A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

FIESA lines reviewed - Converted or real?

Posted: Jan 21, 2015

In FIESA, where it says "lines reviewed" is that converted lines or "real" lines? 

Lines du jour - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Whichever way the wind is blowing...

Believe it uses the old system - So actual lines

[ In Reply To ..]
Since that didn't seem to be something they updated, that's actual lines. They only start the conversion process when it comes to our pay, but they use regular (not converted) in regards to QC% and QA and all that stuff. So if you edit 5000 lines, then QA should review about 100 lines (Actual). But then you'll only be paid for 2500 of those.

Similar Messages:

X-rays Reviewed That Show Protrusion Of The S/l Hellico Screw
Mar 09, 2010

x ...

MRI Is Reviewed That Shows Ulnar Negative Variance And A Cyst Along The S/l Tri-plec-tro-non. TIA N
Nov 24, 2009

x ...

Patient Had I&D To The Left Hand. Plan: Cultures Were Reviewed That Show A Scant Growth Of S/l
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

Escription - 250 Line Count Minimum - Median Lines Or Average Lines?
Dec 20, 2014

Does anybody know which column companies look at to decide if you are meeting the minimum 250 requirement in Escription? When I look at the metrics there are 2 columns...median lines per hour and average lines per hour. ...

Is It True That FOCUS, Only Counts Half Of Your Lines When Calculating VR Lines?
Jan 30, 2012

if you make 4 cents per line at 1000 lines a day, they really calculate it at 500 lines per day x 4 cents, making it really 2 cents per line for the full 1000.   I heard this, and I am really interested in knowing if it is true. ...

Told Nuance Was Overcharging For Lines, Now Lines Drastically Reduced
May 02, 2012

My main account was a good one, and the lines were very good, mostly ER work. I have been on this account for over a year and a half now. We recently received an e-mail stating that Nuance had discovered that the line count was charging incorrectly, as instituted by them, and they had been crediting us with MORE lines than we were actually doing and overcharging the client. Now get this, they informed us that they would not make US pay it back, for their mistake, but that our new lines would re ...

TransTech Lines - Required Hours But Are Short Lines?
Jun 10, 2011

What do you do when you have the required hours but are short lines? I got an email that I need to "make plans to have my shortage made up." The only problem is that I'm up to date with my hours for the pay period so far. The other problem is that I have plans Saturday night and Sunday (both being my scheduled time off) that don't include TransTech. It's getting harder and harder to defend this company when they can't hold up their end of the agreement and continually ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average During The Day/week?
Jan 19, 2011

Just wondering if the TT MTs would like share ... how many lines do you average during the day/week?  I'm doing about 9,000 to 10,000 a week and wonder if I should be pushing myself more.  How much of your count is VR?  I do probably 15% traditional and 85% VR but that, of course, varies week to week.   ...

Custom Lines Versus Standard Lines
Jan 08, 2013

Which do you use - custom lines - 65 character lines with spaces or standard lines - seems like so much more for standard lines????   Cathy ...

Are MS Word Lines The Same As Medquist Lines?
Jan 18, 2011

I am having a discrepancy issue with lines....wondered if MS Word and Medquist use a different number of characters per line.  Thanks.... ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average Per Day
Jul 13, 2011

How many lines do you average per day - VR and traditional?  I know it's been VERY slow lately, but when things are going well, how many lines do you normally get? I'm trying to figure out where the average numbers are.  For me, I do about 350 trad and about 1400 VR in 8 hours. Well, my timesheet says 8 hours, but my clock says that number MAY(!) be a little higher.  Again, these are numbers I pull when things are going well and I'm not waiting for work to download. I'v ...

FIESA???
Apr 20, 2012

Can you tell me what this stands for? ...

Fiesa BS
Jul 26, 2012

How frigging nitpicky can they be???? Whatever it takes to keep you below 99%.  If they can keep you below 98 you will feel your job is in danger and be ever so grateful to continue employment with this fantastic family-friendly company . (Gag, puke).  Wrong word, wrong spelling, wrong format -- okay.  But REALLY!!!   ...

Why Did I Look At FIESA????
Aug 26, 2012

I knew I shouldn't have looked at my FIESA from Saturday but I did.  Majority are 100% so for that I am grateful but THEN there are the others where you are marked off for stuff that make no sense and then there are the stupid errors that I did and will own up to and wonder where my brain was when I was typing - I think my brain was so worried about being marked off for every little thing that I honestly can't concentrate sometimes like I need to. ...

FIESA...
Sep 14, 2012

I know we complain and complain about this on here and we fight and argue with the TLs about this...I was marked off half a point for EACH blank that I left on a dictation that the tape cut out.  The only explanation from QA was that "it was clearly understood".  I am just wondering how it was clearly understood.  I went back and listened to the tape and sure enough where I had blanks, the tape was cutting out.  So why am I being marked off for blanks.  Then on a few ot ...

