A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

111 gray units per centimeter squared - correct way to write this please

Posted: Apr 23, 2012

x

111 cGy.cm2 (souds like "Gracey) - NM

[ In Reply To ..]

111 Gy/cm2 - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

account preference both correct - NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

International Units Or International Units? Is This A Proper Noun? -nm
Nov 25, 2011

x ...

A Centimeter
Aug 24, 2010

If a doctor dictates (about a centimeter), should it be typed about a centimeter or 1 cm. ...

How To Type One Quarter Centimeter
Jan 19, 2010

Would I type the above 1/4 cm or .025 cm? Thanks! ...

How Would I Type A Quarter Of A Centimeter In Centimeters? Nm
Dec 22, 2009

s ...

S/l Gray Amputation (sm)
Nov 04, 2009

He is talking about a toe amputation, but it sounds like he is saying "Left first gray amputation"  TIA ...

What's With The Big Ugly Gray Blotch?
Jul 19, 2012

My region has only been using DQS7 for about a week, and so far we're only tetting straight transcription. I finally got an ASR from a different account, and, lordy! In DQS6 I always used the little yellow cursor tracker, but this is a huge ugly gray blotch that obscures the word(s) under it. I was so distracted that it took forever to finish the report. I'm afraid this is one "new improved" feature I'm going to have to turn off. ...

Nph 30 Units Q.a.m.???
Feb 22, 2012

I have no idea if I need to expand NPH or just put insulin and if I need to do 70/30 units or 30/70 units or just 30 units. Never di insulin before.... ...

Grey Or Gray???? Matter Of Brain
Jun 16, 2010

Does anyone know which is correct?  I have seen both ways and no note in AAMT.  Thanks! ...

1.7 Mg Per Meter Squared?
Dec 01, 2010

My brain needs a jump start!!  We actually type this 1.7 mg per square centimeters?  Is that correct?     ...

How To Type 0.9 Cm Squared? 0.9 Cm2?
Aug 19, 2013

How to type 0.9 cm squared?  0.9 cm2?  Is this correct? ...

Lantus U ?150 Units
Feb 14, 2014

Speaker says Lantus (U?) 150 units bid and then Humalog (U?) 120 units. I assume she is referring to the units somehow but I have never seen this before, what does she mean and how do I write it?  Thank you! ...

Anyone Have Text Turn Gray And Unable To Edit?
Jun 07, 2015

I don't know what key I accidentally hit, but all my transcription has turned gray and unable to be edited while the headers that were gray have changed to black.  Anyone know how to reverse this as I'm stuck in a report.   I know this belongs in Tech Support, but felt it would not be seen there. ...

Abbreviation For Microinternational Units/mL
Dec 10, 2009

Anyone know what the correct abbreviation for microinternational units/mL.  Is it miu/mL? ...

Millimeter Squared -- Mm2 Or Mm(2) Or Mm Subscript 2
Feb 07, 2011

irinotecan (150 mg/mm2 per dose every 2 weeks) Is there an official way.  I have been told by two contracts to do it differently.  One not subscripting...and putting it is ().  ?? ...

Grams Per Meter Squared
Mar 22, 2011

Brain fart.... Im a CMT and I completely forgot the abbreviation (cannot use superscripts or subscripts).   Im doing a cardiology consult and I need to abbreviate the mass index of the left ventricle.  Help ASAP.  Thanks ...

International Units Per Liter Or IU/L For Labs..sm
Feb 23, 2010

Some questions regarding this rule: for medications i know we shoud put in international units or just units but for labs, we can't put in IU/L? should it be internationa units per liter and for IU/mL, do we put in international units per mL or international units per milliliter?   Thanks. ...

Liters Per Minute Per Meter Squared
Mar 04, 2011

How should I type 3 liters per minute per meter squared.  I do not have capability of superscripting.  3 L/min/m2?  TIA.  ...

How Do You Type Mg Per Meters Squared? I Forgot...
Jul 17, 2013

TIA. ...

Calculated Valve Area Of 0.8 Squared Cm
Aug 30, 2013

how do you type squared cm...is it cm2 or do I type it out as above? ...

S/L Using Cephalocaudad Tilt, The Superior ___________ Was Squared.
Oct 13, 2009

I'm hearing what s/l: Using cephalocaudad tilt, the superior "ampulla" was squared.   This is in a lumbar epidural steroid injection report.  Any suggestions? Thanks, folks!! ...

Diabetes Meds--Patient Told To Take 25/50 Unites Or 25 Out Of 50 Units?
Feb 12, 2011

I'm a new MT and am not sure if the doctor says "25 out of 50 units" which way it is to be written...I appreciate the help...getting my feet wet with acute care. ...

How To Accurately Transcribe Vitamin D3 5000 Units Daily?
Nov 23, 2011

Question...I've been looking all over trying to figure out the best way to transcribe number/number combinations with medications on a list of meds where using parentheses doesn't seem to be right.  For example: Vitamin D3 5000 units daily, vitamin B12 500 mg daily, etc.  Is there a way to transcribe this where it doesn't look so number-heavy and the dosage is clearly separate from the vitamin? TIA! ...

S/l "quant Anesthesia Was 4478 Mili International Units
Dec 20, 2009

10 mils"   This is an ESL doctor...really difficult to understand so I may be wayyy off on this! ...

Grayscale Imaging Or Gray-scale Imaging?
May 08, 2015

I've typed as one word for 25 years and now I'm being told to hyphenate.  I googled and see it both ways.  ...

Gastro Doc Says " I Am Concerned Regarding S/l "profya" Given His Gray-colored Stool.
Feb 10, 2010

How Do You Transcribe 0.65 "centimeters Squared"....thanks
Jul 26, 2010

z ...

Is It Gray Matter Or Grey Matter Pls
Feb 11, 2015

x ...

International Units Capped Or Not Capped
Feb 24, 2011

International Units or international units ...