A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Knee exam - s/l "Lennox" sign and McMurray negative. NM - FLAMT

Posted: Dec 27, 2012

x

Lachman or Lasegue? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Negative McMurray. Negative S/l Rosling Or Roswing
Feb 28, 2013

Negative McMurray.  Negative s/l Rosling or Roswing ...

Shoulder Exam - Patient Has A Negative S/l Lamitz Sign
Feb 09, 2011

x ...

Hand Surgery: On Exam, She Has A Negative (s/l Earl's Test But A Positive Broman's Sign).
Sep 20, 2010

TIA!!! ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

He Has Negative, Steinmann, McMurray, And *Wesley* Meniscal Tests?? Thnx. Nm
Nov 12, 2011

nm ...

Abd. Exam, Negative "Boyd's" Sign Or "void" Sign??
Jul 31, 2010

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

His Hips Have Symmetric Abduction. Galeazzi Is Negative. Provocative Exam (s/l V-CHIP) Is Negative
Dec 04, 2011

TIA :-) ...

He Has A Negative *Jean* Sign. (Not G Sign.) Sm
Apr 14, 2011

He has intact bilateral radioulnar and median nerve sensation.  He has some weakness in grip on the left as compared to the right.  He is 4+/5 on the left, 5/5 on the right.  He has 4+/5 small finger abduction bilaterally.  He has a negative *Jean* sign.   ...

S/L Negative ROOZ And WRIGHTS Sign?? SM TIA
Sep 07, 2013

Here is what else is dictated around it....   He has good circulation with brisk cap refill bilaterally.  He has no compromised circulation.  He has negative _________ signs.  He has no evidence of cervical impingement on examination.  He has no change in sensation or circulation with his hand abducted and externally rotated.  ...

Ortho. Negative *schwa-stick* Sign?
Jan 20, 2010

nm ...

Right Knee Exam
Feb 05, 2012

There is a Baker's cyst noted posteriorly as well as tenderness over the pes bursa. Positive static **in-en-elly** patellar compression test. She does have some medial joint line tenderness. Thanks!! ...

Knee Exam
Dec 07, 2014

PA always says:  The right knee (or whatever limb) has no visual deformities. Should it not be visible deformities, or am I overthinking?  I think of visual deformities occurring in the vision, but I don't know.  She's the only one who says this. ...

Knee Exam Question
Nov 28, 2011

On examination, her Q-angle is 16° with the patella reduced.  It is less than 10° in the 90° flexed position.  She has positive s/l Jay’s line.  Thank you. ...

Cervical And Shoulder Exam - S/l La-Rusta Test Was Negative
Apr 01, 2014

Cant figure this one out. ...

Sounds Like Giaphenoscopy For Knee Exam
Jun 12, 2012

TEXT: Examination of his left knee shows no knee joint effusion.  Good patellar tracking.  No localized tenderness to palpation.  No ligamentous instability.  Full extension and 30 degrees of flexion.  Firm end point with Lachman test.  He does have an approximately 4 x 3 cm mass at the medial aspect of the popliteal fossa.  There is no tenderness to palpation.  No redness or warmth.  __________ is positive consistent with fluid content.  There i ...

The Patient Has A Negative "speciley" Test Of The Knee?? Anyone Know? Nm
Jan 30, 2015

nm ...

Knee Exam - "Patient Has An **A1** Lachman's Test
Aug 14, 2011

x ...

S/l Fencer's Sign In Neuro Exam
May 22, 2010

Neuro exam/reflexes, dictator says "she almost has s/l fencers sign"   ...

Bacodi Sign - In Musculoskeletal Exam
Nov 07, 2010

It is pronounced buh-coe-dee   He does have a positive Spurling’s, as well as a positive ______ sign.     ...

Muscoloskeletal Exam Lasac Sign? Please See Message
Oct 03, 2011

Under musculoskeletal exam, the doc said Patrick's sign is negative.  S/L Lasac's sign is negative.  TIA. ...

Knee Exam - "Patient Was Unable To Tolerate A S/l **prone Bow** Or **val** Test.
Aug 28, 2011

x ...

Ever Heard Of Negative "swastik" Sign?
May 26, 2010

Patient had a thyroidectomy today.  Endocrinologist dictates on exam, "Anterior neck dressing is intact.  There is no evidence of bleeding. Negative s/l "swastik" sign.  ...

Neuro Exam, Negative Pronator Drift, Negaive S/l "smitri" Test TIA
Mar 12, 2010

xxx ...

Eye Exam Reactive To Light With S/l "knee Line" That Is Normal
Jul 15, 2010

Doctor is dictating pupils are equal and reactive to light with s/l "knee line" that is normal.  Any clues?  ...

K&B Or KNB? (Neck Exam: "negative K&B")
Feb 22, 2010

Thanks for help. ...

Knee Exam: No "s/l Rents" Are Seen.
Mar 24, 2014

This is an orthopedic office note on a knee injury: He does have some mild pain on the lateral aspect of his quad, but there is no rupture. No (s/l) rents are seen. I have never heard of a "rent", I looked up rent and wrent and found nothing, but that is what it definitely sounds like. thanks for any help. ...

Stupid Ortho - Negative Spurling, Negative S/l "ver Meets"
Nov 13, 2009

thanks for any help! ...

S/l Ac-knee-ik /hi-pok-knee-ik, Full Sentence In Sm, TIA!
Nov 14, 2011

Frequent ackneic-hypokneic episodes were recorded as were epileptiform potentials. ...