A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

S/L at-laut-in-ib chemotherapy, ESL, sm - shannon

Posted: Oct 14, 2009

He opted to proceed with treatment including weekly gemcitobene and S/L at-laut-in-ib, ESL

erlotinib (Tarceva®)? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
'

don't know where weird "A" came from, but it's Tarceva - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
'

try this website - alamt

[ In Reply To ..]
Try going to www.chemocare.com. There is an alphabetical list of chemo drugs and an acronym list of chemo combinations. So far, I have always been able to get the right drug by listening to it while going down the list.

Similar Messages:

FEC-TH Chemotherapy?
Mar 04, 2012

I know FEC-T chemotherapy but the H on the end of there has me stumped.  Anyone heard of this? ...

Chemotherapy With *oxyplat* And 5 FU. Thanks. Nm
Jan 10, 2010

nm ...

Chemotherapy Question
Jan 27, 2011

Anybody ever hear of anything that sounds like "fierce" chemo? ...

Intrathecal Chemotherapy
Apr 26, 2011

s/l "rebulan" intrathecal chemotherapy for metastatic leptomeningeal disease. ...

Kantazar Chemotherapy ?
May 19, 2011

Thanks very much! ...

Chemotherapy Drug Name
Jun 26, 2015

Has anyone heard of a drug for multiple myeloma that sounds like "Palmolist?" Thanks! ...

S/l Ralecion? - Chemotherapy Drug
Dec 06, 2009

I believe he is talking about a chemotherapy drug. Heavy ESL and I can't find any chemotherapy drugs that start with an R that sound like this so I may be mistaken on the first letter but it sounds like, "3 sessions of ralecion therapy" ...

Pt With Pancreatic Cancer, On S/l Gem Cap Chemotherapy.
Feb 22, 2011

:) ...

BRD Chemotherapy For Multiple Myeloma?
Apr 18, 2011

The patient has relapsed multiple myeloma.  The doc is saying the goal is to start her on s/l BRD with the hope of getting her to an excellent remission.  TIA. ...

S/l RE PAW Chemotherapy For B-cell Lymphoma
Mar 21, 2014

nm ...

During Chemotherapy A Port-A-Cath Used For Multiple ?
Feb 03, 2011

The word sounds like theficants.   The sentence is - We discussed the importance of a Port-A-Cath if she were to proceed with chemotherapy since the regimen contains multiple ____.   S/l theficant, thuficant, deficants.  Found toxicants, but doesn't sound like that.   Any help is appreciated.   Thanks, mt ...

Oncology...Kampass Chemotherapy? See Message Please
Apr 25, 2011

The patient has relapsing T-cell PLL and the doc is saying:  We would also attempt to begin s/l Campass this week once the PET scan has been completed.  TIA ...

S/l Full Fury Avastin Chemotherapy
Apr 07, 2012

any help would be appreciated..    "colon cancer on (s/l) full fury Avastin chemotherapy."   Thanks :) ...

Chemotherapy Drug - High Risk Of Breast Cancer Recurrence
Nov 19, 2011

patient it at high risk of breast cancer recurrence and they recomend utilizing combination chem utilizing s/l dose-stensator, Adriamycin, Cytoxan.  Does anyone know what this might be? ...

S/L You-sahn - USON ?? -01001 Protocol........chemotherapy, Breast Cancer Patient.
Dec 04, 2009

thank you ...

Chemotherapy Drug Called "Sutan?" She Spells It, But I Can't Find This. Thanks! Nm
Sep 05, 2011

nm ...

Chemotherapy Drug - Chronic Kidney Disease Stage IV On "mupericin" Therapy?
Oct 08, 2012

This is for chronic kidney disease stage IV on "mupericin" therapy?  Thanks in advance! ...

HOw To Type "7 Plus 3" Induction Chemotherapy For AML ??
Oct 20, 2010

Pt On Cycle "3A" Of Her Chemotherapy. How To Type?
Feb 16, 2011

She has currently received through cycle "3A" of her chemotherapy and has been doing well.  ...

S/l "roxand" Drug Taken At 4 Mg With Chemotherapy.
Nov 23, 2011

taken at 4 mg with chemotherapy for breast cancer. ...

How To Type "AC Plus T" Chemotherapy.
Oct 26, 2010

Esophageal Adenocarcinoma: Esophageal Protocol Versus S/l "flow" Chemotherapy
Aug 21, 2012

? ...