A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anti-fungal treatment, s/l Carmel 40 - hb

Posted: Jul 06, 2011

This is a podiatry report.  It says, "I discussed with the patient at length today regarding treatment options for the cracking and fissuring of her feet.  We will try a topical antifungal for now.  If there is no improvement, we maytry s/l Carmal 40."

Any help would be appreciated. 

Carmol 40 - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

That's it ! Thanks - hb

[ In Reply To ..]
You are awesome. Thanks. I have noticed that you answer many of the questions on here and many of mine as well. How long have you been a transcriptionist? I would be very satisfied to just have 1/4 of your knowledge.

nm is not my screen name - it means "no message"

[ In Reply To ..]
You will also see "sm" as a frequent poster. That means "see message."

Thanks for the nice compliment, though, on behalf of all the awesome and smart MTs who share their knowledge and experience on these boards.

Similar Messages:

Anti-Ro And Anti-La Antibodies
Jul 27, 2010

What's the right way to write out "anti-Ro" and "anti-La?"   Thanks! ...

Pt With Mycosis Fungoides On S/l Carmel 10 Topical Cream.
Jul 26, 2011

? ...

Mycosis Fungoides: PAS Stained Sections Are Negative For Fungal Or "esporins".
Dec 20, 2010

? ...

Anti-virus
Jan 07, 2010

Does anybody know where on MQ Central we can get the Kaspersky anti-virus download?  McAfee was messing up, so I downloaded the Kaspersky last week.  However, I can't get it to work and now I can't find the software download/instructions anywhere.  I'm thinking they deleted it from the site. ...

Anti-osteoporosis
Feb 09, 2010

Help!  I googled and looked at several dictionaries.  Is anti-osteoporosis hyphenated or is it 1 word.  Can't find anything to verify! ...

Anti-proBNP?
Dec 18, 2014

I am familiar with NT-proBNP, but had QA change it to anti-proBNP for the first time today. Is there an anti-proBNP lab value?  I have searched resources, but can't find any information anywhere that would be considered a reliable source. Manager is off today, but I am hoping to get some infor before I come across this lab value again today.   Thanks! ...

Antiinflammatory Or Anti-inflammatory?
Jun 11, 2010

I get so confused in when to use the hyphen for words like this...anyone? ...

Need Help With An Anti-coagulant I Have Never Heard Of Before
Nov 20, 2010

I have come up against a drug I have heard of before and cannot seem to find.  Does any know the spelling  of this drug?   Peraxa?  Piraxa?  Pyraxa?  Can't seem to get my mind or search around it to find it. Any help out there tonight.  Don't want to send a blank. Thanks in advance.   ...

Anti-off-shore Petition
Nov 29, 2012

Not sure how much good it will do, but here is something interesting.  I guess it can't hurt either. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prohibit-shoring-jobs-decrease-unemployment-keep-financial-health-personal-information-safe-usa/hl0t92Mg?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl ...

Viral Titers - S/l FSCR And Anti-PCR
Jul 14, 2010

Patient has hepatitis C with no titers done in years.  Dr wants what sounds like FSCR and anti-PCR. ...

Anti- S/l LOOSE Antibodies? No Other Info..TIA
Oct 27, 2011

. ...

S/l Anti Fera Dona Antibody
Dec 12, 2011

In a list of labs for a patient with probable autoimmune disorder: CBC, iron studies, renal function panel, rheumatoid factor, ANA comprehensive panel, anti-ds DNA antibody, anti-feradona antibody, anti-SSA, and anti-SSB.   ...

Can't Find The Anti-MModal FB Page.
Aug 10, 2013

Without an August tab, I can't see the info about it from 8/1.  TIA. ...

"Heysach" And Fungal?
Sep 11, 2011

Cannot get a good sound of this - repeat blood cultures are being held for "Heysach" and fungal?  Thanks! ...

Check Rheumatology Labs, Including Rheumatoid Factor, Anti-CCP
Sep 08, 2010

This patient could possibly have gout, fibromyalgia, OA, RA, psoriasis...among other possibilities.  "Check rheumatology labs, including rheumatoid factor, anti-CCP, ANA, sed rate, CRP, CMP, CBC, Lyme.  The patient had a s/l 'dipsticks all the time.'  Check an ACE."  The doctor did pause after "had a" so that may not be part of the sentence.  In that case, it sounds kind of like, "The patient gets sticks all the time."  I'm not sure if either makes sense.  She does mention ...

Another One, S/l "good Volt Transthoracic Anti Data" SM For Complete Sentence.
Dec 15, 2013

attempts to cross the valve were not performed due to "good volt transthoracic anti data" demonstrating severe aortic valve stenosis.   Thanks! ...

Treatment
Feb 13, 2012

Patient is being treated for a brown recluse bite on calf.  Cultures were done that grew Bacteroides as well as Staphylococcus aureus.  She is on Bactrim and applying (s/l Draw Tech) to the wound. ...

RbClO Antibody "anti-cal" - No Context Given
Apr 18, 2011

nm ...

S/l Des Something Modulating Treatment
Oct 19, 2009

She has never desired a des?? modulating treatment.   I can only pick out the des ...

Wound Treatment
Apr 26, 2010

Nonhealing ulcer of the left foot.  The patient will still be nonweightbearing to the foot.  In the front of the part, I advised the patient to use s/l alcosolatee. ...

Transcend QA Treatment
Jul 29, 2010

Does anyone else have any input on a QA position with Transcend out Georgia ?  Pay, hours, treatment, flexibility, etc. ...

Prostate Treatment
Aug 31, 2010

The patient has cancer of the prostate.  He is status post s/l Vansus placement and on antiandrogens.   Cannot find a references.  Help if you can please.  Thanks! ...

Treatment For Epistaxis
Dec 14, 2011

This is a treatment for epistaxis in 6 year old child. Sounds like Zyrtec??? ...

Type Of Treatment
Apr 12, 2012

DIAGNOSES:  Left femoral fracture-supracondylar.  Advanced Parkinson’s disease.  Probable cerebrovascular accident with right facial weakness.  Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with possible recent aspiration. Recheck patient's chem next week due to elevated BUN.  Speech therapy is to reasses swallowing fucntion. Here is the part I have the question about: "We will make her (s/l) maxium S treatments routine for this next week and obtain a chest x- ...

Verruca Treatment
May 14, 2014

Hi! I am transcribing a note where the doctor indicated the patient had verrucous lesions on her finger and said, "because of this, I am treating her with ___________."  When he pronounces the word, it sounds just like Dioflan.  However, I cannot find a wart treatment that sounds anything like that.  Do you guys have any idea what it could be?  I appreciate your help! ...

Treatment For COPD
Jun 18, 2015

"He was diagnosed with a COPD exacerbation and treated with s/l SCN of FCN and Solu-Medrol."   and  "He has a home s/l SCN or FCN machine and home O2." ...

Breathing Treatment Question - 19 M/o
Dec 20, 2009

Child is receiving a breathing Tx and it sounds like the doc is saying he is receiving a (sounds like) Y Yosemite, I Yosemite or a YA Yosemite breathing treatment.  Any ideas? Thank you so much! ...

Regarding A Burst Fracture Treatment. Please Sm.
Mar 02, 2010

The patient has a history of left lower leg injury and burst fracture with subsequent use of s/l *tettilers* as well as a cane to help stabilize himself. ...

Wound Treatment Word
Jun 26, 2011

Wounds were treated with s/l Lat-chell?  followed by irrigation.  ...

Topical Osteoarthritis Treatment
Sep 06, 2010

The patient has osteoarthritis in fingers, given topical s/ six or zix to apply.  Help appreciated! ...