A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

chemotherapy drug - high risk of breast cancer recurrence - wondering

Posted: Nov 19, 2011

patient it at high risk of breast cancer recurrence and they recomend utilizing combination chem utilizing s/l dose-stensator, Adriamycin, Cytoxan.  Does anyone know what this might be?

Those 2 chemo agents are often used in - combination with

[ In Reply To ..]
Docetaxel

can you hear docetaxel? - or brand name Taxotere

[ In Reply To ..]

dose-dense Adriamycin and Cytoxan - Hem/Onc MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Also known as dose-dense AC.

Maybe Taxol or taxotere. - rap

[ In Reply To ..]
Sometimes this med is used with cytoxan.

chemotherapy drug - wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
You are awesome - that it is!!!! Thank you so much!!

Similar Messages:

*uncotidyex* Testing Shows High Risk Of Recurrent Breast Cancer. Nm
May 19, 2010

. ...

Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
Oct 13, 2010

I'm looking for what s/l "begalrithm" Risk Assessment for breast cancer. Thanks for any help!   ...

*tyro Kusik* Risk Model For Breast Cancer
Jul 01, 2013

ss ...

S/L You-sahn - USON ?? -01001 Protocol........chemotherapy, Breast Cancer Patient.
Dec 04, 2009

thank you ...

Breast Cancer Drug
Jan 05, 2011

anyone heard of a drug that sounds like Tamara for breast cancer?  I know there is Tamoxifen, Tamfen.  It is in reference with radiation and Tamara.  I can't find anything that sounds like this. ...

Drug Name Taxatol?? For Breast Cancer. Thinking Taxol But He Clearly Says Taxatol?? Nm
Jun 05, 2013

.. ...

Sleeve S/L In-gart-ment For High Risk Activities.
Nov 03, 2009

She is at high risk for lymphedema and I recommended physical therapy referral for lymphedema management.  She will require sleeve S/L in-gart-ment for high risk activities.  She is blind and uses a seeing eye dog with her left hand. ...

Pt With Pancreatic Cancer, On S/l Gem Cap Chemotherapy.
Feb 22, 2011

:) ...

High Risk Features Include "man Ish Ee All" Positive Margins.
May 20, 2014

Squamous cell carcinoma of the supraglottic larynx.  We recommend radiation therapy due to several high-risk features, including perineural invasion, "Man ish ee all" positive margins, and lymph node involvement with extracapsular extension. ...

Her Last Pap Smear Was "active", But Negative High-risk HPV
Apr 16, 2012

Questioning the active part.  Thanks! ...

Chemotherapy Drug Name
Jun 26, 2015

Has anyone heard of a drug for multiple myeloma that sounds like "Palmolist?" Thanks! ...

S/l Ralecion? - Chemotherapy Drug
Dec 06, 2009

I believe he is talking about a chemotherapy drug. Heavy ESL and I can't find any chemotherapy drugs that start with an R that sound like this so I may be mistaken on the first letter but it sounds like, "3 sessions of ralecion therapy" ...

S/l Intrastructural Breast Cancer?
Mar 08, 2010

She has had instrastructural breast cancer with the last mastectomy in January 2009 ...

Breast Cancer Test
Sep 08, 2010

Sentence reads - We also talked about testing for s/l broke-a-gen because she has a mom that had breast cancer.  Thanks for any help. ...

Breast Cancer Term
Oct 17, 2010

... a deep lesion showed ductal carcinoma in situ, s/l fella type, with high nuclear grade and focal comedonecrosis. Any help or suggestions appreciated, thank you. ...

Disease Associated With Breast Cancer
Feb 10, 2011

oncology  - patient has ER/PR positive but HER 2/neu breast cancer.  Dr says "no evidence of s/l spitkin or spifkin" disease???  TIA ...

Breast Cancer Word Help
Mar 25, 2013

This is a pt with recurrent breast cancer. "She now has a stage I breast cancer, ER/PR positive, HER-2/neu negative measuring 6 mm and with an Oncotype DX score of 22 translating to 14% risk of relapse without the local therapy and hormonal therapy. She has had s/l "fibernase or cybernase" as her radiation with lumpectomy." Anyone know what this could be? Colleen ...

Medication Help Breast Cancer Treatment
Nov 04, 2009

patient with lumpectomy then double mastectomy. Medication s/l ven-mo-fax-ine or fem-mo-fax-ine HCL 25 mg q.i.d. times several months. She will be on this for 5 years total. Cannot find or figure. Googled "HCL 25 mg breast cancer" but didn't find anything too close. ...

She Was First Discovered To Have Cancer Metastatic From Her Breast In 2006
Jan 20, 2010

I will type exactly as said. I am unsure how to type.   She states she was first discovered to have cancer metastatic from her breast in 2006, and it has really metastasized quite extensively to her pelvis to the lumbar vertebrae L1 2   2 to 3 and L4 5 and also her right proximal femur and femoral neck. TIA. ...

S/l Manna Port? After Breast Cancer Surgery...
Jun 10, 2010

It is definitely not mammo port.  I am working away from home and I do not have my books with me.  Any help is greatly appreciated!   ...

Recurrent Voces Denouveau Breast Cancer?
Aug 13, 2010

this is a new one on me and I can't find anything about it. ...

Non-medical Term In Breast Cancer Note
Oct 17, 2010

She was born in France ... she is not of s/l osteanozzie Jewish background.  I am completely flummoxed and searched out.  Anyone know? Thanks. ...

Triple Negative ? Type Breast Cancer
Apr 06, 2011

When slowed way way down it sounds like immunocino type. ...

Breast Cancer Staging: MpT2(i)N0(i+)M0 ?? Typed Right?
Jun 12, 2011

I think I'm mainly concerned about the plain " (i) behind the T2 ??  ...

Correct Way To Transcribe Breast Cancer Staging
Oct 02, 2012

Does anyone know the correct way to transcribe breast cancer staging when dictated as follows: pT2 "sentinel node 0" MX. I am not sure how to transcribe the dictated "sentinel node 0." Thanks for your help. ...

Patient Has A Strong Family History Of Breast Cancer With Her
Oct 29, 2009

brother positive for s/l "brach-a-dean". ...

Patient With Breast Cancer And HIV On Viracept, *settrus*, Famvir. Thanks. Nm
Sep 12, 2010

nm ...

S/l Leif Armini Testing For Hereditary Breast Cancer
Mar 22, 2012

BRCA testing and s/l Leif Armini or gleefarmini testing...for breast cancer. ...

For Breast Cancer Pathology, ECAT, S/l Hair, And Immunohistochemical Stain
Jan 25, 2011

? ...

Drug S/l You-na-vase 7 Mg Pt Has HTN And High Cholesterol
Dec 09, 2010

x ...