A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anti- s/l LOOSE antibodies? No other info..TIA - mt12

Posted: Oct 27, 2011

Got it. anti-Lewis antibodies. - mt12

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Anti-Ro And Anti-La Antibodies
Jul 27, 2010

What's the right way to write out "anti-Ro" and "anti-La?"   Thanks! ...

S/l Por-tin-gee Cell Antibodies??
Aug 09, 2011

Help Please!!  ...

S/l Theo Ripen Antibodies
Jun 14, 2010

anyone know what this antibody test might be? ...

Loose Areolar Tissue
Jul 23, 2010

Loose areolar tissue in the neck (doing thyroidectomy report)? I thought areoilar tissue was in the breasts? ...

The Loose Articular Surface Was Debrided With S/l *cinavater*
May 16, 2011

x ...

Pt With A Loose Suture After Septoplasty- "she Still Has **quam-on
Feb 11, 2012

x ...

Anti-virus
Jan 07, 2010

Does anybody know where on MQ Central we can get the Kaspersky anti-virus download?  McAfee was messing up, so I downloaded the Kaspersky last week.  However, I can't get it to work and now I can't find the software download/instructions anywhere.  I'm thinking they deleted it from the site. ...

Anti-osteoporosis
Feb 09, 2010

Help!  I googled and looked at several dictionaries.  Is anti-osteoporosis hyphenated or is it 1 word.  Can't find anything to verify! ...

Anti-proBNP?
Dec 18, 2014

I am familiar with NT-proBNP, but had QA change it to anti-proBNP for the first time today. Is there an anti-proBNP lab value?  I have searched resources, but can't find any information anywhere that would be considered a reliable source. Manager is off today, but I am hoping to get some infor before I come across this lab value again today.   Thanks! ...

Antiinflammatory Or Anti-inflammatory?
Jun 11, 2010

I get so confused in when to use the hyphen for words like this...anyone? ...

Need Help With An Anti-coagulant I Have Never Heard Of Before
Nov 20, 2010

I have come up against a drug I have heard of before and cannot seem to find.  Does any know the spelling  of this drug?   Peraxa?  Piraxa?  Pyraxa?  Can't seem to get my mind or search around it to find it. Any help out there tonight.  Don't want to send a blank. Thanks in advance.   ...

Anti-off-shore Petition
Nov 29, 2012

Not sure how much good it will do, but here is something interesting.  I guess it can't hurt either. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prohibit-shoring-jobs-decrease-unemployment-keep-financial-health-personal-information-safe-usa/hl0t92Mg?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl ...

Viral Titers - S/l FSCR And Anti-PCR
Jul 14, 2010

Patient has hepatitis C with no titers done in years.  Dr wants what sounds like FSCR and anti-PCR. ...

Anti-fungal Treatment, S/l Carmel 40
Jul 06, 2011

This is a podiatry report.  It says, "I discussed with the patient at length today regarding treatment options for the cracking and fissuring of her feet.  We will try a topical antifungal for now.  If there is no improvement, we maytry s/l Carmal 40."Any help would be appreciated.  ...

S/l Anti Fera Dona Antibody
Dec 12, 2011

In a list of labs for a patient with probable autoimmune disorder: CBC, iron studies, renal function panel, rheumatoid factor, ANA comprehensive panel, anti-ds DNA antibody, anti-feradona antibody, anti-SSA, and anti-SSB.   ...

Can't Find The Anti-MModal FB Page.
Aug 10, 2013

Without an August tab, I can't see the info about it from 8/1.  TIA. ...

Check Rheumatology Labs, Including Rheumatoid Factor, Anti-CCP
Sep 08, 2010

This patient could possibly have gout, fibromyalgia, OA, RA, psoriasis...among other possibilities.  "Check rheumatology labs, including rheumatoid factor, anti-CCP, ANA, sed rate, CRP, CMP, CBC, Lyme.  The patient had a s/l 'dipsticks all the time.'  Check an ACE."  The doctor did pause after "had a" so that may not be part of the sentence.  In that case, it sounds kind of like, "The patient gets sticks all the time."  I'm not sure if either makes sense.  She does mention ...

Another One, S/l "good Volt Transthoracic Anti Data" SM For Complete Sentence.
Dec 15, 2013

attempts to cross the valve were not performed due to "good volt transthoracic anti data" demonstrating severe aortic valve stenosis.   Thanks! ...

RbClO Antibody "anti-cal" - No Context Given
Apr 18, 2011

nm ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Any Info On GIS (Global Info Systems) Out Of TX? I
Jan 21, 2012

I applied for an MT position with them.  I don't see anything recent on the boards and wondered if they were a good company to work for.  TIA ...

Global Info Systems - Info?
Dec 13, 2012

I am testing with GIS this evening, does anyone have any information on this company. I am currently working with TTS, they do not even pay 4 CPL for editing. I feel like this business has become a legalized form of slavery. The only business where with over 10 years of experience, your pay goes down. ...

Info On TTD, Inc?
Oct 22, 2009

Hi any info on this co. is much appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Any Info On MD-IT?
Nov 01, 2009

Does anyone have any information or experience with MD-IT such as platform, pay, etc?  I have tried doing a search of past and recent archives and was uanble to find anything. ...

OSI - Any Info
Jan 15, 2010

Any info would be helpful. ...

I Just Need To Add, Regarding The CMT Info
Mar 26, 2010

My current CCM is one of the best of the many I've had. I had previously worked with her on this account from1999 until we were sold to MQ in 2005; she is my 6th or 7th CCM here at MedQuist. She is very familiar with our hospital, very friendly, easy to communicate with, quick to answer emails, and always keeps us up to date. The CMT differential was mentioned earlier as part of MQ new plan; if you have not heard yet, maybe your CCM has not gotten around to it.  The 0.005 cpl i ...

Does Anyone Have Any Info On MD-IT
Mar 31, 2010

Does anyone have any info on MD-IT other than what's on their site?  I didn't find anything in the archives and was wondering if they're a good company to work for. Thanks! ...