A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ORTHO HELP - Let's try again with the full sentence - see inside! - Questionable-NM

Posted: Nov 23, 2009

"I have discussed with the family and I have anticipated approximately a 4 to 5 cm difference of the possibility that pan-genu epiphysiodesis at the appropriate time for ultimate equalization."

That sounds really wrong - are you sure about the wording? - Answers

[ In Reply To ..]
s

No. I need to figure out a way to make the sentence work. - Questionable-NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

This sounds a little better to me, but it still does not sound right! Input please!!! - Questionable

[ In Reply To ..]
I have discussed with the family and I anticipate approximately a 4 to 5 cm difference with the possibility that pan-genu epiphysiodesis at the appropriate time for ultimate equalization.

Your posts - Old MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Could you do a favor and enlarge your font when you post -- I have read two so far and too tiny to read on a laptop and you might get more responses if you make your font larger -- thanks

Similar Messages:

Word Help Please, Sentence Inside
May 31, 2012

The patient still has the s/l wedin soft tissue mass in the subcutaneous tissue at the distal aspect of his left total hip incision.  ...

Ortho Sentence - Does This Sound Right?
Dec 17, 2009

The patient (it's a child - age 16 - punched a wall) is able to fully spread his fingers to (s/l) "listen".  He has a fracture of the fifth metacarpal.  He also has full flexion and extension Thanks in advance.  Have a great day!!!  Hope your weather is warmer where you are.  It's bitter here in Ohio.  Yuck!  :-) ...

Ortho Sentence Question
Jul 09, 2012

This left her right elbow in a position of decreased extension and she does not have her typical carrying angle for the elbow. Of valgus position of the elbow, she has a varus position at the elbow. The last sentence, does that make sense? I know valgus and varus are opposite. ...

Dear Friends: Please Give The Full Sentence
Aug 12, 2012

When asking for help, please give us a "running start" and as much info about the patient and their diagnosis as possible. Thanks. ...

ORTHO - Please Look At This Sentence To See If It Makes Sense To You?
Nov 23, 2009

I have discussed with the family that I anticipate approximately a 4 to 5 cm difference, and the possibility of pan-genu epiphysiodesis at the appropriate time for ultimate equalization.     ...

S/l Daughter Dilation Of The Superior Vena Cava. SM For Full Sentence.
Feb 02, 2010

A wire would not pass across the mediastinum.  I changed to a straight wire from the J-wire and was able to pass into the atrium.  I "daughter" dilated this area. ...

Ortho Doc Says "He Has Full Rotation Of The *plom* Without Pain. Anyone Heard Of This?
Nov 19, 2009

nm ...

S/l Valgus Sizing Osteotomy-is It Valgising Osteotomy? Full Sentence In Message
Apr 14, 2014

She is just under 3 months out from right tibia and fibula s/l valgus sizing osteotomy for internal rotation of varus.         TIA ...

ENT Surgery: "Cigar" Elevator? Full Sentence Is
Mar 24, 2010

The axilla of the inferior turbinate was mobilized with a Freer elevator and a "cigar?" elevator was used to lateralize the inferior turbinate. ...

S/l Ac-knee-ik /hi-pok-knee-ik, Full Sentence In Sm, TIA!
Nov 14, 2011

Frequent ackneic-hypokneic episodes were recorded as were epileptiform potentials. ...

Would You Capitalize Restess Leg Syndrome In A Sentence, If It Does Not Start The Sentence?
Nov 20, 2009

nm ...

ALERT!!!! See Inside
May 20, 2010

Someone asked that I start a new thread on this subject so it does not get buried regarding a job posting I received (and others also).  Below is the link to my original post if it does get buried.  If anyone wants to know the company....and I will post it here if that is allowed...you can contact me by email.  Otherwise, perhaps the monitor will advise whether I can post the company name.  I do not have a good feeling about this outfit.  I have not posted all the conten ...

Anybody Ever Try This..(read Inside)
Sep 24, 2012

My job is extremely stressful these days b/c of constant threatening e mails to the whole team by our manager. I really don't want to look at e mails anymore.  They are making me feel really bad about the job.  But the work itself is good and the pay is minimum wage (of course).  So I can't quit.  I am thinking about not looking at e mails.  Has anyone been able to continue working without getting in trouble by not reading e mails. What is the longest you hav ...