How Do You Get To FIESA. Got A Log-in Name And
Dec 31, 2012

password, but no info as to where to sign in.   TIA! ...

FIESA B.S.
May 30, 2013

Okay, first quarter FIESA reviewed about 80 reports of mine and I actually got my incentive.  Now for this quarter, I am wavering on not getting my incentive with a 98.88 and for the past few weeks they have not reviewed a single one of my reports.  I smell something fishy.  This whole FIESA thing is to a) review enough reports a quarter so you fall below 99 and then b) if you are below 99, stop reviewing reports so you are stuck there with no chance to bring it up!  How fric ...

ANOTHER FIESA LIE
Jun 28, 2013

our post-audit reports are randomly pulled.  If you score high enough to get the bonus, your reports are gone through by the hatchet queens in India until they can find a report they can "audit" to bring you below 99%.  If you are kicked back to 98.99%, they still meet their contract requirements to the client, and Nuance does not have to pay you a bonus.  ...

Fiesa/QA/QC
Jul 22, 2013

I feel that all this crap is a plan to get rid of more US MTs.  They can show clients how our "Quality fails" and how they cannot get good help in the US and even the clients who want US workers will have to allow it to be shipped out.  JMO ...

Need FIESA Help - Sm
Sep 09, 2013

I almost always get my critical errors on one particular doctor who I think I understand and then it turns out I miss something.  I think there is a way to do a report on critical errors and see if I can trend the dictator but I can't figure out how.  Does anybody know?  And before you tell me to ask my TSM I did but as usual never got an answer. ...

FIESA AND QA- SM
Oct 08, 2013

Much as I dislike FIESA and all this QA, what I really hate is finding out I've been typing something WRONG for 30 years.  The only thing I can say for myself is some QA decades ago filled it in for me and I didn't look it up.  Been typing Campo's fascia instead of Camper's fascia. Took a 1-point post-audit hit on it, too.  Shakes me up, what else have I been doing wrong for 30 years?  And will it knock me out of bonus territory next quarter... ...

FIESA Again
Nov 22, 2013

I just got a post-audit review with 4 points deducted for 1 critical and 1 major error that were made by QA1 after I submitted a report with blanks by the dictator from hell. I'm so mad and all the things you can imagine, not to mention I'm sitting here bawling from total frustration. ...

FIESA IS DOWN, TOO
Dec 17, 2013

NM ...

FIESA (SM)
Mar 07, 2014

Was wondering if anyone has ever received FIESA feedback on reports that do not belong to you, i.e., you did not transcribe or edit the report?  ...

NOT LOOKING AT FIESA
Apr 01, 2014

I must admit, I never looked at FIESA, not only because it was depressing and humiliating, but its not the most user friendly site. My manager was constantly badgering me for not looking at it though and actually had me try to get on the other day when she called. How do other people get away with not looking at it? I wish I could get out of this company. It's depressing, demeaning and humiliating. ...

Take THAT Fiesa!
Apr 27, 2014

Just for "fun," I counted how many times I prevented a critical patient safety error today by catching the speaker saying the wrong age, gender, right vs. left, hyper versus hypo, you get the picture.  I quit counting at 8.  Never in my many years at Nuance have I made 8 CPSEs in 1 day.  So are we getting credit for the good work we do?  Not very likely. ...

Fiesa 98.7%....
Jul 08, 2014

Got a report back below 99%--Actually 98.7% with only 0.25 point reduction...for what?  Not typing DICTATION ENDS HERE on a report that only had part of the first sentence dictated....and I have to sign off that I reviewed this?  The report was sent to NHR for review with a note--INCOMPLETE DICTATION.  Okay, next time I type dictation ends here, but scoring this is ridiculous.  Why is this even an error--should have just been an  FYI--the report was never going to make i ...

Fiesa/QA
Jul 16, 2014

What happens to the QA person when they change a report that was not in a critical error to one that is and it was reversed?  ...

An Example Of How Fiesa Does Not Help
Jul 28, 2014

I was having a good day, until I went into Fiesa...I have decided that one particular dictator--who speaks what he probably considers fluent English (He is American), is going to review for every report because he is the one I get poor scores on... I am constantly guessing if he said "and" or "in" or "on," and I missed a period....he backtracks, leaves words out, stumbles, and CANNOT pronounce even the simpelist of medications...let alone spell them, he spells them wrong too, hard to even under ...

Is There A Way To Opt Out Of FIESA?
Sep 05, 2014

The more they ding me for stupid stuff, the more mistakes I make. I know their goal is to prevent us from getting the quarterly bonus and I've never been able to get it anyway, so why try? I am always above 99%, but just below 99.5%. It is destroying my confidence and my ability to concentrate. Does anyone know if we absolutely have to participate in this facet of Nuance Nonsense? ...