I have tried putting a small pillow, a thick piece of flannel and many other things under my heel to alleviate this bothersome pain, but to no avail.  Has anyone got any suggestions or is there some type of heel cup or someth ...

Have You Heard?
Nov 24, 2009

I have tested a few times before on mttest.com, a site that several MT companies use for testing potential MT's, and recently received this piece of information: In sections that require you to type in the correct answer, typing a "Capital" letter in the first letter of your answer constitutes a wrong answer. I don't know if this is accross the board but thought it good info to share. Maybe everyone already knew this, and I can't even remember if I did that on previous tests but i ...

Has Anyone Else Heard This? Sm
Dec 03, 2009

I just heard that the 2 largest MTSOs in the world are approaching virtually every large to medium-sized hospital and medical center in the country with an offer for 10 cpl for transcription.  I'm not even sure who the 2 largest are, but I'm pretty sure one of them is CBay and both are offshore companies to be able to offer that rate.  This is really concerning because this could lower the rates for U.S. MTs even MORE or could literally put all U.S. companies out of ...

Anybody Heard Of MD-IT?
Jan 27, 2010

I've seen them posting but can't find any info. Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This???
Feb 12, 2010

Getting fined for not making your line commitment??? ...

Every Heard Of An . . . .
Apr 16, 2010

acoustic neuroma in the FEET?  isn't that usually a Morton's neuroma?  any ideas?  thanking you in advance. ...

Never Heard Of It
Jun 10, 2010

My dictator is referring to something called a "Hospital Pack System" in which he is reviwing a patient's x-ray.  I've never heard of this, let alone have any idea how to spell it.  Can someone help? ...