A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l RE PAW chemotherapy for B-cell lymphoma - nm

Posted: Mar 21, 2014

nm

nevermind - she spelled it at end as EPOCH - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Stage IVA (T4N0M0 "B2") Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma.
Jun 15, 2010

:) ...

S/l COL/lymphoma
Sep 09, 2010

I can't find this but it sounds like he's saying COL slash lymphoma ...

Type Of Lymphoma
Jan 18, 2011

Typing a GI doc this morning.  He says the patient is a **-year-old female who was found to have a s/l moss or maus lymphoma and a parotid cyst ...... Thanks for any help.    ...

Burkitt Lymphoma
May 18, 2011

Doctor dictates "Burkitt's lymphoma in need of CSF chemotherapy" Everytime he says Burkitt lymphoma he dictates it with the added -s. Is this correct to type or should it be "Burkitt lymphoma in need of CSF chemotherapy" ? Thank you! ...

Is It Bcl-2, BCL-2, Or Bcl-2 For Lymphoma Pathology?
Jun 01, 2011

?? ...

Hodgkin Lymphoma Or Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Aug 27, 2012

Hodgkin lymphoma or Hodgkin's lymphoma?  I am having trouble with all of the terms that have been changed regarding not using 's in them.  Is there any easy to to tell which is correct?  thx ...

Non-cleaved, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Oct 20, 2009

Patient has non-cleaved, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with a staging laparotomy with extensive involvement in many sites, treated with CHOP x 16 cycles.  He was restaged and a s/l pencard lesion was seen.  Lymphoma worse ______assist.  Now admitted for further chemotherapy with DHAP.  ...

Noncleaved, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Oct 20, 2009

Thanks so much, CR.  After that he says: Lymphoma was worse, something assist. Then, neck supple, trachea midline, sounds like a word that starts with a T, not palpable.  ...

Loganschram's Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Nov 01, 2012

Is there such a thing as this? I have tried 10 different spellings and I cannot find anything! Thanks ...

Lymphoma S/l Mic And Translocation. Sm For Details.
Dec 28, 2012

Human immunodeficiency virus associated high-grade B cell lymphoma, unclassifiable with features between diffuse large B cell lymphoma and Burkitt’s lymphoma, mixed s/l Mic and translocation 8;14 positive.  He says the mixed clearly and then stumbles over the mic part.   ...

FEC-TH Chemotherapy?
Mar 04, 2012

I know FEC-T chemotherapy but the H on the end of there has me stumped.  Anyone heard of this? ...

Question About Treatment Of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma....
Dec 26, 2009

treatments were s/l "RCVP, R-chop, R-flu-dera-bean, single agent rotuxin and fenda-mu-stean"... ...

Pt With Nodular Sclerosing Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Sm
Nov 29, 2011

On restaging scans, ymph node measures 2.2 x 3.2 cm versus previously measuring 4.0 x 5.0 cm.  As such, the PPD is measured to 7.04 cm2, compared with 20 cm2 previously, yielding a response rate of 65%.  Not a TB skin test or anything with TB.  Seems like a mathematical size ??  I'm stumped!     ...

S/L At-laut-in-ib Chemotherapy, ESL, Sm
Oct 14, 2009

He opted to proceed with treatment including weekly gemcitobene and S/L at-laut-in-ib, ESL ...

Chemotherapy With *oxyplat* And 5 FU. Thanks. Nm
Jan 10, 2010

nm ...

Chemotherapy Question
Jan 27, 2011

Anybody ever hear of anything that sounds like "fierce" chemo? ...

Intrathecal Chemotherapy
Apr 26, 2011

s/l "rebulan" intrathecal chemotherapy for metastatic leptomeningeal disease. ...

Kantazar Chemotherapy ?
May 19, 2011

Thanks very much! ...

Chemotherapy Drug Name
Jun 26, 2015

Has anyone heard of a drug for multiple myeloma that sounds like "Palmolist?" Thanks! ...

S/l Ralecion? - Chemotherapy Drug
Dec 06, 2009

I believe he is talking about a chemotherapy drug. Heavy ESL and I can't find any chemotherapy drugs that start with an R that sound like this so I may be mistaken on the first letter but it sounds like, "3 sessions of ralecion therapy" ...

Pt With Pancreatic Cancer, On S/l Gem Cap Chemotherapy.
Feb 22, 2011

:) ...

BRD Chemotherapy For Multiple Myeloma?
Apr 18, 2011

The patient has relapsed multiple myeloma.  The doc is saying the goal is to start her on s/l BRD with the hope of getting her to an excellent remission.  TIA. ...

Drug S/l *nephro V Gay*. Pt Has Chronic Renal Failure And Lymphoma. Thanks. Nm
Apr 10, 2011

nm ...

During Chemotherapy A Port-A-Cath Used For Multiple ?
Feb 03, 2011

The word sounds like theficants.   The sentence is - We discussed the importance of a Port-A-Cath if she were to proceed with chemotherapy since the regimen contains multiple ____.   S/l theficant, thuficant, deficants.  Found toxicants, but doesn't sound like that.   Any help is appreciated.   Thanks, mt ...

Oncology...Kampass Chemotherapy? See Message Please
Apr 25, 2011

The patient has relapsing T-cell PLL and the doc is saying:  We would also attempt to begin s/l Campass this week once the PET scan has been completed.  TIA ...

S/l Full Fury Avastin Chemotherapy
Apr 07, 2012

any help would be appreciated..    "colon cancer on (s/l) full fury Avastin chemotherapy."   Thanks :) ...

Chemotherapy Drug - High Risk Of Breast Cancer Recurrence
Nov 19, 2011

patient it at high risk of breast cancer recurrence and they recomend utilizing combination chem utilizing s/l dose-stensator, Adriamycin, Cytoxan.  Does anyone know what this might be? ...

S/L You-sahn - USON ?? -01001 Protocol........chemotherapy, Breast Cancer Patient.
Dec 04, 2009

thank you ...

Can Someone Please Take Their Cell Phones Away?
May 05, 2011

I swear she is on a cell phone in a low service area on speaker mode.  Aren't they supposed to dial in on a hospital phone?  At one time a few years back, I thought it was against HIPAA to use cell phones for dictation.  Drives a person nutty. ...

S/l Por-tin-gee Cell Antibodies??
Aug 09, 2011

Help Please!!  ...