A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

breast reduction - States: Discussed pedicle "mikissick" - 1mt

Posted: Aug 16, 2011

States: Discussed pedicle "mikissick" type technique.  Thanks. 

Try McKissock technique - sue

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Bilateral Breast Reduction With Lateral Chest Suctioning Via (Tuohmy???) System
Nov 03, 2010

s/l tomb-y or toomy Anyone know?! Thanks. ...

Breast Reduction Mammoplasty: S/l "Patengi's Point"
Mar 24, 2015

Anybody heard this term?  I've looked everywhere!    Thanks!  ...

The Left Breast Remains Swollen Compared To The Right Breast With Some S/l Po Durage Changes Of The
Dec 19, 2009

xx ...

S/l Pedicle
Aug 30, 2010

The left internal mammary artery was dissected as [pedicle?] [to?] graft from the anterior chest wall. Does this make sense? ...

Pedicle Or Pinnacle?
Mar 24, 2011

The doc is doing a mesh placement for a enterocele and I cannot tell which he is saying.   "The pinnacle/pedicle posterior mesh was then brought out.  The right arm was then loaded onto the Capio needle driver." "The left arm of the posterior pinnacle/pedicle was incorporated into the Capio needle driver and likewise placed over the sacrospinous ligament." ...

Help!! Thoracic Pedicle Screw
Sep 14, 2011

Oriental neurosurgeon, really butchering this report, says this screw about 100 times, sure s/l 4.0 x 30-mm Lexi screw.  Can't find. Please please help!!!! TIA ...

Pedicle, Ovary, And Tube
Jan 05, 2012

Hi, can anyone help? Does the ovary and fallopian tube share one pedicle? ...

Don't Know If This Was Discussed Already
Nov 10, 2011

"A corporate-wide transcription style guide has been adopted for use across all platforms.  This style guide clarifies ambiguous information in BOS2...."   I thought everyone was using BOS3 now?  Isn't that what AHDI is pushing?    It would seem that that every other MTSO is now REQUIRING you to have one to even APPLY for a job with them?    Just wondering....... ...

Plastic Surgery: Pedicle Was Drawn With S/L --- Green.
Apr 29, 2013

Sounds like saline green, but it's not that.  Any help? Thank you. ...

I Know This Has Been Discussed Before, But I'm Still Confused.
Jun 04, 2013

Which reports in FIESA (which I despise) count toward qualifying for the bonus, QC, QA, post-audit? TIA ...

As Discussed The Other Day, To Keep My Foot Pedal On
Dec 11, 2010

gallon laundry detergent jug and filled it with water.  When I need a bathroom break, I set the jug on the edge of my pedal and the dr jabbers away while I am gone. ...

ADT Issue - Forgive If Already Discussed
Feb 03, 2012

I haven't been on DEP for very long and just recently we were told we had to duplicate all the physician's names on the ADT screen, including ones that are not in the data base?  Is this on a lot of accounts? ...

Discussed Her OBCD (obesity) (nm)
Dec 18, 2013

. ...

We Discussed The Possibility Of A S/l Cozen's Deformity (orthopedics)
Apr 11, 2012

We also discussed the possibility of a Cozen's deformity. I have encouraged mom to seek follow up if she notices any asymmetry between his legs. ...

Idea For The Quality Essay (discussed In Threads Below)
May 05, 2013

Line rates: Why are experienced MTs being paid the same rates as newbies? These MTSOs state that an experienced MT should end up with more money because he/she is able to produce more lines than a newbie. I contest this by stating that experienced MTs are also producing HIGHER QUALITY lines and can do so with less help and less supervision (and, of course, much faster), and even if both the newbie and the experienced MT produced the same number of lines, since the experienced MT's lines ...

Ridiculous Reduction In Pay
Jul 28, 2010

As with most of you, my pay from Medquist has taken a total nose dive ever since ASR went to 85% while at the same time cutting our transcription rate down for ASR from 70% to 60%.  That's a 40% pay cut!!!  I've had to take another job elsewhere to try to make ends meet.  Besides that, our health benefits are the absolute worst and get worse every year.  Can anyone ever remember any kind of cost of living raise?   I used to make $36,000 annu ...

