A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

drug s/l se-quel. Pt w/hx of DM, asthma, depression - bipolar and anxiety. thanks!

Posted: Jul 18, 2010

x

se-quel - how about

[ In Reply To ..]
Seroquel for his depression?

Seroquel - nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Drug Help For Depression S/l Dimoxicin
Nov 02, 2009

Lastly, she has had a long problem with depression, but she is doing quite well with this with the use of dimoxicin.   I've looked under drugs used for depression, etc. played it slow, and still am having a hard time getting this one.   tia :) ...

Drug S/l Di-vo-nase - Pt With Hx Of Asthma, ADHD, Epilepsy And
Aug 24, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Bis-trol-ik. Pt Has PMH Of Heart Attack, HTN, Asthma, Kidney
Aug 22, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Mirapein 1-2 Mg. Pt Has Migraines, Anxiety, Depression, Anemia,
Oct 07, 2010

Has also had gastric bypass surgery TIA  ...

Pt Has A Foil Nail In Place That Is Holding Open His S/l Ep-i-nee-quel
Aug 31, 2011

x ...

Asthma
Aug 15, 2011

sounds like "trifoot" asthma and intermittent dyspnea.  ...

Medication For Depression
May 06, 2010

Hi, we have physician who is stating that a patient with depression is going to start taking (s/l) fenofexin 75 mg.   He may be flubbing so I just wanted to see if anyone is familiar with what he might be trying to say.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?  Thanks a million:) ...

Asthma/COPD Med
Aug 03, 2010

The patient has asthma/COPD and in the medication list, she is said to be on (s/l enveerdiscus) 1 inhalation daily.  I cannot figure this one out. ...

Asthma Medication
Apr 18, 2011

s/l de-LAIRA ... the dosage is 20/5, two sprays twice a day. "This is a combination of an inhaled steroid and a long-acting bronchodilator"   Thank you. ...

Med S/l Spring Tak. All That Is Given For PMH Is Asthma.
May 18, 2011

x ...

S/l Hydynia Or Hidinea..pt With Depression..nm
May 04, 2010

x ...

Medication For Bipolar Depression
Apr 22, 2012

Looking for a mediation that is used for bipolar depression that s/l desodisomide or des-a-dis-a-mide.  Any ideas? ...

Pt With Depression. She Is Not Spending Money That She Does Not Have And Is Not Excessively S/l Fli
Nov 13, 2009

does flirtatious make sense in this sentence?  TIA ...

No Burn, Scar, Or Depression Loss ??
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

S/l Lopidex 30 Mg Daily. Pt Has A Hx Of GERD, HTN And Asthma.
Jan 26, 2010

x ...

Mildy Positive Pen And ? Depression Test
Jun 16, 2011

I am working on a carpal tunnel patient. The doctor says "he has a mildly positive pen and ? depression test." ...

Ritt Diagnostic Test For Depression?
Jul 13, 2011

nm ...

Anxiety/Depression Single Diagnosis?
Oct 24, 2014

I've noticed that docs often dictate anxiety and depression as a single diagnosis, but I think they are separate since one could suffer from one without suffering from the other. Should these be separated (such as when numbering diagnoses), or can they be considered a single entity? ...

S/l Benalyn Two Puffs PRN - Patient Has A History Of Asthma.
Oct 26, 2009

nm ...

S/l Duo-tec. Pt Has A History Of Asthma, DM, Heart Disease, Polio, GERD.
Mar 03, 2010

x ...

Under Past Medical History He Says What Sounds Lilke *pee Vera* And Depression?? Thanks. Nm
Dec 20, 2009

nm ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

S/l "Sim-backs" Medications For Asthma....
Nov 02, 2011

xx ...

Asthma And "samtristriad" ?
May 12, 2012

Sounds fairly clear - thanks for any help! ...

Drug S/l Ah Pos
Oct 14, 2009

I am looking for a drug that s/l ah pos.  I found APO, but that is usually for Parkinson's which the pt does not have.  He does have CAD, CHF, t2 diabetes, hypothyroidism, hypercholesterolemia, PVD, MI, pneumonia.  Any ideas?  ...

Drug Name Help?
Nov 06, 2009

Three drug names...   She takes medication including Naprosyn and butalapap without any codeine. She was taking Aleve over the counter as needed and using her Leoprime loosely. The last one is just listen in medications taken,.. Utotalac ... he says it like U-total-lac. ...

Drug Help Please!
Jan 05, 2010

In the ER, patient with asthma had s/l "serol," albuterol, Atrovent nebulized treatments. TIA!! ...

Drug Help Please . . .
Jan 07, 2010

Sounds like "Hyoxymin"  I cannot find a thing.  Any clues? ...

Drug Help
Feb 20, 2010

S/l "soderal"  14 mg before dialysis.  I checked sotalol and thats not it.  Any ideas?? ...

Drug Help - Please Sm
Apr 12, 2010

s/l Cindamin capsules 30's 100 mg one daily.  Patient has a history of DM, vulvular cancer, heart disease, chronic headaches, glaucoma, blindness, chronic bronchitis, heart murmur, history of heart attack, hepatitis and anemia.  My first thought is cinnamon.   ...