Inside States...
Apr 24, 2014

Inscribe posted on job seeker's site, the new state laws do not allow them to hire from California.  What is that all about?  Geez.. ...

Need Inside Info
Jun 25, 2015

would anyone care to share experience with Saince?  thank you, SMC ...

S/l Gerota's Fat...see Inside For More Detail
Dec 18, 2009

This is on an enhanced CT of the chest...   There is also interval development of a focal area of nodularity measuring 1.08 cm in diameter within the (gerotas jerotus, gerotous, jerotus) fat on the left in the vicinity of the previous biopsy which could represent inflammatory changes. ...

Please See Inside Message, S/l Auger
Mar 08, 2010

During this procedure, the ovary was nicked and chocolate s/l auger _____ fluid was released.  This was suctioned.  Careful tedious dissection was done until the ovary was completely released.  Even though the ovary did drain a small amount of chocolate s/l auger ____  endometrioma fluid into the pelvis, the majority of the ovary was still filled.  Then using the 12 mm port, ...

Can Someone Please Tell Me What The Difference Is, Please See Inside Message
May 15, 2010

What would be the difference in taking a Medical Coding Program such as Andrews or AHIMA offers, versus taking THIS BELOW that Herzing offers.  I see Herzing says Insurance coding. So career wise, what is really the difference between being a Coder and an insurance coder?  Is there any difference in the job, the pay, etc?   I have a Pell grant and you see, Andrews and AHIMA do not accept it. from Herzing Online University Medical Billing and Insurance Coding - Overview Med ...

Pay Cuts. See Inside Message
Jul 11, 2011

I think it is time for some complaints to state and federal labor boards.  It is ILLEGAL  for the Q to cut us to below the Federal minumum wage.  ...

Check This Out! How Accurate! (inside)
May 19, 2014

See Link Inside. What An Employer Can/cannot
Dec 04, 2014

when it comes to docking your pay, and docking our pay is now the law of the Nuance landscape, sending reports to QA, etc.  I have seen nothing or heard anything good, including during the conference call.  Did you agree to this new and exciting plan~~~in writing?  The link below, as long as the title may be, is from U. S. News and World Report.  Wonder if Nuance had their lawyers look at what they are doing?    ...

It Is Beautiful Outside And I Am Stuck Inside W/NJA, Just Waiting
Apr 13, 2010

NM ...

See Inside For Comments On This Very Odd Situation For Transcribing
Jun 09, 2011

Did anyone ever hear of a place where you do ASR or VR and having to cut and paste because they want specific macros.  Never did this before.  Any comments.  They pay very low for this work to begin with, very low. ...

Whoever Thought VR Up Needs To Be Slapped! VR Screw Up Inside...
Jan 30, 2013

This is what VR spit out.  "The patient appears obese but appears healthy and talks rectally."  ...

How To Type A Test Question Inside A Sentance. Prostate Cancer Pt.
Jan 20, 2011

He scores 10 out of 25 points on the SHIM components of the International Index of Erectile Function, but all 10 points are for "when you attempted sexual intercourse, how often was it satisfactory to you," he gave himself 5 points there.  Otherwise, he is not able to have sexual activity. ...

My Catalyst Announcement Email Just Says "null" Inside.
Jun 12, 2012

Is it anything interesting or important, or does everyone's just say null, LOL... ...

Ex-full-term Vs Ex Fullterm Vs Ex-full Term
Jan 04, 2012

Describing an infant ...

Sentence Help ..
Nov 12, 2009

He was placed on levodopa therapy. With this, both him and his wife noticed his gait improved as well as the tremor. He has actually run out of this over the last 4 or 5 days and it may be a little bit of worsening.    That is typed as dictated, I am stumped as to cleaning it up. Also.. 'both him and his wife' does not sound right to me? or is it right. ...

Does This Sentence Look Right?
Nov 13, 2009

There is no weakness, overt numbness, loss of balance, loss of bowel or bladder, speech difficulties, visual difficulties, or lateralizing weakness. ...

Help With Sentence?
Nov 18, 2009

The next step is to obtain a CPK previous and then 1 after exercise.   Would you change 'previous' to before? ...