Reduction Mammoplasty
Dec 05, 2011

Pt is being evaluated for reduction mammoplasty.  Dictated:   My concern is her s/l weight type ratio. Is weight type correct?  Cannot totally understand him. ...

QA Line Rate Reduction
Apr 26, 2010

Why is it that we receive a reduced line rate when the blanks cannot be filled in by QA either? I've checked my feedback and most of the QA markers I left were also left blank by the QA person. So those reports should not count against us. How am I supposed to know what QA can hear or what they know? ...

WMX Reduction In Force Employees
Oct 05, 2010

Hoping everyone has found new and happy homes.  Frightening to think we can so easily lose our job (through no fault of our own).   I understand it was not just new people hired for that specific account but some of you had been there a while and were put on it and got zapped.  I thought of asking for transfer to it simply because it was a large account.  Wow, I dodged that bullet. Sorry you were not as lucky. Best of luck to you (and the rest of us). ...

Need To Know - Line Rate Reduction
Jun 21, 2013

I have worked for the same company since 2010.  I received a phone call today that my primary account has demanded a "flat-rate price reduction" so my pay will also be reduced for my standard transcription line rate to "accomodate the client" and not lose the account.  I do work on a speech rec platform and most of the reports are edited, but I have never had anything like this happen before.  I like my company and the accounts I work on and there is usually plenty of work, but I ...

Workforce Reduction, Yet Still Hiring...
Nov 28, 2013

This has to be related to money...firing those making 9/5, 10/6, 8/4, and hiring at what, 7/3?? If you're a new hire for MM, please share your insights, or better yet, what is your line rate? ...

Pay Reduction For Some Platforms Question
Jan 15, 2015

Seem to remember at one point they were reducing percentage paid on some platforms, there was a lot of hubaloo and then (if I am not mistaken) they went back on this and allowed them to be paid for full lines typed. Is my memory correct? Going by this I wonder if there is a ray of sunshine at the end of this long, long tunnel.  Perhaps they will make further adaptations to this plan as they figure out it isn't workign well.   This HEENT/HENT crap is totally unreal and that ...

Zygomatic Arch Reduction Operation.
Aug 27, 2010

Dissection began and the facial artery was identified.  This was retracted from the field with a s/l "sons rake" and protected. ...

Reduction In Force Letter From Webmedx
Sep 01, 2010

Anyone else get one of these notifications this morning? As of today there is no work for me. ...

Septoplasty/Turbinate Reduction: S/l Chiumella?
Nov 22, 2010

Currently working on an OR for a septoplasty/turinate reduction... The sentence is:  Stay sutures were secured to one another externally below the s/l chiumella. Driving me crazy trying to find out this word!!  Any help would be appreciated! ...

Reduction Mammoplasty, ? Bipedicle Technique
Aug 19, 2012

DIAGNOSIS:  PROCEDURE ON THE LEFT IS LEFT BREAST REDUCTION MAMMOPLASTY, 435 GRAMS, s/l "MIKISIC"  BIPEDICLE TECHNIQUE WITH WISE PATTERN.  MIKISIC ? ...

Modified Shoulder Reduction Technique
Sep 19, 2012

Anyone familiar with a type of shoulder reduction technique for dislocated shoulder?  Sounds like the doc is saying modified "Stitz" technique.    ...

IMEDX, Question About Reduction In Bonus
Feb 13, 2015

The e-mail I got said it has been reduced to 2 cents above your line rate.  Bonus before was set at line rate and 1/2, which I thought they did because it would be the equivalent to "time and a half," which is, I believe, the law when you are working beyond 40 hours in a week.  If you are working bonus, which is usually the case, above your 40 hours, is it legal for them not to pay the equivalent of time and a half?  ...

Wellness Payroll Premium Reduction
Mar 05, 2015

Does anyone know what kind of reduction you get for filling out the Health Risk Assessment.  Thanks in advance. ...

Am I Gonna Have A Big Reduction In Pay When My 45 Days Training Is Up? Read On
Jul 13, 2010

I just can't get going fast on these terrible accounts.  I was doing 200 lph ST at my old job and nearly 400 lph VR (on EditScript) and I don't think I will EVER get this fast at MedQuist.  I am really worried that in 2 weeks I will drop down low enough that I either won't get benefits or they will fire me or I will be making minimum wage.    Worried...   Rachel ...