A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

chronic kidney disease consultation report - yatz

Posted: May 15, 2012

which of the 2 is correct:

a.) Lasix 60 mg present by EMF

b.)Lasix 60 mg present by EMS?

possibly Emergency Medical Services - NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Chronic Kidney Disease
May 27, 2013

Doctor is dicating what s/l:  patient was admitted to the (GEM) unit?; the patient has chronic kidney disease..thx ...

Q About Staging Of Chronic Kidney Disease
Jan 15, 2010

Doc dictates "The patient has a history of chronic kidney disease (stage 4 to stage 5) ?!?!  is that how it is transcribed per the BOS II ... I just moved and cannot locate my book for verification. ...

A Test For Chronic Kidney Disease. S/l ''P-urea''
Dec 03, 2009

A 57-year-old woman with chronic kidney disease.  In the Plan, dr (soft spoken with heavy accent) says "We will do a (s/l) P-urea or (s/l) Fe-urea.'' ?   Thanks very much for any help. ...

Child W/chronic Kidney Disease On Enalapril And S/l SOO TA. Nm
Jul 11, 2014

x ...

Chemotherapy Drug - Chronic Kidney Disease Stage IV On "mupericin" Therapy?
Oct 08, 2012

This is for chronic kidney disease stage IV on "mupericin" therapy?  Thanks in advance! ...

Med S/l 'sear-a-mere', Given In List. PMH Of Diabetes, Hypertension, OSA, Chronic Kidney
May 11, 2013

nm ...

Dough/doh Polycystic Kidney Disease
Apr 08, 2011

Doctor is giving list of diagnoses and says "s/l dough polycystic kidney disease." Does anyone anyone know if there is a distinction among the types of polycystic kidney disease that might sound like dough/doh? I know there is a genetic type, but not sure about anything else.  This doc is notorious for adding nonsensical syllables here and there (why can' he say "um" like everybody else??). Any help would be greatly appreciated.   ...

S/l Coryzal Chronic Liver Disease..help Please
Jun 11, 2010

scheduled for upper endoscopy to rule out s/l "coryzal" chrinic liver disease???   TY ...

Kidney Disease Class -- Roman Or Arabic?
Oct 29, 2009

I've seen kidney disease classifications both Arabic and Roman.  Which is correct?  I've been using Arabic, but I just had an editor change a report to Roman.  I'm confused and can't find it in BOS2.  Thanks! ...

Stage Kidney Disease - Arabic Or Roman? (not Cancer)
May 26, 2013

Nothing in BOS, at least that I could find. Couldn't find anything on Loma Linda University site. Don't recognize the Google hits for arabic.  Anyone know?  Thanks.  ...

It Sounds Like More Chronic Labyrinthine Disease And Probably Related *olorific* Damage. Thanks. Nm
May 22, 2010

nm ...

Psychiatry Consultation Report
Oct 12, 2009

working on a psychiatry consulation report and there are only a few headings dictated. "History of Present Illness", "Review of Past Medical Records", "Developmental Background", and "Diagnosis". Under "Review of Past Medical Records" there are several paragraphs dictated without headings and each one starts out with "Doctor (doctors name is cut off) diagnosed (or indicates) etc....., examples: Doctor diagnosed head injury, loss of consciousness, bilateral clavicle fractures, right scapula ...

Formatting For Consultation Report
Oct 20, 2010

On a consultation report, under the heading "past medical history" is there a specific order of sub headings according to the AHDI standards? ...

Cardiac Consultation Report
Sep 15, 2011

s/l Doctor with an accent is dictating Database:  Chect x-ray slander cardiac silhouette.  Please help.  Thanks ...

Pulmonary Medicine Consultation Report
Jan 17, 2010

The patient is referred with fever, chills and progressive shortness of breath with a history of IV drug abuse and alcoholism.  The patient is a poorly-nourished 44-year-old Hispanic male in "s/l seria desperator" distress and agitated.  Could the doctor mean severe respiratory distress? ...

Stage 4 Kidney Disease Or Stage IV?
Nov 23, 2009

nm ...

Biopsy Report Reveals Fibrocystic Disease On The Right, Ductal CA On The Left. A S/l Resert Test Stu
Feb 06, 2010

I am hearing something like "resert" test study - any ideas? Thank you ...

S/l Box Kidney/boxed Kidney
Feb 02, 2012

The patient was referred for left-sided hydronephrosis and a CT scan was dictated as consistent with a UPJ obstruction.  Upon my review of the films, the picture did not appear to be consistent with a classic UPJ obstruction (it was not a box kidney).   TIA!!! :) ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Consultation Please?
Nov 09, 2011

"A 1:1 solution of corticosteroid"   Would this sentence be correct?   Thanks! ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

Consultive Or Consultation?
Oct 12, 2009

I saw the patient for an extended neurological consultative on this day.   Dr. Says Consultative twice in the report.. would you use that term? ...

PSYCHIATRY CONSULTATION HELP
Nov 19, 2009

Because of the combination of illnesses and particularly because of left arm weakness and s/l ("front coordination") as well as memory impairments she fells she cannot return to work doing clerical duties. ...

Consultation Heading
Mar 05, 2010

talking about infected cysts under her arm in the axilla.  would this go under trunk or extremities?   Thank you ...

Psych Consultation
Oct 19, 2010

At the end of the report the doctor says Axis I -Adjustment disorder with anxiety, moderate in degree. Then he says "New paragraph, Psychogenic amnesia", then he says Axis II . Do I skip a line after Axis I, then write Psychogenic amnesia? How do I set that up? Please help, Thanks. ...

ENT Consultation Exam
May 26, 2011

"The turbinates were pink and there was no mucopurulence. Afrin/________ was applied." It sounds like "PONT-uh-geen", but I've tried every spelling variation I can come up with. Thanks in advance! ...

Cardiology Consultation..Please See Message
Mar 07, 2014

The patient is quite ____pathic with an INR of 10.  It almost sounds like the doc is saying overpathic or homopathic....TIA ...

S/l Zentylasma - Skin Disorder On CV Consultation
Jan 02, 2010

He says it pretty clearly but I haven't been able to find anything resembling.  Thanks for helping!! ...