A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

summary of accomplishments - hilarious - missindale

Posted: Dec 02, 2011

I was cracking up by the time I got to the end - who was this written for?  "database replication and application failover"??? I think they made that up!

Corporatespeak - old and burned out

[ In Reply To ..]
There must be a special class in corporatespeak - how to use the most words to say nothing.

P.S. - old and burned out

[ In Reply To ..]
I particularly enjoyed the term "inorganic growth." Does that mean the company has flotsam on it's bottom?

to old and burned out - wooly bully

[ In Reply To ..]
Hey, I like that "corporatespeak" -- and "flotsam on it's bottom" really hit the giggle button!!

to summary of accomplishments - wooly bully

[ In Reply To ..]
REALLY == guess they're trying to impress someone - not me by a long shot -- just some more bull ca-ca!

Similar Messages:

I Think It's Hilarious ...the POD Mistresses Are Freaking Out
Dec 29, 2014

I think it's hilarious for almost the entire POD management team to be begging so hard for extra help right now, with over *half* of our jobs out of TAT.  Each one of them have sent repeated emails this morning calling for "all hands on deck", and the POD mistress even sent one last night at midnight.  I'm just sitting here ... humming to myself, sipping my coffee, working at normal speed ... watching the entire team totally freak out.  It's kind of fun watching the ...

GYN Discharge Summary
Nov 06, 2011

In the review of systems in a gyn discharge summary I hear, "10 point was negative except per HPI. Labs HN8 with 10 and 33 ___ her last pap smear in ___ was active with negative high risk APD." The blanks are for confidentiality purposes. ...

Smart Summary
Apr 08, 2014

Still trying to figure out what purpose it serves. ...

Psychiatry Discharge Summary
Dec 17, 2009

Working on a psych discharge summary from Allied. Not sure if there is a heading such as Psychiatric Examination. Anyone knows of this particular discharge summary, please give me a heads up. Thank you ...

Pediatrics Discharge Summary
Mar 11, 2010

I am dictating a periatric dischage summary under physcial examination sounds like rome tie.  It could be one word rometie in the chest.  The only thing I can find closed to the sound of the word is ROM TIE,  Please help, I am taking a transcription course and not doing well. Thank you, Nan ...

Cardio Cath Summary
Jun 06, 2011

He is talking about hemodynamics.  A *semigaortic pressure was 115/70 with a mean of 86. ...

Scribing A Discharge Summary
Sep 21, 2011

Had a dictation this morning where the physician said "dictating a discharge summary" and then changed it to "scribing a discharge summary" and not sure what to think of that.  Any ideas? ...

Discharge Summary Medication Help
Mar 27, 2012

Hi, I am struggling on finding the medication in the blank below. This is from a discharge summary of someone who had deep venous thrombosis. Here is the sentences: DISCHARGE MEDICATIONS:  Warfarin 5 mg daily, Lovenox 60 mg daily for 4 more days, (___) 40 mg daily.  She will be on a low salt diet. * The blank sounds like nodwar, nodwarf, nodar?  Any help is appreciated :) Thanks.   ...

Anyone Else Get The Smart Summary PDF File?
Feb 10, 2014

x ...

What Is The Purpose Of The Smart Summary?
May 08, 2015

Sometimes I wonder if Mmodal sends out these e-mails just to tell us that we will never measure up to what they expect.  ...

Cardiac Cath Summary - Politative Ventriculography
Mar 09, 2010

Under cardiac cath summary, heading is "Politative Ventriculography" but I can't find Politative anywhere, any ideas??  Thank you! ...

Cardiac Cath Summary - No Mitral Regurgitation
Jul 30, 2010

No mitral regurgitation. The R-R interval is 102 milliseconds. s/l Polintative ventriculography. There is mild anterolateral hypokinesis, otherwise the left ventricular appears to contract at normal coordinated fashion. ...

Hilarious "letter"
Dec 06, 2013

Working for the world's largest Speech Recognition company, when I came across this article, I could not stop laughing after reading this.  You kind of have to scroll down to see what the actual letter... http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/dear-aunt-rose-comma-thank-you-for-the-speech-recognition-software-exclamation-point ...

Does Anybody Even Look At Their "Smart Summary?" Does It Even
Jan 08, 2015

x ...