A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l Duo-tec. Pt has a history of asthma, DM, heart disease, polio, GERD. - drug help please tia

Posted: Mar 03, 2010

x

Duetact - for diabetes - Brand name, so capitalize

[ In Reply To ..]
pioglitazone hydrochloride and glimepiride

Similar Messages:

S/l Lopidex 30 Mg Daily. Pt Has A Hx Of GERD, HTN And Asthma.
Jan 26, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Bis-trol-ik. Pt Has PMH Of Heart Attack, HTN, Asthma, Kidney
Aug 22, 2010

x ...

S/l Benalyn Two Puffs PRN - Patient Has A History Of Asthma.
Oct 26, 2009

nm ...

Fabular Heart Disease?
Sep 08, 2010

the doc states in diagnosis 'fabular heart disease' but i cannot confirm the word 'fabular' but can confirm the word 'Fabry disease' which in context would go along with his past medical history and symptoms. Any suggestions as to how to word this, or is there a word such as 'fabular heart disease' and i have just not been able to confirm it?   ...

Hypertensive Heart Disease
Jun 29, 2013

with diastolic "alazation"? Thanks! ...

Drug S/l Cay-lor Kon. She Has Diabetes, Heart Disease,
Mar 22, 2010

x ...

Hypertensive Heart Disease Is Secondary To
Nov 07, 2011

primordial ?dos-ta-nethium? ...

Pt Has A History Of S/l War-strom's Disease?
Jul 21, 2011

x ...

Father Had A History Of *sarcoid Disease*. Probably
May 24, 2011

x ...

Medical History Of Non-obstructive Coronary Artery disease
Mar 09, 2015

The patient has a past medical history of non-obstructive coronary artery disease in the setting of a nomal "Gatten score".  ...

"Marifest" Heart Disease??
May 15, 2013

"No history of "marifest" heart disease".  Dictator has a heavy Hispanic accent. Thx.  ...

ASR And GERD
Feb 27, 2012

My little-piece-of-heaven ASR absolutely will not EVER transcribe "GERD."  So far today, it has put "heard" and then "Hz" for hertz I am presuming.  Sometimes it literally will leave a blank and just go to the next word, but not one time EVER has it put GERD.   So even though I change it to GERD each and every time, it sure is having a hard time "learning" this after 5 years.  ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

GERD Medication Help
Dec 29, 2009

She is pronouncing it Zatord, and says it is for the pt's acid reflux.  Anyone have any idea what this could be?  Not Zantac, the t-o-r-d at the end is very clear.  TIA~ ...

S/l Caput X For GERD
Mar 05, 2010

The patient has GERD.  .... we have ordered caput X, however it is not available on formulary. Thanks!   ...

Pt Has A History Of S/l Bowel-en-i-tis Bi-mo-sis. Pt Also Has A History Of Colon CA.
Jan 21, 2010

x   ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Asthma
Aug 15, 2011

sounds like "trifoot" asthma and intermittent dyspnea.  ...

Asthma/COPD Med
Aug 03, 2010

The patient has asthma/COPD and in the medication list, she is said to be on (s/l enveerdiscus) 1 inhalation daily.  I cannot figure this one out. ...

Asthma Medication
Apr 18, 2011

s/l de-LAIRA ... the dosage is 20/5, two sprays twice a day. "This is a combination of an inhaled steroid and a long-acting bronchodilator"   Thank you. ...

Med S/l Spring Tak. All That Is Given For PMH Is Asthma.
May 18, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Se-quel. Pt W/hx Of DM, Asthma, Depression
Jul 18, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Di-vo-nase - Pt With Hx Of Asthma, ADHD, Epilepsy And
Aug 24, 2011

x ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

Hyphens- 3-day-history Or 3 Day History?
Nov 01, 2010

3-day-history or 3 day history? ...

Dr. Dictates OB History And GYN History
Aug 20, 2011

Doctor dictates "OB history" and "GYN history" on a Discharge Summary, under Past Medical history. Should I spell out Obstetric and Gynecological is it okay to leave as dictated. I forgot. jn ...

S/l "sudrophates" As GERD/intestinal Medication
Sep 02, 2010

"Patient stopped the (s/l sudrophates) at some point.  Said he did not feel that he really needed that.  Still using his omeprazole, though." Any thoughts? ...

S/l "Sim-backs" Medications For Asthma....
Nov 02, 2011

xx ...

Asthma And "samtristriad" ?
May 12, 2012

Sounds fairly clear - thanks for any help! ...