A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

RbClO antibody "anti-cal" - no context given - NM - TIA

Posted: Apr 18, 2011

nm

Guess, anti-Kell, maybe RBC ABO???? - MTlover

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

Actually got QA back as "anti-cal," but looking into it - i think you were correct, thanks

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

S/l Anti Fera Dona Antibody
Dec 12, 2011

In a list of labs for a patient with probable autoimmune disorder: CBC, iron studies, renal function panel, rheumatoid factor, ANA comprehensive panel, anti-ds DNA antibody, anti-feradona antibody, anti-SSA, and anti-SSB.   ...

Anti-Ro And Anti-La Antibodies
Jul 27, 2010

What's the right way to write out "anti-Ro" and "anti-La?"   Thanks! ...

Coo Antibody?
Sep 27, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a s/l coo antibody?  I couldn't find anything online that would match to this patient, but the dr. says this several times throughout the dictation.  The patient has ILD, muscle weakness, polyarthritis, and OA.   "Inflammatory muscle antibodies were checked and she could come back positive for s/l 'anti-co'o antibody.  It has been noted that patients with 'anti-coo' often times will not have a myopathy but they have symptoms ...

IgM Perili-periperi? Antibody?
Nov 11, 2009

The IgM perili-periperi antibody was done through multiple labs.   ...

Pt Had A Significantly Elevated Antibody Level With
Jul 17, 2010

x ...

Context Usage
Dec 04, 2009

Doctor states in labs "mucous membranes actually are somewhat dry." Should that be under examination? ...

Help With S/l - See Message For Context
Jan 21, 2012

Review of last GI note indicates that patient's omeprazole was stopped as it was likely not effective.  Has a follow-up colonoscopy planned.  Does have some feelings of abdominal fullness and will talk to them about this.  Complains of a headache in the left posterior parietal scalp.  This has been present over several weeks.  Denies ***s/l pulse of alquelly***.  No nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, visual change, neurologic deficit associated with thi ...

S/l No Escallation Or Aversion? Sm For Context
Dec 18, 2009

Patient has times of intermittent diarrhea, better with diphenoxylate/atropine.  He needs to have a refill.  No escallation or s/l aversion.  May be saying no escallation reversion. Thanks for any help.   ...

Sounds Like Spallender, See Context
Jun 13, 2011

Can't find this. Here is the sentence: After the Lenke probe was inserted under AP and lateral fluoroscopic guidance it was removed and a spallender was then inserted into the newly created pedicle tunnel to ensure that there was no breech of the pedicle walls. Thanks! ...

Zilla Brace ?? Psm For Context
Oct 17, 2011

Patient with aphthous stomatitis.  Recommended Miracle Mouthwash and a trial of s/l zilla brace.  Thanks. ...

Need Help With Word But Context Is Difficult - Sm
Apr 30, 2012

Hope someone can help.  This doc is very meandering with his dictation, but so far he states that the patient has insomnia, sleeps with her mouth open, and has noisy GI sounds.  Then he dictates: She has a number of relatives that have had s/l gambla phlebitis.  Does anyone know what this is and how it's spelled.  Appreciate any help! ...

Medication Help, Plesae See Message For Context...sm
Sep 20, 2013

I've been at this forever it seems...  :)  I'm doing an ESL, and I'm a little stumped.  The patient has elevated BUN and creatinine and stage 3 chronic kidney disease. Here's what he dictates with regard to her medications: "She was on Benicar and Celebrex, and her BUN and creatinine have gotten worse recently.  I stopped both of these 2 medicines and switched her to _____ (s/l Adoquin or Adocrin), which does not have the sulfa in it, as the patient has g ...

Anti-virus
Jan 07, 2010

Does anybody know where on MQ Central we can get the Kaspersky anti-virus download?  McAfee was messing up, so I downloaded the Kaspersky last week.  However, I can't get it to work and now I can't find the software download/instructions anywhere.  I'm thinking they deleted it from the site. ...

Anti-osteoporosis
Feb 09, 2010

Help!  I googled and looked at several dictionaries.  Is anti-osteoporosis hyphenated or is it 1 word.  Can't find anything to verify! ...

Anti-proBNP?
Dec 18, 2014

I am familiar with NT-proBNP, but had QA change it to anti-proBNP for the first time today. Is there an anti-proBNP lab value?  I have searched resources, but can't find any information anywhere that would be considered a reliable source. Manager is off today, but I am hoping to get some infor before I come across this lab value again today.   Thanks! ...

Antiinflammatory Or Anti-inflammatory?
Jun 11, 2010

I get so confused in when to use the hyphen for words like this...anyone? ...

Need Help With An Anti-coagulant I Have Never Heard Of Before
Nov 20, 2010

I have come up against a drug I have heard of before and cannot seem to find.  Does any know the spelling  of this drug?   Peraxa?  Piraxa?  Pyraxa?  Can't seem to get my mind or search around it to find it. Any help out there tonight.  Don't want to send a blank. Thanks in advance.   ...

Anti-off-shore Petition
Nov 29, 2012

Not sure how much good it will do, but here is something interesting.  I guess it can't hurt either. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prohibit-shoring-jobs-decrease-unemployment-keep-financial-health-personal-information-safe-usa/hl0t92Mg?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl ...

Viral Titers - S/l FSCR And Anti-PCR
Jul 14, 2010

Patient has hepatitis C with no titers done in years.  Dr wants what sounds like FSCR and anti-PCR. ...

Anti-fungal Treatment, S/l Carmel 40
Jul 06, 2011

This is a podiatry report.  It says, "I discussed with the patient at length today regarding treatment options for the cracking and fissuring of her feet.  We will try a topical antifungal for now.  If there is no improvement, we maytry s/l Carmal 40."Any help would be appreciated.  ...

Anti- S/l LOOSE Antibodies? No Other Info..TIA
Oct 27, 2011

. ...

Can't Find The Anti-MModal FB Page.
Aug 10, 2013

Without an August tab, I can't see the info about it from 8/1.  TIA. ...

Check Rheumatology Labs, Including Rheumatoid Factor, Anti-CCP
Sep 08, 2010

This patient could possibly have gout, fibromyalgia, OA, RA, psoriasis...among other possibilities.  "Check rheumatology labs, including rheumatoid factor, anti-CCP, ANA, sed rate, CRP, CMP, CBC, Lyme.  The patient had a s/l 'dipsticks all the time.'  Check an ACE."  The doctor did pause after "had a" so that may not be part of the sentence.  In that case, it sounds kind of like, "The patient gets sticks all the time."  I'm not sure if either makes sense.  She does mention ...

S/l "synoferous" In The Context Of Deep Set Eyes, Esotropia...TIA .... NM - Prabbu
Nov 14, 2012

.. ...

S/l Severe "RA Elongation." Sm For Context
Sep 16, 2010

Diagnosis section:  Enlarged left atrium, dilated right ventricle, severe "RA enlongation." Thanks. ...

Pt Was Intubated And Placed On "code Ice" Sm For Context
Feb 04, 2013

The patient was admitted for respiratory distress. At home, he was seen to become rigid, arched back, and he quit breathing altogether. By the time the paramedics got there, he was asystolic and subsequently was intubated and placed on ______________ (s/l code ice). He was seen by Dr. Levi who thought he had a structurally normal heart and that this was a result of status asthmaticus.  Thank you for your help! ...

Another One, S/l "good Volt Transthoracic Anti Data" SM For Complete Sentence.
Dec 15, 2013

attempts to cross the valve were not performed due to "good volt transthoracic anti data" demonstrating severe aortic valve stenosis.   Thanks! ...