A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

In her RUE she has sensation intact over the s/l "police" patch in the C4 distribution.... - MissD

Posted: Aug 08, 2010

The dictator is an orthopedist, he is doing an orthopedic consultation.

Musculoskeletal examination demonstrates the patient to be neurosensory intact in the bilateral upper and lower extremities. In her right upper extremity she has sensation intact over the s/l "police" or "pleese" patch in the C4 distribution, as well as the remainder of the upper extremity with C5-T1 distributions.

I have been up since 2:30 this morning with my autistic son and my mind is just blank! I cannot understand what he is saying and found nothing on google or in medical dictionaries.

Thank you in advance if you can help me out on this one!

trapezius? - me

[ In Reply To ..]
never heard of a patch in the C4 distribution -

pollicis branch - perhaps

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

C5-T1 Gross ___ Sensation Is Intact
Dec 07, 2012

C5-T1 gross ___ sensation is intact ...

Anyone Gone From MT To Law Enforcement/police Transcription?
Jan 20, 2010

If anyone has information, advice or other helpful links regarding transitioning from medical transcription to law enforcement/police transcription (or maybe even criminal justice?), I would be happy to receive it.  With MT job searches pretty much limited to mostly nationals, it is very difficult to find those smaller companies that value their employees, pay a decent rate (0.09+) and have consistent work. (Where does one find them?) ...

Dedicated To All The Would-be Grammar Police At MM.
May 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc ...

He Was Discharged To Chicago Police Officers For Booking. Would
Aug 31, 2012

x ...

Distribution Of Shingles
Aug 07, 2012

How is distribution of shingles transcribed?  "Shingles with left scalp ophthalmic distribution." ...

What Is Going On With Dictation Distribution? - Sm
Feb 27, 2013

So, earlier today no jobs... now at 6:45 p.m. I am typing work from my primary account from 9:30 this morning?  WTH? ...

Anyone Left MQ And Taken A 401K Distribution,
Jul 14, 2010

either as a rollover to another retirement plan or a payout?  I am curious about how long this process takes, and whether there is much red tape.  I know I can call the 401K custodian and hear what SHOULD happen, but I am more interested in hearing from someone who's already done it if there were any holdups.  Thank you in advance for any replies, and have a great day!  ...

Work Distribution Question
Oct 17, 2011

i am extremely confused with what my job has now done with workflow.  i went from having 10-12 accounts to this new situation where they have assigned ALL clinic/psych accounts to ALL employees.  productively, this does not make sense to me as not only do i have to learn 40 or so new accounts, but the few accounts that did remain that i have been doing for a while are now being distributed to the pool for every employee to transcrib.  does this make sense to anyone out there? ...

Gotren's Distribution?....please See Message
Nov 03, 2011

She does have some hyperpigmentation, questionably in a s/l Gotren's distribution.  TIA ...

S/l Synethocritic Sensation
Nov 07, 2009

Neurologic exam:  There is decreased s/l synethocritic sensation, and the patient has a history of paresthesias. ...

Glaremite's Sensation?
Jun 15, 2012

It sounds like glaremite's sensation, but I have no idea what that is nor can I find anything that could sound like that. Anyone have any ideas? The full sentence is: Also reports *s/l glaremite's sensation* down both legs. Increasing numbeness in his left arm and hand, particularly from the elbow to his fourth and fifth digits on the left hand. ...

S/L Larmetes Syndrome With A Tingling Sensation (sm)
Oct 19, 2009

radiating into the lower extremities when he flexes his neck ...

Neuro: Parasimally Or Perisimally Sensation
Dec 17, 2013

not very often is it when I can hear a word and cannot verify the spelling.  Thank you much in advance for any help.  ...

J-patch?
Nov 09, 2009

patient had an abdominal colectomy and "J patch"  can't find J patch anywhere? ...

I Did The Patch Fix, 6.123 Or Whatever.......
Oct 20, 2010

I did notice the physician lookup sped up. However, that annoying copying of the same line you just typed still happens. I thought they were going to fix ALL the snags? Anyone else have this problem, where the line you just typed gets repeated like this the line you just typed gets repeated like this the line you just typed gets repeated like this So annoying. You can go up to the top of the page and then cursor back down and it usually gets rid of it temporarily, but just another snag ...

Lidoderm Patch
Aug 05, 2010

Under meds, the patient is on a Lidoderm patch 200(s/l pounds)/acetaminophen 10/325 q. 6 - rarely takes. Pounds could also be cones or pretty much anything else.  I can't really tell anything besides the "s" at the end.  I couldn't find anything online that might match up. ...

Verifite Patch
Oct 16, 2011

s/l Verifite patch twice daily ...

Urinary Retention With Sensation Of S/l Urulum Prostatic Dur Itro Stent
Feb 04, 2010

I'm lost on this one!! Urinary retention with sensation of s/l urulum prostatic dur itro stent ...

Nissen/cruoplasty Patch Name
Nov 13, 2009

S/L BioWay absorbable patch - cannot document this.  Anyone ever hear of this?  TIA. ...

Stratus Interposition Patch?
Jan 21, 2012

Can someone please help? I am doing a report where the doc dictates s/l Stratus interposition patch 6 times in the report and I cannot locate this anywhere. It is for abdominal flap closure. Thanks! ...

S/l Filomonfilament Is Intact
Apr 20, 2010

TIA ...

Transannular Patch With Moderate S/l Horn Regurgitation.
May 07, 2010

nm ...

Cognitively _____ Intact.
Jan 31, 2010

Dr. says "Cognitively _____ly intact"  It definitely ends in "ly" but i cannot tell what she is saying.  (Psychology report) ...

Air-bone (?) Conduction Intact.
Aug 12, 2010

Doctor dictates for Physical Examination: Ears:  TMs intact.  Hearing grossly intact.  "Air to bone" conduction intact. Is that transcribed "Air-bone"? ...

Full Up Service Is Intact
Aug 23, 2010

He sustained a degloving injury to the left dorsum of his hand, with physical fascia over the extensor tendons. The lacerations cross extend into the third and fourth web spaces on the left hand. ___ is intact.  He denies any numbness or tingling, denies any weakness, and denies gross contamination.   Sounds like full-up service? folley service.  I know none of that makes sense. ...

She Delivered **SCVD** Over An Intact Perineum...sm Tia
Jun 27, 2011

This doctor has said this several times, and i have given her a blank, but she is clearly saying SCVD and I can't find what it means....thanks for any help ...

Burr Or Murr Skills Intact?
Jul 15, 2011

This is part of the physical exam.  It is mentioned after cranial nerves (although I'm not sure if it goes along with that or not) and sounds like either burr skills or murr skills.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!  ...

In List Of Medications....s/l *Fibrel Or Vibrel" Patch. No Other Information Given.
May 25, 2010

x ...

X-rays Show The Bone Graft S/l Dahl Rod To Be Intact. Pt Is
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

Tympanic Membranes Intact With (positive) Light Reflex?
Feb 26, 2012

...presents in a (busy clinic who comes?) established and to get help with his meds.    ENT: Tympanic membranes intact with (positive?) light reflex. S/L: Thyroid is without tenderness or mass. (Is this correct/makes sense?) HEART: No gallops, peri-rubs with rales. (Is this correct/makes sense?) CHEST: Symmetrical without mass or lymphadenopathy. (Is this correct/makes sense?)   Thank you.  ...