A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l lopidex 30 mg daily. pt has a hx of GERD, HTN and asthma. - drug help tia nm

Posted: Jan 26, 2010

x

medication - how about

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.bing.com/health/article/goldstandard-1500083522/Levalbuterol-Hydrochloride-Nebulizer-solution?q=xopenex&FORM=K1RE

Similar Messages:

S/l Duo-tec. Pt Has A History Of Asthma, DM, Heart Disease, Polio, GERD.
Mar 03, 2010

x ...

ASR And GERD
Feb 27, 2012

My little-piece-of-heaven ASR absolutely will not EVER transcribe "GERD."  So far today, it has put "heard" and then "Hz" for hertz I am presuming.  Sometimes it literally will leave a blank and just go to the next word, but not one time EVER has it put GERD.   So even though I change it to GERD each and every time, it sure is having a hard time "learning" this after 5 years.  ...

S/l Ka-lex-ine 500 Mg Daily, S/l Fi-a-sol 65 Mg Daily, And S/l Leuk-o-sate Sodium. Please Sm
Dec 04, 2009

This is patient's past medical history:  Scoliosis, osteoarthritis, diverticulosis, asthma, COPD, fibromyalgia, anxiety, chronic fatigue, obsessive/compulsive disorder, bipolar, manic depression.       ...

GERD Medication Help
Dec 29, 2009

She is pronouncing it Zatord, and says it is for the pt's acid reflux.  Anyone have any idea what this could be?  Not Zantac, the t-o-r-d at the end is very clear.  TIA~ ...

S/l Caput X For GERD
Mar 05, 2010

The patient has GERD.  .... we have ordered caput X, however it is not available on formulary. Thanks!   ...

Asthma
Aug 15, 2011

sounds like "trifoot" asthma and intermittent dyspnea.  ...

Asthma/COPD Med
Aug 03, 2010

The patient has asthma/COPD and in the medication list, she is said to be on (s/l enveerdiscus) 1 inhalation daily.  I cannot figure this one out. ...

Asthma Medication
Apr 18, 2011

s/l de-LAIRA ... the dosage is 20/5, two sprays twice a day. "This is a combination of an inhaled steroid and a long-acting bronchodilator"   Thank you. ...

Med S/l Spring Tak. All That Is Given For PMH Is Asthma.
May 18, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Se-quel. Pt W/hx Of DM, Asthma, Depression
Jul 18, 2010

x ...

S/l Benalyn Two Puffs PRN - Patient Has A History Of Asthma.
Oct 26, 2009

nm ...

Drug S/l Di-vo-nase - Pt With Hx Of Asthma, ADHD, Epilepsy And
Aug 24, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Bis-trol-ik. Pt Has PMH Of Heart Attack, HTN, Asthma, Kidney
Aug 22, 2010

x ...

S/l "sudrophates" As GERD/intestinal Medication
Sep 02, 2010

"Patient stopped the (s/l sudrophates) at some point.  Said he did not feel that he really needed that.  Still using his omeprazole, though." Any thoughts? ...

S/l "Sim-backs" Medications For Asthma....
Nov 02, 2011

xx ...

Asthma And "samtristriad" ?
May 12, 2012

Sounds fairly clear - thanks for any help! ...

S/l Kuz-man-ol 1 Tab P.o. Daily. SM
Nov 01, 2009

The patient has right lower lobe pneumonia and Afrin abuse. Thx! ...

Has Pi$$ed Off Daily Been Used Yet?
Nov 10, 2014

Take me to your leader. So I can slap him up side da head. ...

Just Looking At Our Daily
Jun 15, 2015

List of audits:  Typed:  History of present illness otherwise unremarkable. Audited:  History of present illness is otherwise unremarkable. Score:  0.25 for omitted verb.   REALLY????  ...

Digoxin 0.25 Daily
Nov 09, 2009

The dictator listed several medications, one being "digoxin 0.25 daily."  Since he didn't specify mg or mcg/kg or anything, do I just leave as is? ...

Med S/l Zobritol 30 Mg P.o. Daily Nm
Nov 10, 2009

xx ...

Do You Keep A Daily Log Of Your Work?
Oct 20, 2010

If so, what information do you log?  I keep a log of Job ID, dictator name, wt, and character count per report.  I'm wondering how much my logging time cuts into my productivity.  Especially, recording the character count because I have to go into document properties and write that down.  I do that because there is no way for the MT to check her line count herself and our team lead to give us our daily line counts.  So I like to make sure everything jives, if ...

240 Mg Verapamil Daily
Jan 12, 2012

he had been treated with 20 mg (what sounds like eurythramy) daily and 240 mg Verapamil daily. I cannot understand what the doc is saying and google isn't helping any. The patient has nephrotic syndrome and hypertension if this helps. ...

Synthroid 50 Mcg Daily S/l ?ACB?
Jan 12, 2012

Physician dictates the patient is taking Synthroid 50 mcg ACB.  What is this?  Should it be ACB, a.c.b. ?? Can't verify this anywhere.  Thanks for your help! ...

Daily Statistics
Jan 29, 2015

Wondering how 1 job sent to QA because of dictator being a mush mouth can equate to 9%.  Doesn't make sense to me.  ...

Opt Out Of Daily Inspirations
Jan 30, 2015

I wish there was a button to opt out of those ridiculous Daily Inspirations.  ...

Medication S/l Paminol 100 Mg Daily
Nov 15, 2009

xx ...

HIV Medication S/l Deria 300 Mg Daily
Nov 24, 2009

tia ...

Transcend/not Getting Daily Updates?
Dec 03, 2009

I work for Transcend and there are intermittent times where I go 48 hours without getting a status update and then WHAM, I get the last 48 hours' worth, and there can be 15-20 status updates over those last 48 hours.  One person told me it was my settings, but it's not, because I get them all other times and I get emails from others during the time when I don't get any from Transcend, and it's only from Transcend that this happens.  Has it happened to anybody else.& ...

Medication - S/l Serafim 10 Mg Daily. TIA
Dec 03, 2009

. ...