A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

There is a (s/l lens) shaped area of low signal in the weightbearing portion of the lateral femoral - No Name

Posted: Sep 27, 2011

TIA :-)

lens-shaped is correct - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Bilateral Lateral Auricular Area?
Aug 29, 2014

This surgeon is dictating about an excision of this patient's "left frontal skull area.  This was lipoma on pathology.  She has ecchymosis in her bilateral lateral auricular area."  Did he mean to use both "bilateral" and "lateral" or did he misspeak "bilateral" and correct it with "lateral?"  I'm not sure if the two together makes sense. Thanks! ...

Lateral Femoral Condyle Trabecular S/l "knuckle Or Maybe Medical?" Fracture.
Sep 25, 2014

x ...

Is There A Lateral Bending View Knee X-ray? "AP, Lateral, Sunrise
Feb 15, 2012

x ...

S/l Exofemoral And Femoral-femoral Bypass
Oct 25, 2012

The patient underwent an (s/l) exofemoral and femoral-femoral bypass.  exofemoral?  ...

There Is A S/l Peritimal Shaped Mass Along The Neck.
Feb 19, 2010

x ...

Ischiococcygeal Area Or Ishial And Coccyx Area?
Dec 21, 2014

QA picked this up.  I had ischiococcygeal area which I could find listed as one word on google, but I could not find it listed by search criteria which I separated the 2 words.  I can find ischial and coccyx, but not together as the dictator is stating.  The only thing that makes me wonder iif QA is right is the context before the words.  He stated he has 2 ulcers at the ischiococcygeal area.  It seems like in this case it would be ischial and coccyx, but I cannot docume ...

Some Kind Of Lens
Feb 04, 2015

States patient has glaucoma.  "He wears citrus lenses which do help him some."     She is very clearly stating citrus or sitris.  I cannot find anything about this.  Anyone have any ideas?      Thanks!! ...

Cataract Surgery - S/l Surgi-Gel Lens
Oct 19, 2010

I cannot locate anything via the internet on this type of IOL.   Maybe it's a new type?  Curious if anyone on here could help me out  :) I've flagged it on a couple reports now and have not heard back from QA yet. Thanks!! ...

Taric(s/l) 18 Diopter Intraocular Lens
Aug 19, 2012

Left cataract extraction with phacoemulsification and insertion of a taric(s/l) 18 diopter intraocular lens ...

Mass Within The Right Sub-*difurmatic* Portion Of The Liver? Thanks. Nm
Apr 17, 2011

nm ...

Paid My Portion Upon Leaving Dr.'s Office
Aug 07, 2012

I have never had to do this before.  I had a procedure done in a dermatologists's office, and they had checked with my insurance beforehand to determine the payment, etc.  They got all the information, my procedure was covered, and she informed me of my portion after the insurance pays their portion.  This is all usual and standard.  However, I had to pay my portion upon leaving the office, which I have never had to do before at any other doctor's office or the hosp ...

D2? Signal
Oct 14, 2010

There is some increased D2(?) signal in the lateral facet of the patella but no evidence of a significant cartilage flap ...

Do I Take A Job With Transcend? Just Need To Complete The Dictation Portion Of The Test Sm
Nov 14, 2010

and they will offer me a job.  Is there work there?  I have no work with MQ and would like to find a different job.  Should I take it?  Just need more work and already working 2 jobs!  Thanks! ...

Does Nuance Pay A Portion Of A Weight Loss Program?
Oct 19, 2014

x ...

S/l Signal And Morphology
Feb 08, 2010

MRI scan performed 02/02/2010 indicates a normal MRI scan of the left shoulder, and also the left trapezius musculature normal in s/l signal and mophology .  The clavicle and scapula are intact. TIA. ...

Increased Signal?
Mar 20, 2012

On MRI:  There is increased –signal?-- in the subacromial space, consistent with bursitis. I just can't hear what he says.  Thanks. ...

Future-Net. Guess I Must Have Flunked The Transcription Portion Of The Test
Feb 25, 2010

Really not expecting to hear back.  Left several blanks in 2 of the reports.  I have 30 years experience and can transcribe ESL, but on one-try, give me a break. ...

Normal Weightbearing "lawn"?
Mar 03, 2011

As part of this orthopedists exam (and it sounds like it's something he says often in exactly the same way, but I"m covering this doc for someone and my office didn't send me any examples of his work).  Here 'tis" "He is alert and oriented and is cooperative to physical examination.  He stands with a normal weightbearing (s/l ‘lawn’ 1:49) and has a normal gait." Any ideas are greatly appreciated. :) ...

The Turn Signal Syndrome
Nov 11, 2009

Honestly, this dictation I'm doing is like the turn signal syndrome.  What I mean by that is people who don't bother to use their turn signals when they turn (I know, I'm anal.  I even use mine in parking lots).  There's a reason they're on the car and it's against the law not to use them when indicated. This doctor doesn't know how to use the turn signal, er, um, pause button, and I'm sitting here listening to um, ...

MRI Of Brain-*implease*signal???
Nov 18, 2010

I am having trouble understanding what the word is. I have played it over and over, and tried every possible thing I could think of. The doctor has a very strong foreign accent and the word sounds like "implease". On the non gadolinium-enhanced T2 weighted images, implease signal is identified within the left sphenoid sinus. ...

S/L Ovid Zone Of Signal Intensity.....sm
Sep 24, 2010

A focus of bone marrow multiple myeloma lesion is not excluded, although the degenerative posttraumatic focus is another possibility.  Finally, there is an S/L ovid zone of signal intensity.  ...

Why, Oh Why, Do They Get To The Laboratory/diagnostic Data Portion And Decide To Speed Talk...Grrr!!
May 12, 2011

nm ...

On Lumbar Spine MRI, S/l Retro Frageers Signal Abnormality.
Nov 30, 2011

MRI of the lumbar spine demonstrates no evidence of any drop metastases.  There is an incidental note of s/l retro frag eers signal abnormality.  (or right rofrag eers) ...

The Wound Was Secured Using S/l "walter Lens Dog Bone"
Dec 12, 2011

tia ...

Regarding Femoral Prosthesis
Apr 04, 2012

Examination of x-rays done previously - AP of the pelvis and AP and lateral of the right hip does reveal S-ROM type prosthesis which on the femoral side seems to be well fixed. He does have a _________ type cup which seems to be loose with clear lucent line in all three zones. sounds like wide to lock type or Y to lock type  or white to lock type ...

Femoral-saphenous Juntion
Oct 29, 2010

Dr. dictates "Femoral-saphenous junction" but when i researched it - I only find Saphenofemoral junction...which would be correct? ...

Medial Femoral Condyle
Mar 16, 2011

s/l demon in his medial femoral condyle with areas of osteochondral defect and cartilaginous loss noted...  Any help is appreciated!!!! ...

U-pin? (femoral Condyle Postsurgical X-ray)
Nov 17, 2011

sounds like femoral condyle "U-pin"...can't find it...help? ...

Cam Lesion Femoral-femora?
Jan 17, 2012

Pelvic x-rays:  Early DJD with cam lesions on both s/l femoral femora.  I cannot document the s/l.  Any help is appreciated.  ...

Cam, Cam, Or CAM Lesion Of The Femoral Head?
Dec 31, 2012

I find it in all three forms when I look it up. Mayo Clinic site has cam lesion. Thank you in advance. ...