A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Kinetics/Kinetix Plus wire for cath procedure?? - Sunflower

Posted: Sep 15, 2010

Has anyone come across this??  I cannot find any resources for it.

Kintex Guidewire sm - lyn

[ In Reply To ..]
This is probably too late, but here is some info on Kinetix -
Boston Scientific Corporation announced the launch of its new Kinetix(TM) Guidewire for use in percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) procedures.

Sorry, spelling is Kinetix nm - lyn

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Kinetics Wire For Coronary Angioplasty?
Sep 01, 2010

Has anyone every heard of Kinetics short wire for coronary angioplasty??? ...

Cardiac Cath - Support Wire Or Sport Wire?
Jun 22, 2013

In a cath report, is it support wire or sport wire?  With Google, it seems like it should be support wire, but it sure sounds like he (ESL) says sport wire. JR4 guiding catheter with side hole was used to selectively engage the right coronary artery.  Short sport wire was advanced all the way to the distal vessel.  After that, we placed 2.75 x 30-mm Resolute drug-eluting stent We used a 3.75 EBU guiding catheter selectively engaged left main and the same sport wire was advanced ...

Heart Cath Wire: S/l "tumor Wire" ??? What Is It?
Sep 25, 2011

doing a heart cath report; the good doctor says what sounds like "tumor wire" Please! give me a clue!  some guidance.   (thanks for reading this far). ...

Cardic Cath,,is It Guide Wire, Guidewire, Or Guidewire??
Mar 01, 2012

it is always transcribed differently.. ...

S/l Willy Wire? Used In Stenting Procedure? Also I Cast Stenting?
Apr 02, 2014

New worktype for me.  Discussing stenting procedure and references s/l "i cast stenting" and a "willy wire"  Anyone?    Thanks! ...

Mandril Wire Versus Mandrel Wire?
May 10, 2012

What is the correct spelling "mandril wire" or mandrel wire"?  I have seen both used now for abscess drainage studies. ...

Procedure Report For Nuclear Medicine Procedure, And After All Is Set To Go, PROCEDURE IS ABORTED.
Oct 08, 2010

PROCEDURE PERFORMED:  Brachytherapy implant. Now, where does "PROCEDURE ABORTED" go, so patient isnt charged for it, etc, and no errors are made? And, should it be all caps? In name of procedure or as a separate "Please Note:" Its dictated as name of procedure but Dr. is indecisive and stutters dictation ambiguously. ...

HELP From Cardiac Cath Pros! JL4 Cath Through Right Femoral Artery?
Jan 18, 2010

She is dictating:  A #4.0 Judkins left catheter was now advanced through the right femoral artery sheath.  This was advanced through the ostium of the left coronary artery.  Shouldnt this be left? ...

Axis Wire Vs Access Wire
Apr 19, 2013

In podiatry op note, doc dictates axis wire (I am sure that it is axis wire), but my QA always changes it to access wire.  I tried to convince him that it is axis and not access, but he is not convinced.  Can anyone help me in providing any realiable documentation to prove it. ...

Breast MRI Enhancement Kinetics
Aug 25, 2011

doc dictates s/l "worst enhancement kinetics demonstrate rapid persistent enhancement." It really sounds like worst, but doesn't make much sense to me. Anybody? ...

Procedure Of Ankle Sx,, S/l Brostin, Berostin, Perostin Procedure
Oct 24, 2009

I have a patient who had a px of her ankle. The doctor did not give any hx of injury or any symptoms, just stated that she had a left ankle arthroscopy and what sounds like a Brostin procedure of her ankle? Anyone ever hear of this? Thank you so much in advance! Forgive my giddiness today but I havent' had a lot of sleep in the past several days and I do get giddy with little sleep. For some reason, one of my mom's most famous sayings just came to mind: "From the day of your ...

Jay-wire And Zip-wire
Mar 29, 2010

Has anyone heard the use of a jay-wire and a zip-wire and is this spelled and hyphenated correctly? ...

Wire
Aug 19, 2010

s/l estatto wire  (for crossing a lesion) ...

T Doc Wire?
Jun 09, 2015

"There was dense scar tissue int he groin from his previous angiogram procedures.  Initial attempt to pass a 5-French sheath over a s/l T Doc wire was unsuccessful."   Vascular surgery file.  Help!  ...

How Do You Type 035 Wire
Oct 06, 2010

is it 0.035? ...

S/l Cherooma Wire
Aug 10, 2011

Vascular surgery report - sounds like "cherooma" wire.  Multiple attempts were made with a "cherooma" wire without success to cross the proximal left common iliac artery. Any help would be much appreciated! ...

Meyer Wire
Jul 10, 2012

Does anyone know the correct spelling for Meyer wire used in an AAA? ...

Stark Wire
Sep 22, 2012

Hi everyone. Is there such a thing as Stark wire that is used in femoral bypass sugery? Thanks, Jean ...

Doing An ERCP Hydro Wire
Oct 28, 2009

I'm not with my reference books and not sure of the internet references I am seeing. he says "Using an RX sphincterotome loaded  with a hydro wire"   Not sure if Hydro-wire, Hydro wire, etc. or if it is short for hydrophilic wire.  Anyone know this or have a reference book?  Thanks ...

Fundoscopy - Wire??? Hyperintensive Changes
Jan 27, 2010

Fundoscopy shows several wire hyperintensive changes???  Is wire correct???? ...

S/l Vincent? Wire In Cystoscopy
Mar 05, 2010

Any ideas?  I'm sure someone knows, but I don't!!  TIA ...

Support Or Sport Wire?
Apr 20, 2011

on cardiac caths, i often hear support wire or sport wire.  i've looked in a lot of places and have found support used, but i'm still not sure, because sometimes it sure sounds like sport.  any help appreciated.  thanks. ...

BMW Wire 190 Cm By 0.014 Frenches Or Inches
Dec 19, 2013

Thanks.  I hear frenches, but other people have put in inches.   ...

Wire Used For CABG. S/L 3.5 Angioskull. That's What I'm Hearing.
Oct 28, 2009

nm ...

Zero Point 3/8ths Sensor Wire
Aug 03, 2010

This is what is dictated: "zero point 3/8ths sensor wire". How is that typed ?? Tks! ...

Mire (Meyer) Myra Wire?
Aug 24, 2010

On the left side, Mire wire was exchanged.  On the right side, wire access was gained to the right iliac system, exchanged for an Amplatz superstiff, and after 3 minutes, a 16-French sheath was easily passed into the aneurysm sac. ...

Coping (??) Wire Used In Diagnostic Angiography
Jun 02, 2014

Anyone heard of "coping wire" that is used in a diagnostic angiography?  Thanks. ...

New To Cardiac Cath
Nov 01, 2009

I am new MT (sort of).  I am doing a cardiac cath from an ESL with marbles in his mouth.  This is a false positive stress test, and I am going nuts with one phrase.  It is: "The left anterior descending artery was large, 5 mm in diameter.  (s/l tran sif ico) was mildly tortuous but no focal lesions."  I googled the phrase and found it, and was led to this site, but it is not here.   Anybody have a clue on the (s/l trans sif ico)? ...

Porta Cath.
Dec 21, 2009

Bacthremia. Possible right porta cath infection. Does this look right? I cant understand the first word it s/L Back-tremia.   ...

Heart Cath
Jan 20, 2011

Sounds like "RBU 4 to 6-French guide catheter" or maybe "RBU4 6-French guide catheter" Dictates it so fast I can't tell what is going on here.  TIA!!! ...