A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

a test for chronic kidney disease. s/l ''P-urea'' - vicki

Posted: Dec 03, 2009

A 57-year-old woman with chronic kidney disease.  In the Plan, dr (soft spoken with heavy accent) says "We will do a (s/l) P-urea or (s/l) Fe-urea.'' ?

Thanks very much for any help.

Could he be saying they are going to check - for

[ In Reply To ..]
proteinuria?

Thanks so much - vicki

[ In Reply To ..]
Will listen again & thanks for the help.

Similar Messages:

Chronic Kidney Disease
May 27, 2013

Doctor is dicating what s/l:  patient was admitted to the (GEM) unit?; the patient has chronic kidney disease..thx ...

Q About Staging Of Chronic Kidney Disease
Jan 15, 2010

Doc dictates "The patient has a history of chronic kidney disease (stage 4 to stage 5) ?!?!  is that how it is transcribed per the BOS II ... I just moved and cannot locate my book for verification. ...

Chronic Kidney Disease Consultation Report
May 15, 2012

which of the 2 is correct: a.) Lasix 60 mg present by EMF b.)Lasix 60 mg present by EMS? ...

Child W/chronic Kidney Disease On Enalapril And S/l SOO TA. Nm
Jul 11, 2014

x ...

Chemotherapy Drug - Chronic Kidney Disease Stage IV On "mupericin" Therapy?
Oct 08, 2012

This is for chronic kidney disease stage IV on "mupericin" therapy?  Thanks in advance! ...

Med S/l 'sear-a-mere', Given In List. PMH Of Diabetes, Hypertension, OSA, Chronic Kidney
May 11, 2013

nm ...

Dough/doh Polycystic Kidney Disease
Apr 08, 2011

Doctor is giving list of diagnoses and says "s/l dough polycystic kidney disease." Does anyone anyone know if there is a distinction among the types of polycystic kidney disease that might sound like dough/doh? I know there is a genetic type, but not sure about anything else.  This doc is notorious for adding nonsensical syllables here and there (why can' he say "um" like everybody else??). Any help would be greatly appreciated.   ...

S/l Coryzal Chronic Liver Disease..help Please
Jun 11, 2010

scheduled for upper endoscopy to rule out s/l "coryzal" chrinic liver disease???   TY ...

Kidney Disease Class -- Roman Or Arabic?
Oct 29, 2009

I've seen kidney disease classifications both Arabic and Roman.  Which is correct?  I've been using Arabic, but I just had an editor change a report to Roman.  I'm confused and can't find it in BOS2.  Thanks! ...

Stage Kidney Disease - Arabic Or Roman? (not Cancer)
May 26, 2013

Nothing in BOS, at least that I could find. Couldn't find anything on Loma Linda University site. Don't recognize the Google hits for arabic.  Anyone know?  Thanks.  ...

It Sounds Like More Chronic Labyrinthine Disease And Probably Related *olorific* Damage. Thanks. Nm
May 22, 2010

nm ...

Stage 4 Kidney Disease Or Stage IV?
Nov 23, 2009

nm ...

Biopsy Report Reveals Fibrocystic Disease On The Right, Ductal CA On The Left. A S/l Resert Test Stu
Feb 06, 2010

I am hearing something like "resert" test study - any ideas? Thank you ...

S/l Box Kidney/boxed Kidney
Feb 02, 2012

The patient was referred for left-sided hydronephrosis and a CT scan was dictated as consistent with a UPJ obstruction.  Upon my review of the films, the picture did not appear to be consistent with a classic UPJ obstruction (it was not a box kidney).   TIA!!! :) ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

Kidney Term
Feb 09, 2010

The cortices show "mamarioli" of normal appearance. Thank you ...

House Of The Kidney?
Dec 05, 2011

This is a kidney transplant report, and the doc says: "A 6 x 12 double-J stent was placed within the ureter up into the (s/)l house of the kidney."  I looked up this term, but I can't find it with Google.  Any suggestions? Thanks! :) ...

Acute-on-chronic Or Acute On Chronic
Feb 06, 2010

How would  you type this... Acute-on-chronic or acute on chronic? ...

Acute On Chronic
May 22, 2010

Which is the correct way -- acute on chronic or acute-on-chronic? ...

Acute-on-chronic Vs Acute On Chronic
May 31, 2011

I have used acute-on-chronic for years, but more recently my VR prints out acute on chronic.  Did I miss something?  i.e. acute-on-chronic kidney disease. ...

Chronic Bysacalebrium?
Nov 10, 2011

S/s Chronic bysacalebrium from a spina bifida.   Not sure if it starts with a B. Sounds like it definitely ends with "brium". I'm having a heck of a time finding anything remotely like it or a list of things caused by spina bifida. ...

Pt Got Bit By Something, Now Is Having Acute Kidney Problems.
Oct 06, 2010

x ...

Kidney Transplant.. Please See Message
Mar 17, 2011

The doc is saying the patient is status post a pediatric s/l envelok kidney transplant.  TIA ...

Kidney Stone Pressure
Jul 18, 2011

The patient has known kidney stones. The doc says . . . . "He compalined of s/l thick-a-ties pressure and pain running down to his left testicle and left flank . . ." ...

Drug S/l My-o-the-ti-cal Pt Has Hx Of Htn And Cyst On Kidney
Jan 04, 2012

x ...

Kidney Transplant...please See Message...
Apr 24, 2012

The doc is saying:  The patient experienced a rejection, and we are very pleased that we were able to reverse this with the s/l phoresis/IKIG regimen.  TIA.... ...

Medication For Chronic Pain
Nov 07, 2009

This is a patient with chronic neck pain who takes hydrocodone 7.5/325 and what sounds like "carcithordal" 325 mg 4  times daily - any ideas ...