A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MRI is reviewed that shows ulnar negative variance and a cyst along the s/l tri-plec-tro-non. TIA n - MRI report

Posted: Nov 24, 2009

x

Can you hear olecranon anywhere in there? - Horski

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

His Hips Have Symmetric Abduction. Galeazzi Is Negative. Provocative Exam (s/l V-CHIP) Is Negative
Dec 04, 2011

TIA :-) ...

FIESA Lines Reviewed
Jan 21, 2015

In FIESA, where it says "lines reviewed" is that converted lines or "real" lines?  ...

Negative McMurray. Negative S/l Rosling Or Roswing
Feb 28, 2013

Negative McMurray.  Negative s/l Rosling or Roswing ...

X-rays Reviewed That Show Protrusion Of The S/l Hellico Screw
Mar 09, 2010

x ...

Ulna Vs Ulnar
Apr 12, 2011

Sounds like "ulna 3 joints of her hand" but ulnar makes more sense since that is talking about more than one bone and ulna is in reference to just 1 bone. Any ideas on where to look would be great. Thanks ...

Ulnar Nerve Transfer
May 23, 2012

Clearly spells "Leiiermont" ulnar nerve transfer.  ...

Patient Had I&D To The Left Hand. Plan: Cultures Were Reviewed That Show A Scant Growth Of S/l
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

? Rt Ulnar Nerve Neuropathy Surgery Sm
Jul 03, 2013

The patient received 2 grams of Ancef with a one-hour cut time, had s/l CDs placed on the lower extremities.   Thanks!  ...

*Ian’s* Canal Lesion On The Right Or Ulnar Neuropathy On The Right. Thanks. Nm
Jan 17, 2010

nm ...

Help With Ulnar Gutter Splint - Having A Time Today! SM
Jun 02, 2011

Closure was carried out with 2-0 nylon horizontal mattress sutures.  The patient tolerated the procedure well.  There were no complications.  A s/l "bulgie dealings" ulnar gutter splint was applied. ...

Fibula/fibular, Tibia/tibial, Ulna/ulnar, Etc.
Feb 25, 2011

What is the final say on how to use these words?? Is is tibia fracture or tibial fracture?  fibula fracture or fibular fracture? What if there is another word in front, does it become "proximal tibia fracture" or still 'proximal tibial fracture"? I find some people do it one way, others the other way!!  Thanks in advance for any help/direction/link to help with this. ...

Stupid Ortho - Negative Spurling, Negative S/l "ver Meets"
Nov 13, 2009

thanks for any help! ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Negative Finkelstein's. Negative "CMC Gram." Not Sure On This, Anyone?? TIA!
Dec 02, 2014

nm ...

S/l Choloso Cyst
Nov 06, 2009

MRI has been repeated and she has a stable choloso cyst, as well as stable ventricular size with VP shunt ...

S/l Colodocal Cyst?
Dec 22, 2009

nm ...

Kissing Cyst
Jan 08, 2010

Dr. is reviewing a CT scan of an ankle fracture and refers to a "kissing cyst suggestive of early degenerative change in the very anterior corner of the joint." I know I have heard of this term before, just wanted a second opinion is all to make sure I am correct. ...

Pilonidal Cyst
Apr 09, 2010

When typing an exam of the coccyx (pilonidal cyst) what heading would you put this under?   Back, buttocks, something else?  Thanks.  ...

Baker Cyst Or Baker's Cyst
May 12, 2010

When typing reports is it Baker cyst or Baker's  cyst.  Thank you   ...

S/l Torted Re: Cyst
Jul 13, 2010

Pelvic mass suggestive of dermoid. She may also have a paratubal cyst that may havetorted. She is currently relatively pain free.  ...

Peripelvic Cyst
Aug 01, 2010

Noncontrast CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis showed no hydronephrosis or ureteral calculi.  Prominence in the s/l biatrial calisase thought to reflect a peripelvic cyst. ...

Help! Ganglion Cyst?
Sep 16, 2010

I am transcribing an evaluation of a rotator cuff injury. The physician is going over what a CT and ultrasound of the shoulder showed, and says "moderate sized (indushunction?)  ganglion cyst (bursa?, versus?) tendinosis within the infraspinatus." I can't figure out what she is saying! I have reasearched and reasearched and I am still not coming up with anything. Any help would be appreciated!!   ** whatever the word is before ganglion cyst, I am pretty sure it is refer ...

Cyst Spelling
Jun 16, 2011

In my Stedman's Plastic Surgery Words book, it is spelled tricholemmal, but the physician and other references spell it trichilemmal.  Does anyone know the correct spelling?  Thanks!  ...

S/l Jet Supracet Cyst?
Mar 24, 2011

It is in the spine, he is wondering if it could be meningioma, but s/l jet supracet cyst or jet su facet cyst?  tia ...

S/l Supercation Cyst
Sep 11, 2014

para-ovarian cyst versus "supercation" cyst? ...

Cyst Type?
Jun 10, 2015

Gah - listened to it slow, fast... I'm unfamiliar with the word and can't spell enough of it to find it online. It's just in a list of previous surgeries and unrelated to my topic. Maybe someone here is familiar? Sounds like: Thebirogottal cyst removal ... could be thyrogottal?  Thanks in advance!!   ...

??? Barbay ??? Spinal Cyst???
Oct 20, 2009

He says this several times.  I think this is what he is saying, but cannot document.  Thanks for your help. ...

Altahist Medication For Cyst?
Dec 08, 2009

Doctor is dictating what sounds like "Altahist/Ultahist #20 samples" that would most likely treat a superficial left ankle cyst. The patient also has an URI. Any help would be appreciated. ...