A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Negative Finkelstein's. Negative "CMC gram." not sure on this, anyone?? TIA! - jen

Posted: Dec 02, 2014

nm

Probably CMC grind (test). NM - Cathy

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thank you so much! :) nm - jen

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Gram Negative Bacilli
May 04, 2011

When used within a sentence, should gram negative be hypenated?  Also should gram be capitalized?    Please help! ...

Lactose-fermenting Gram-negative Rods???
Dec 22, 2010

I swear this is what he's saying, but I never heard of such a thing.  ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

His Hips Have Symmetric Abduction. Galeazzi Is Negative. Provocative Exam (s/l V-CHIP) Is Negative
Dec 04, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Negative McMurray. Negative S/l Rosling Or Roswing
Feb 28, 2013

Negative McMurray.  Negative s/l Rosling or Roswing ...

Stupid Ortho - Negative Spurling, Negative S/l "ver Meets"
Nov 13, 2009

thanks for any help! ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Negative Board
Jan 01, 2010

This is a very negative board.  I see misery loves company.  If you hate your life and your job, what are you doing here?  Oh, maybe thats why you are here.  Nothing to do but P and Moan? MTStars?  Doesnt look like it.    This board needs more positive people. ...

Negative Posts
Jan 02, 2010

I honestly don't understand all the negative MTs on here.  It is very unprofessional to come on here and slam your company.  I have been an MT for over 10 years and have always made enough money and I'm proud of what I do and love the money I make, all while working from home.  I think most of these negative people are just people who aren't cut out for this profession and I wish they would realize that and go find something else to do.  Why would you put your ...

S/l Negative Ortolani
Jan 14, 2010

It is under the physical exam section for a 6 month old baby well child exam. thanks for any help! ...

Clotest Negative?
Mar 05, 2011

Second language English doctors will be the death of me.... Now labs:  "LFTs unremarkable except albumin at 2.3.  Total protein 5.9.  (s/l:) Clotest negative"   Thank you! ...

Where Are All The Negative Nellies Now?
Apr 05, 2013

Just wondering where all the people without work are at now, especially after the latest email. Funny how everyone complains about no work but many of the accounts are close to being out of TAT - of course, payday was a couple of days ago so the rush isn't on yet, right? ...

Another TTS Post...but This One Is Negative
Jun 30, 2014

Seriously. The account I'm on has apparently been having lots of critical errors, mostly number errors, lab values etc. So they sent out an email with an attached PDF with a crossword puzzle that we are required to do and turn in. WTF? Is this elementary school? And we are paid by the line. How do they plan to compensate us for our time doing the required crossword puzzle? I find it totally ridiculous.  I can't even bring myself to open the attachment to look at the crossword p ...

Softscript - So Many Negative Posts
Oct 28, 2009

I see so many negative posts about SoftScript and I'm wondering what the problems are with this company. What are some other better companies to work for (full time) and why? Just curious.   ...

*Aveciosa* Titers Negative. Thanks. Nm
Nov 04, 2009

nm ...

S/L FLIP 1 L 1-PDGFR A Negative......sm
Dec 10, 2009

Hypereosinophilic syndrome/FLIP 1 L1-PDGFR A negative. ...

T1N0 I Negative M0 Grade 2 - How Would You Put This?
Feb 22, 2010

Should I put it like T1N0M0 I-negative grade 2? Thank you. ...

Which Messages Are Right? The Positive Or The Negative?
May 11, 2010

Let's say you have worked for a company and you're happy. You're probably going to post positive things. Let's say your co-worker got negative feedback from QA or even got fired. The messages that co-worker writes are going to be completely different from yours. Which messages are right? ...

Transcend-Seems To Be A Lot Of Negative Out There Recently. So Tell Me.....
Jun 19, 2011

Is there anyone out there that does like their job with Transcend and can you tell me why? i.e. flexibility, good account, decent money/benefits etc. Thanks. ...

Could Anyone Tell Me Anything Positive Or Negative About Medscribe?
Dec 08, 2010

Also, apparently there are 2 offices, one on Florida and one in NJ?  Are these the same company or do you have to apply separately? Any info you could share would be SO appreciated.  TIA  :) ...

Sperling's And S/l  Lermay Were Negative
Feb 02, 2011

Sperling's and s/l  Lermay were negative ...

S/l BRECK-teen Negative - SM
Jun 27, 2012

Doctor dictates the patient formerly had heavy menstrual periods and that she is apparently (s/l "BRECK-teen") negative, but she has a positive family history of breast cancer in her mother.   Thank you very much for your help.  It's *most* appreciated! ...

Synernet - Anything Negative About This Company
Jan 02, 2013

Just wondered what the opinion is of anyone working at Synernet ? I Have not seen anything negative about this company.. only the positives! Very impressive.. didnt know if there is anyone here working there and what info you may have.. Thanks!!! ...

AssistMed Positive Or Negative?
Jul 16, 2013

anybody know anything about this company, positive or negative?  thanks. ...

Transfusion Extra? Negative
Jul 06, 2014

Dr. just dictated OBGYN history and then says transfusion s/l extra negative then goes on to dictate medications heading. What could that be and is it part of the OBGYN or is transfusion a new heading? Thanks! ...

Negative S/l Bayle's Maneuver? See Msg
Jul 08, 2014

The patient is being seen with regard to rheumatoid arthritis/fibromyalgia.  "Wrists, elbows, and shoulders move well throughout without tenderness or synovitis.  Hips, knees, feet, and ankles move well throughout without tenderness or synovitis.  No sclerodactyly or dactylitis.  Negative _____ maneuver." It sounds like Bayle's maneuver, but I cannot document it.  TIA :) ...

No Pay Hour Balance In The NEGATIVE
Jun 05, 2015

Can't wait to hear my CCM yell at me for being in the negative with my hours.  I am still short 5.8 hours today and my shift has been over for 1.5 hours.  Everyone seems to work hard come end of pay period leaving me with no jobs available.  How can this be my fault..? There are only 2.5 hours in my PTO bank and regardless if I use them or not, cannot wait to hear her choice of words she throws at me!  typically condescending.    Oh well.  There was ...

FABER And S/l- Fair - Tests Are Negative??
Nov 17, 2009

Sounds like fair for the second test??  TIA!! ...

Negative Flu Swab With S/l *gongson* Level.
Jan 19, 2010

Thanks so much for any help! ...